• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Dance and Black Clover are still unstable jumping all around the rankings (though BC's issue is the fact that it gets 2-3 weeks of CP spots in a row, making it impossible to tell if it has stabilized or not.), while Kagami, Devily and Lady are stuck to the bottom waiting for their death. Best Blue will get it's official first ranking next week.

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 74

I liked this chapter. Things are finally going their way for once. My only issue with this chapter was the art being rather bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 171

Sadly most boring is going to win

I don't know how a person could have doubted that Shiraishi is going to win

or rated her most boring

Revo

Can always cling onto the smallest of hopes.

And maybe she wasn't the most boring first half, but getting an appearance every 30 chapters doesn't really help her in that regard.

Zweizer

Banned
Wassu....what the fuck happened in here?

MangaGAF just love them lists.

Keijo 45 - 46

This series continues to astounds me since i'm really into this even though i shouldn't be because its so fucking ridiculous lol

i.e this match is pretty dope so far

Like I said, best ongoing shonen~

Welp, one of the friends who saw me reading Soma has now fallen in love with the character Soma. He's even changed his wallpapers to pictures of him without even reading or watching it.

I'll uh, I'll start reading this at home now.

Haahahaha. On the contrary, I'd say you should read it even more openly!

LeleSocho

Banned
Toriko 336
lololololol looks who's there also i liked that all neo guys became chimeras

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - 127
I would totally need a girlfriend that makes me do that kind of stuff

bobohoro

Bleach 640

How do fingers handle a bow?

One Piece 798

Everyone (me included) is in awe of Fujitora and just wants to get the hell out of there. Well, except for one lunatic. This might get fun.

Toriko 336

idk what is happening but I am excited to see Alfaro and of course that Magnificent Bearded/Long Hair Bastard.... just hope we don't miss out on going to space/other planets

Bleach

He cares awwwwww :)/)

OP

Luffy manning up.... I doubt we will see a all out fight

Kyuur

Toriko

I dunno why you guys say that the plot is going at light speed now. It's been doing the same thing ever since the start of the Dark Continent. Kind of unfortunate, really. At least we're focusing on interesting stuff and characters (Teppei, Alfaro and Midora in one chapter!?) now.

Lolwat at the random chimerazation though.

One Piece

Luffy da boss. I have to say I have no idea what's going to happen. Law vs Fujitora maybe? Zoro vs Fujitora? Everyone vs Fujitora?

Bleach 640
Nemu clones. Also Hand is changing.

Toriko 336
Midora. And something dangerous is being revived.

One Piece 798
No, Luffy. This is how Ace got fisted. You got to run. /s

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
One Piece
Pretty sure that was always Luffy's MO until Saoboady

Bleach
What was revealed? That she's a robot? That there's been more than one of her? I'm pretty sure we knew all that.

Also I'm going to be terribly disappointed when Mayuri doesn't die in this fight.

Umibozu

One Piece 798
Will they actually fight to conclusion or will there be a cop out? I think there will be a cop out like someone comes in and interferes and one of them has to leave

Think this is meant to reference them running away from Aokiji (or rather to be contrast to that)

They ran from Aokiji after they realized they couldn't beat him. They ran from Kizaru because they knew they couldn't beat him. Luffy and Ace tried to run away from Akainu and then Ace died. So no more running.

Bleach 640

This is the worst. I don't think Bleach has ever been as bad as this stupid fucking fight and Mayuri and Kenpachi are there, how is that possible?

One Piece 798

Zero chance Luffy can take on an Admiral right after Doflamingo. It's one or the other, although I think he could beat Fujitora.

This is your real last chance to vote in the Soma popularity contest! I will tally up the votes tonight!

Hinomaru Zumou 1 - 10
CNcJg3KVEAAAJAb.png:large

Can this get animated please, the moves are too good. Ushio is a good lead, Yuuma is a fun normal guy become interested in sumo even though he doesnt want to but cant resist, and the sword names and moves are epic.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 74

I liked this chapter. Things are finally going their way for once. My only issue with this chapter was the art being rather bad.

I'm glad he resolved that part so quickly so they can start moving on from deadFuuka
1. Hisato
2. Alice
3. Soma
4. Nikumi
5. Tadokoro

He didn't run away from Aokiji, he got frozen and only survived cause Aokiji let him go.
Not limited to girls. Standard character poll, although you've got a dude on there.

Zweizer

Banned
AKB49 ch189

Nothing ever goes off without a hitch.

Akagi ch256

So he basically conquered Hell, lol.

Aho Girl ch55

Being Sayaka is suffering.

Netsuzou Trap ch.v1 Extra

Choosing the right bra is important after all.

Peephole ch82

A new arc? What's the point without her around?

Hero Union BBS ch20

Well, anyone can be a hero I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom