• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvitor

Soma 148

INZI92Z.png
As expected, Soma didn't enter the elite 10 since it wasn't on the stakes. Nevertheless I fully expect him to boast to Erina.

I also think Eizan will quit the E10, either by shame or forced by Azami, and the new arc will be some sort of competition for filling that spot (with Erina going up to 9 beforehand). Or maybe they'll just put Soma in there already since technically he won against an E10. Then, if they put the Central strategy/Azami administration up to a vote again, I'd bet Rindou would switch sides just to see a tie (assuming Kuga sides with Soma's team) and the next arc can be a showdown between E10 members.

Also I'm betting Soma would face Tsukasa and lose, but his team would win overall.

I'm overthinking this.

Daingurse

Toriko 352

wadaackj8z.png

So it sounds like the Soul World and all the appetite demons in there are fucked right?
If Whale King Moon swallowed that piece of Neo Acacia, there ain't shit in that dimension that would stop it. Probably also why Don Slime was so melancholy about it. Also loved that hype from JiJi about Toriko. Really makes the multiple gourmet demons within him sound extremely significant, nice. Once Toriko gets Another and more of the full course after, I can't fathom how powerful he's going to get.

Series is moving at a ridiculous pace, but it really feels like the next chapter is going to be incredible. Should be getting back to the awesome fucking battles that were in-progress.

Shokugeki no Soma ch148

Tell those pompous elite 10 members that are team Eizan who is boss

Also Ishiki is planning something likely or he just believes in his dorm and thinks that was necessary for them to gain strength

I have a feeling that Ishiki is more stronger in cooking then what his seat indicates and that likely he just doesn't feel like moving higher up

Revo

Shokugeki no Soma 148

erina gonna accuse hisako of crushing on soma
and it's going to go just as her shojo manga warned her

Sousouki Reginald 1-12 (END)
This manga had gothic lolita twins for heroines. Nothing else needs to be said. 10/10, would read again.

...bah, fine. It's a VN adaptation about an organisation that helps the dead to achieve reincarnation, with a classy Victorian-esque backdrop. If I'm honest, it lacks selling points outside of the unusual heroine(s) and stylish setting, due to its limited story, lacklustre action scenes and average art. I looked into the VN and it seems that the manga does cover virtually everything, so it wasn't a case of it being axed prematurely. Enjoyed it despite its flaws, but probably not for the right reasons.

Nisekoi 199

With the help of several vials of truth serum and a polygraph, I've decided that Chitoge winning is preferable to Kosaki. If you can even call it "winning" at this point.

Kingdom Catch Up

Man is it good to let this bulk up

444-446

The Troll chapters.... lol at Shin getting trolled to max levels makes things interesting

447-449

Kankis army is filled with the craziest people in the country.... I mean those two tribes are literally maniacs you'd find in Gotham's Arkham Asylum

Still Kanki doesn't give a shit.... rammed through the berserker group without hesitation towards their leader order to send him to the are that Shin screwed up with.

The Enemy though is also cautious particularly the general that trolled Shin (Troll Master)... they analysed Kankis counter attack quite well and even thought of stalling the platoons ascent up in order to secure the base are....sadly though the other guy bent on Kanki revenge (too salty) is trying to seize the moment and capture that hill as quickly as possible. It is a good thing he and his goons aren't amateurs though so everyone is one upping each other (like those trees trick) from all sides (the enemy and Kanki).

Now it is a death-trap rumble with the head general of the enemy (Salty Checkerd PonPon Head) killing off the reinforcements while Insect Armour battles Kankis top men.
Smart moves all around.... just not with the Hi-Shin Unit (of course Kyoukai warning villagers is admirable lol)

450-456

Run for it **** formation lol.... this battle is too grand

and of course I can believe it causing less causalities since you don't give a fuck about anyone else (running on top of other people.... extremely chaotic directions )

Guys just said fuck it and burnt the hill too lol sore ass losers

Shin easily screwed up on the first day and he and Kyouten promise to reclaim their missteps with glory... on the other hand Kyoukai is separated from the group and again wants to take the opportunity to be a general slayer (she killed a fake the last time)

I understand that she thinks it is for the best since a dead leader on the enemy side means that you can save more lives for the High Shin Unit... but seriously Kyoukai is living with death flags all day either with that foreshadowing via the other female general or her going into crazy situations.... Still she is a boss for doing it

Dang the fight that happened after though... the idol dude placed some traps and Kyoukai became Neo from the Matrix.... To bad she lost... Hopefully she doesn't die

Now the next stage begins of day 2 in order to do a pincher attack on the central hill they need to cross that fortified river

Time to rise and Shine Kyoten... glad she is getting character development from this... Even a small character like En is getting his moment to shine with this river strategy

this is shaping up nicely... I love this series this arc is showcasing again why it is one of the best ongoing series out there

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm pretty sure a subplot is incoming where Erina erroneously believes that Hishoko has a crush on Soma since both of them dodged the question of why they're friends now.

Revo

Dungeon Meshi 20

the fact that senshi had an adamantite shield that he reforged into a cooking pot is so incredibly senshi that i'm amazed by it
what a perfect character

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tomo-chan 235

Jun is Tomo's silent protector, a dark knight...

These guys are about to have the worst day of their lives :lol

Tomo-chan 221-235

lol the basketball stuff was amusing... poor perverted dudes... they never knew.... they truly never knew

we see some delinquents finally... scary Tomo is dangerous Tomo... dude never knew what hit him (also she is taller then him lol)

Jun is now even tossed into the fry.... those poor thugs.... they too never knew

morale of the story: ignorance is a very dangerous thing

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.232 - 235
You know, the one thing that would have these punks even more screwed is if Tomom got involved in the ass kicking.

They are so in over their heads.

Sai

Tokyo Ghoul:re

dem legs

Kaneki's hair really did turn back to normal, it seems; wasn't just the blood. Liking the new look 'n title. Can totally see the guy becoming more of an antagonist now, but it might not be as simple as him suddenly shredding up a bunch of old friends. Really interested in where Ishida takes his character from this point.

Girls of the Wild's

Oh, wow. I was totally prepared to see him say some crap about liking her as a friend. Progress!... Kinda.

Revo

Girls of the Wild's 215

.....it's happening?
holy shit it's happening
is christmas just the perfect time to resolve rutted romance series?

Arabesque

New D.Gray Man anime announced

https://mobile.twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/678438788515897344

Now this is a huge surprise.

A huge and pleasant surprise. I am a bit sad the old cast won't be reprising their roles, but more D.Gray-Man is always good.

Maybe they can make up the ending the manga will never have lol.

:/

I hope that Hoshino's health never gets that bad to the point she never finishes the series.

From the looks of it, it will continue from where the old series left off.

Anteater

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 58

Happy to see Tsukiyama's arc is wrapped up with Anteiku appearing again

Kaneki is getting on Arima level, going to be interesting to see the direction this is heading, I guess being an associate special class and being highly effective at exterminating ghouls would give him a lot of freedom to do what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom