• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's back and the art has improved a lot.

really looking forward to the new chapters! D. Gray Man is one I've wanted to see come back for a while now. I'm going to have to reread everything after the black order invasion though because I don't remember shit.

Actually I'll reread the black order invasion too because that arc is cool as fuck

really looking forward to the new chapters! D. Gray Man is one I've wanted to see come back for a while now. I'm going to have to reread everything after the black order invasion though because I don't remember shit.

Actually I'll reread the black order invasion too because that arc is cool as fuck

D-Gray Man Magazine Cover
pvrXJlu.jpg

I finally found a clear picture of the cover art and man does it look great. I love how Hoshino uses lots of vibrant colors. The new chapter is gonna have 65 pages in total so that's good.

Yeah I'm pretty much rereading the whole series so I can get a better understanding of it before I read the new chapter. The Black Order Invasion arc was great and that Level 4 Akuma reveal was unreal. The series is definitely great for its despair and tragedy moments.

My Hero Academia 51
Ida is such a scrub, I'm not sure why he thought he had a chance against someone who wrecked his brother. Anyway, it's time to see Endeavor in action!

Please tell me he's going to get up.

Fight the sniper quincy.

And use his Bankai.

I don't even care how shit it is.

I just want to see it.

And yay! The Zaraki and Mayuri tagteam is happening soon.

Ntaicxh.png

I just love Dragon continuing the tradition of nonchalant responses over family.

Thanks Zoro for that reminder.

Not like anything bad will happen later.

Fuuka 38-39

Wallowing, wallowing, self-pity, wallowing.

Not sure what I expected from him I guess but...

well at least he cried? that's gotta help

troll teacher trying bringing on more suffering

Fuuka 42

Sara was always second best girl.

Hope she ends up winning even though that other piece of garbage probably will. Though this whiny fuck doesn't really deserve her.

+a no tachiichi 01-02

A plain girl who has dreams of fantasy gets sent into another world with a pretty friend of her's. There, she becomes the holy maiden but everyone ends up thinking its her pretty friend instead.

Pretty amusing. Gives the whole idea that pretty people aren't always the ones to save the world.

Fuuka 70

It's your birthday! Surprise! We're taking you to see the grave!

Is this what birthdays are like now? Mine is on Saturday, I would rather not spend it at a grave.

I finally found a clear picture of the cover art and man does it look great. I love how Hoshino uses lots of vibrant colors. The new chapter is gonna have 65 pages in total so that's good.

Yeah I'm pretty much rereading the whole series so I can get a better understanding of it before I read the new chapter. The Black Order Invasion arc was great and that Level 4 Akuma reveal was unreal. The series is definitely great for its despair and tragedy moments.

yeah it was fantastic

is the new chapter out or is there still a wait?

still fucking waiting

You can't tell me someone like that dies from a wimpy slash in Bleach, nobody dies in Bleach

nah Starrk is dead. I wish he wasn't cuz his guns were cool af, but he's dead.

prove me wrong Kubo

If we don't get to see the rest of the bankai before the series is over though, I'll be pissed.

omg i have so much manga to catch up on

prison school, soma, boku no hero, tokyo ghoul, etc.

haven't read anything except one piece, naruto and bleach in at least two months :/

and I want to start Rurouni Kenshin

there's too much manga gaf

yeah it was fantastic

is the new chapter out or is there still a wait?

nah Starrk is dead. I wish he wasn't cuz his guns were cool af, but he's dead.

prove me wrong Kubo

If we don't get to see the rest of the bankai before the series is over though, I'll be pissed.

The new chapter for D-Gray Man will be out in a few days.

Shengar

Delinquent Tadokoro needs to be its own series
"Delinquent at school, caring daughter at home"
Vinland Saga 47

Askeladd you're kind of a dick but damn if I don't like you

I always like characters that have serious self-hate on certain part of themselves.
They tend to be motivated and handicapped by the aspect that they hate, creating an interesting dynamic whenever the said character have to confront or do something that related to it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 70

It's your birthday! Surprise! We're taking you to see the grave!

Is this what birthdays are like now? Mine is on Saturday, I would rather not spend it at a grave.
The rabbit is just Koyuki and he should just let Fuuka join his band instead of being a douche for no reason

Chikyuu no Houkago 16

Some good character development.

Gintama 550

Going by how things were set up in this chapter, I wonder how close to the end it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom