• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
CSHqK2AVEAADHmh.png:orig

lmfao

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess we're getting Shokugeki earlier from now on? Jeez.

jbug617

Banned
Soma 140

It has to be Erina that will face Eizan. Azami won't let his daughter get expelled by cheating so it should be fair.

Just throwing it out there what happens if Azami rigs it that Erina wins in a similar way Eizan has (bribing judges) because Erina is important to his plan for the school.

Soma 140

It has to be Erina that will face Eizan. Azami won't let his daughter get expelled by cheating so it should be fair.

Just throwing it out there what happens if Azami rigs it that Erina wins in a similar way Eizan has (bribing judges) because Erina is important to his plan for the school.

That makes a lot of sense.

upandaway

Soma 140

There's plenty of other rich kids in the school right? I wonder if they'll try bribing the judges themselves.

Chapter wasn't too satisfying though, aside from Isshiki they still didn't answer what's gonna happen in terms of lodgings. Like why does it even matter if the dorm is "independent", just remove that clause and keep the dorm without all the extra autonomy. Dunno, feels a bit too light on details.

Soma 140

I don't think the loser of the Shokugeki has to be expelled, and Azami can pretty much control Erina like a robot and stop her from doing it at any point

random25

Tomo-chan 186

Tomo is such a heartbreaker, especially with the girls.

Domestic na Kanojo 69

I bet that's an offer to become a professional novelist.

Soma 140

So cheating in shokugeki is very much allowed in the open? So the premise of this manga is already dead lol.

Qurupeke

Tokyo Ghoul :re 50

OMG. What a bloody chapter. Matsumae was really cool but, her death was really gruesome. That eye-poking... This Furata guy is ruthless. Also, it's totally Kanae that cut Sasaki's hand, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom