• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Minamoto-kun Monogatari 173-4

Pageant time~

I haven't this thing for over thirty chapters or so but has he finally hooked up with his aunt yet? I figure it would be the best part to jump in at so i can finally confirm the aunt is yandre or not.

Seitokai Tantei Kirika 16-17

8YVGSa8.png

he's in danger

Vinland saga 56

Damn Thorfinn looks weird now. Like a kid with a beard. Can't get used to it.

Vinland saga 58

The hell happened to Thorfinn? He's a completely different person now.

bobohoro

Nana To Kaoru 135

That last page made me melt a little bit.

Boku Girl 51

Well, I was sure the father was into Mizuki from the beginning.
But I never thought it was this severe.

Shengar

I don't know what's wrong with Kingdom 437 but that ain't gonna make me skip future Chu Campaign Arc.
Vinland saga 56

Damn Thorfinn looks weird now. Like a kid with a beard. Can't get used to it.

Vinland saga 58

The hell happened to Thorfinn? He's a completely different person now.
Same thing that happened to his father.

Tizoc

Kingdom Ch. 423
Ryoufui you magnificent Bastard
giphy.gif

Kingdom Ch. 427
Sei gets my vote in the next Emperor campaign.

Qualia the Purple 1

Qualia the Purple is a weird scifi manga with some wild twists that I recommend reading. It isn't very long, just three volumes, so go read it.

The setup is intriguing. Two school friends, Yukarin and Gaku. Yukari is a bit a weird girl, she insists that for her, people around her are robots. Even if they really aren't.

We can only suppose our perceptions of reality are shared with fellow humans, but we don't have definitive proof that what we feel as red is the same red as others see when we both point the same red apple.

So... what if she is right? At first it doesn't make sense because it seems incompatible with the experiences of other characters, but what if the nature of reality is subjective?

It also has slight yuri overtones.

But since the first chapter it already announces it isn't going to be cute girls doing cute robot things.

NSFW series that was on hiatus for a long time

Omg, it's coming back. I visited the author's site by accident, and I saw that the series... is coming back.

2015 truly is the year of dreams.

Teppuu 30

Its nice how the author manages to make the lesbianism overtones so subtle.

#bestbook
____
Feel like reading something light. What was the name of that butt volleyball manga again?

Qualia the Purple 3-4

We learn that Yukari likes plastic models of robots. It makes sense, for her are like human dolls. Not only that, but she has a weird affinity with fixing any kind of machine...
Through her hobby, we start thinking more of how she sees the world, for a different perspective than ours.

The author should have think twice before doing this page. There is no fanservice in this manga, I suspect that's why he made the fade to black, as he didn't want to show "anything", but in the end now it seems the girl is going commando, lol.

And we have more philosophical differences in chapter 4
NmSuHRN.png

...and then shit hits the fan
IxaWTtS.png

jbug617

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 127

Still don't know what Soma is planning. I thought Sadatsuka was going to be the big reveal but in the end he is teasing the dish he plans to take on Kuga.

Dropping Ore Monogatari, I think the anime killed it for me. And it's not like the anime is bad (it's actually good and well directed) but I realized I actually liked it way less then I thought. OF COURSE THIS WON'T STOP ME FROM READING -

Terra Formars 129-130

This series is way better when it's about the roaches and not scrub people fighting other scrub people. And by way better I mean kind of racist but more interesting because MYSTERIES. The art was far better then usual these two chapters, again probably because the artist draws everything but humans decently well

If this turns into roaches invading the earth it should be good for a few laughs

Tokyo Ghoul:re 37

Naw, you can't fool me this time. This also will not lead to Kaneki's return!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom