• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou 4-5

The tiniest bit of suspicion can be spotted in the airhead childhood friend's eyes. I wonder if she knows about tanukis already

Panzon

One Piece 803

Shit is about to get real!

Don't know if it's my imagination or bad translation but it looks like Robin and Dragon had a little thing going on?

Hoping Blackbeard and crew aren't so OP that they're able to take out the Revolutionary army because it would be very dumb to show Dragon here and there for so many years only to have him defeated/captured right away a la Ace

Chapter was insanely hilarious to me and it sucks we're on break next week

One Piece 803

Don't know if it's my imagination or bad translation but it looks like Robin and Dragon had a little thing going on?

Hoping Blackbeard and crew aren't so OP that they're able to take out the Revolutionary army because it would be very dumb to show Dragon here and there for so many years only to have him defeated/captured right away a la Ace

Yeah, I can't see that happening. Considering how Sabo dealt with Jesus and the fact that Dragon is the most wanted man in the world...it would be highly disappointing. I think BB might partner with the Marines though to assault the Revolutionaries and it will be part of the big war. Pretty ridiculous how Jesus stowed away though...The guy is MASSIVE.

Wiseblade

One Piece 803

It looked more like he was asking about the person they spent two years with as a common courtesy.

This thread was way crazier back in the day, but that's down to a whole host of factors.

Shengar

Yeah, I can't see that happening. Considering how Sabo dealt with Jesus and the fact that Dragon is the most wanted man in the world...it would be highly disappointing. I think BB might partner with the Marines though to assault the Revolutionaries and it will be part of the big war. Pretty ridiculous how Jesus stowed away though...The guy is MASSIVE.

Twist
It was a trap set by Sabo, hence why Dragon wants all Revolutionary leaders to meet him there.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Smokin parade 1-2
From the author of deadman wonderland. Series is edgy as fuck. 1st chapter in, protag sister turn insane due to her new leg, proceed to murder her friend while also taking her brother arms and leg to be made into a cake. Protag is pretty funny though. He's a sociopath who simply don't give a fuck

Smokin parade 1-2
From the author of deadman wonderland. Series is edgy as fuck. 1st chapter in, protag sister turn insane due to her new leg, proceed to murder her friend while also taking her brother arms and leg to be made into a cake. Protag is pretty funny though. He's a sociopath who simply don't give a fuck

Sounds good to me I'm in

dani_dc

I think it's a good thing i don't remember when i mentioned cannibalism

And you must have edited it off existance cause I can't find it at all.

Unless panda meant this:

It's always hilarious when you see people talking seriously about insane stuff

"I think cannibalism would've worked a lot better (...) Just think about it".

Smokin Parade 1-2

Haha this is great even edgier then Deadman Wonderland. Whenever your little sister wants to stick your meat back into yourself you know she's a winner :p

upandaway

All I remember is that the conversation was already frightening enough as it was and then Lele decided to introduce cannibalism into it. I was seriously scared at that point

bobohoro

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 95

There is no winning for dad.
Hilarious chapter.

I kinda wanna start reading UQ-Holder. How important are the details of Negima to the story? I haven't read/seen anything of it since the manga ended and my memory of it is a bit hazy, don't know if I should do a re-run of it before starting UQ.

Twist
It was a trap set by Sabo, hence why Dragon wants all Revolutionary leaders to meet him there.

It took the entire might of the WG+the 7 warlords just to fight one yonkou who was half dead already. Dragon's revolutionaries are not on the same level as the WG, Dragon is not on the same level as an admiral, his commanders aren't on the same level either. Yeah, this was a poor "trap".

Anteater

It took the entire might of the WG+the 7 warlords just to fight one yonkou who was half dead already. Dragon's revolutionaries are not on the same level as the WG, Dragon is not on the same level as an admiral, his commanders aren't on the same level either. Yeah, this was a poor "trap".

I think the Revolutionaries are probably monsters, but yeah it's a pretty bad idea to go head to head with a Yonkou's fleet with all the leaders while exposing their own HQ and fighting there, even if they win they risk getting half of their stuff destroyed and a lot of casualties, especially after they said they've been making good progress with their rebel armies.

They also don't know the strength of BB and the people he has alliance with.

Edit: although I wouldn't say it's impossible they are planning a trap, considering Dragon said he need the leaders' "strength", and they don't exactly have to fight BB directly

Numb

Glorious. Reading ShindoL should be a mandatory initiation process of MangaGAF.

I thought Dresden already stealth banned people that didn't.

Googled it and a bunch of hentai showed up

dahell2.png

The hell is going on?

Zweizer

Banned
So i didn't google it wrong?

Lord have mercy on my soul.
will check it out one day in a locked room

Make sure to read Fragile and Tough, TSF Monogatari and ShindoL's Cultural Anthropology in order to get the full experience~

Numb

Make sure to read Fragile and Tough, TSF Monogatari and ShindoL's Cultural Anthropology in order to get the full experience~
Will do. Will deny everything if asked tho.
For a moment i thought you were talking about this tough and almost got excited.
49169c8180c84

Revo

Tower of God s2ch170

looks like daniel has been fully cockblocked by rachel
good on baam for staying true
woo yuri pushing so quickly

good chapter

Marche90

Wow. Soma's out way too early this week. I'm not complaining, though

Shokugeki no Soma 138

Not gonna lie, sections of this chapter were a sight for sore eyes >.> Tosh looking back to his previous experience, it seems. Anyway, impressions for the chapter itself: ROFL at the PSD students reacting like that with Erina's story. As for Erina itself, she may be depressed, but she's as merciless when checking out food as ever. At least it seems like she's mellowing out, as Hisako said. Speaking of her, that little moment she shared with Soma... I wish to see more of them.
In the final page we see that Azami's planning something else. Goddamnit. Next week.

Bonus: Tell Erina you're playing cards for MAX effect
pRQZrWD.png

Oh, and dat color spread. "Innocent Monster", huh? I'm really wondering what's the angle that the writer's looking for Rindou? Is she a jerk? Just doesn't care about anything? Will she get a foodgasm from Soma? (The last one is a stupid question, it's obvious she will)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 138

Goddamn Aizenami is a huge dick.

Zweizer

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma ch138

Nice color page. I can't wait to see what we'll see of Cat sempai.

Erina fits right in, lol, but I don't expect it to last.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma ch138

Nice color page. I can't wait to see what we'll see of Cat sempai.

Erina fits right in, lol, but I don't expect it to last.

She'll be there for like 10 chapters and then get taken back. I think its mostly to give Soma and the others a reason to want to band against Aizenami.

Wow. Soma's out way too early this week. I'm not complaining, though

Shokugeki no Soma 138

Not gonna lie, sections of this chapter were a sight for sore eyes >.> Tosh looking back to his previous experience, it seems. Anyway, impressions for the chapter itself: ROFL at the PSD students reacting like that with Erina's story. As for Erina itself, she may be depressed, but she's as merciless when checking out food as ever. At least it seems like she's mellowing out, as Hisako said. Speaking of her, that little moment she shared with Soma... I wish to see more of them.
In the final page we see that Azami's planning something else. Goddamnit. Next week.

Bonus: Tell Erina you're playing cards for MAX effect
pRQZrWD.png

Oh, and dat color spread. "Innocent Monster", huh? I'm really wondering what's the angle that the writer's looking for Rindou? Is she a jerk? Just doesn't care about anything? Will she get a foodgasm from Soma? (The last one is a stupid question, it's obvious she will)

Her angle is that she just wants interesting shit to happen. I don't think she's a villain, I think she just instigates shit.

Shokugeki no Soma 138

Azami knew it was going to happen and is allowing her to run around for now

Interesting to knew that he is going to change the schools education system... I wonder how many people will get expelled because of this

just imagine if some main characters get kicked out of the school lol

Angry Grimace

Shokugeki no Soma 138

Azami knew it was going to happen and is allowing her to run around for now

Interesting to knew that he is going to change the schools education system... I wonder how many people will get expelled because of this

just imagine if some main characters get kicked out of the school lol

One of "Those Two Guys" has been a lock to get expelled from the beginning.

bobohoro

Tokyo Ghoul:re 47

Well now it gets interesting.

Shokugeki No Soma 138

I was actually kinda surprised that the dorm needed the sob backstory to offer some help. And Hisako getting more talk time with Soma is good.

upandaway

Shokugeki No Soma 138

I was actually kinda surprised that the dorm needed the sob backstory to offer some help. And Hisako getting more talk time with Soma is good.
They had no clue what was happening, all they needed to know was that she needs the help and they helped her.

Zweizer

Banned
She'll be there for like 10 chapters and then get taken back. I think its mostly to give Soma and the others a reason to want to band against Aizenami.

Yeah, it's a straightforward outcome, but without a doubt the most likely one. At least this should lead to additional character development for Erina.

upandaway

Soma
Yeah, it's a straightforward outcome, but without a doubt the most likely one. At least this should lead to additional character development for Erina.
I thought it was really creepy how he's letting her blow some steam right now. It would have been much better for Soma and the rest if he just tried to oppress her, but he wants total control.

Raxus

Soma

I can't wait for this arc to get on the way. Wonder how Soma and company are going to pull out of this one.

My Hero Academia

Punches means we're BFFs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom