• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
Tenohira Size Chapter 2

W5oTnAM.png

5kddntH.png

Adorable siblings.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi. 8

This kid is going to kill him. Guaranteed.

Tenohira Size. 1-2

This is too cute and I'll never get translations fast enough.

Please save my Earth vol 15-16

We have another long flashback! Another 2 volumes, this time dedicated to Mokuren. edit: and volume 17 is too about here!

In fact, in truth the real plot isn't advancing a lot since volume 10, between the long flashbacks and the lull in action in present times, with Rin healing and after that escaping. But really, what it happens it's the series has changed, from story-focused plot to something that cares more for the psychological aspect of the protagonists, it goes really deep with them, telling their stories since they were a small child, and even repeating already seen segments but from a different perspective (we've seen the same moment as Shion and now as Mokuren, we can compare and contrast).

We can see too why she falls for him. She was searching someone who can see her as a woman and not as a Kirches, she sees in him a rebel like her who didn't fit where they grew up, and from the father story, she was predisposed to save someone through love, someone who really needs her.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Himouto Umaru-chan 121
Poor bomber. On the other hand, he often slack on the job and give Taihei more work. Maybe he deserve that.

Aiko no Maa-chan 2 (probably NSFW)

Literally talking vagina. I feel like i need to lay down....

Seriously having
...Shima...
be an illumanati spy was something I did not see coming. I guess it explains his aloof and lazy nature this whole time hiding his true power.

Aiko no Maa-chan ch2

This talking vagina manga still manages to both amuse me and weird me out at the same time, so props for that I suppose.

I just read up on this and hearing about what the mangaka had to do to get this published makes me hate Japan's stupid public morality bullshit even more. God it gets me irate just thinking about it.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Are you ready for an asspull?
Cause I am.
Well obv he won't die for real, but still. Shit will definitely go down.

Horimiya

Sad, but I'm dropping this. Just don't care anymore.
Same thing happened to me. It's just not focused enough on Hori and Miyamura together, and when it is, it's just too little and goes nowhere.

Seriously having
...Shima...
be an illumanati spy was something I did not see coming. I guess it explains his aloof and lazy nature this whole time hiding his true power.
Yeah, I thought it was a really well done twist.

Rhapsody

Banned
HImouto 121

Well that went well until raccoon came up...

Horimiya 55

Kinda wish this manga had a more focused direction. I guess this is what can happen when you get the main couple together so soon. Doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be any arcs or trials that the couple has to overcome. Sure there's no needless drama, but it feels sort of random still.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 78

Why is Tama still doing it?
At least we're going to have delicious painful Seo drama soon!

Its even dumber because she already internally admits she's getting rekd by Fuuka2, who he didn't even meet until after Fuuka1 ate it. I mean, come the fuck on, she would have figured out its hopeless by now.

Sekai Oni.

I just realized we saw King's devil from while in the intro to the 4th night in Sydney

Wait.

Fucking seriously?

*goes back to check*

Holy shit you're right.

That said FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK King. I have never wanted a manga villain to get his shit pushed in as much as this shitlord.

Zweizer

Banned
Aiko no Ma-chan 1-2

I like weird stuff believe me but..but this is beyond me.
I kept hearing sirens every second and was prepared for the feds to break through my window. I give up.
I can still hear them.
cops-police-arrest-siren.gif

Yeah it's really weird. I've read tons of bizarre shit, yet it still somehow weirded me out, despite its pretty simple premise.

Mandelbo

Aiko no Maa-chan 01-02

Basically gonna mirror what others have already said... bwuh? That was really quite bizarre. I'm interested in where this ends up going - I'm guessing Maa is just Aiko's way of rationalising the way her body is changing, but what if her vagina actually does talk? That could be pretty creepy and body horror-y.

Russ T

Banned
Aiko no Ma-chan 1-2

I like weird stuff believe me but..but this is beyond me.
I kept hearing sirens every second and was prepared for the feds to break through my window. I give up.
I can still hear them.
cops-police-arrest-siren.gif
why did i read this whyyy

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Aiko no Maa-chan ch2

This talking vagina manga still manages to both amuse me and weird me out at the same time, so props for that I suppose.

I'm going to jail because of you, am i?
Should have known better that this was going to be about some 13-14 years old kid rather than someone in her 20s.

I like it because it's attempting to use a medium that a lot of young girls might engage in to help those girls through a difficult time by teaching them about their bodies in a positive manner while keeping it light-hearted and amusing so that they don't get turned off to the learning method.

But nope, we can't have that in glorious Nippon, it'd be silly to teach a generation of young girls to accept and love their bodies because YOU MUST NEVER LET THEM KNOW THEY HAVE VAGINAS or their morals will become corrupt.

It is astonishingly scary how Shimoneta isn't reaching that fucking far. Jesus.

Edit: Reactions in this thread are also pretty disappointing in their own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom