• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love at Fourteen Vol.03

TzMeOl9.png

Their first big fight! And their first love rival to get into between them.

And then it happens again with the other pair!

Liking the new characters introduced and the interactions are still as cute as always.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 36

Holy shit Yoriko got a upgrade, now I wonder if she'll get shipped with Kuriowa. Hopefully this ends up with more Touka because she did talk about her bakery working with coffee.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 37

J9zv0cE.jpg

Can you even lift?

Urie trying to get stronger by destroying his muscle tissue in order to increase his basic skills. I guess that's how Kaneki was able to defeat Yamori. Speaking of Yamori......

This fucking bastard is still alive. He's the very person who caused Kaneki's torture in part 1 and the reason the cracking the fingers gimmick came to be. He's the one who tortured and made Yamori insane which lead to Kankei's torture. You could even say all the gruesome techniques Yamori used on Kankei came from yours truly in the pic. I have a bad feeling he's gonna cause something terrible whether it be torturing Hinami (God don't let this happen) or fucking with Haise or even the Q members.

Finally as for Tsukiyama eventually meeting up with Haise will probably not bring back Kankei but it will cause some reactions like bringing some memories back. It's already been told that the one to bring back Kankei will be Amon/Batman.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tomo-chan wa onna no ko 104
You'll never be a bear cub at this rate Carol!

Tetsugaku Letra vol.4

Wow, this volume is really great.
The conclusion to Ichikawa love story and how it set him to be the guitarist for the flamenco dance team was handled with a bittersweet ending for all the character involved. I wish for his happiness and achieving super saiyan soon.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Jitsu wa Watashi wa 86

I was like, woah, no sidestepping!? No status quo reset!? Akane appear out of nowhere!?
Therockclap.gif

Lain

Blue Eyes.

...Wh- *silence*

=P

Can't say I'm a fan of Tohru Nishimaki. Body proportions are just... a bit too much. Also I thought Blue Eyes had ended, I guess I was mistaken.

Love at Fourteen Vol.03

Their first big fight! And their first love rival to get into between them.

And then it happens again with the other pair!

Liking the new characters introduced and the interactions are still as cute as always.

I'm still not sure if that teacher is serious or simply getting her jollies off on teasing that poor guy.

MartyStu

Prison School 1 - 97

Was not expecting such a genuine moment. Caught me off guard after dozens of chapters of assorted breasts, underwear and foolishness.

I might continue, but the novelty has long since worn off.

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 68-69

who would have thought that dressing him up as a girl who lead to (maybe) the most progression yet in this series!

Revo

Youkai Apato no Yuuga na Nichijou 20

Honestly did not want/think this arc would go on for as long as it has, so I'm hoping it has a deeper meaning for him as a character at the very least.

Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER 01

Follow the adventures of a powerless person as he fights powerful people I guess?

dani_dc

It only gets crazier, so keep reading~

Nah, if at this point what he got out of it was "assorted breasts, underwear and foolishness", I'd just advice him to drop it.
The series at that point either makes sense to you at a character development and relationship level, or it doesn't and then it's not like reading more will change anything.

As much as I find the series absolutely amazing, it's unfortunately not for everyone.

Zweizer

Banned
Nah, if at this point what he got out of it was "assorted breasts, underwear and foolishness", I'd just advice him to drop it.
The series at that point either makes sense to you at a character development and relationship level, or it doesn't and then it's not like reading more will change anything.

As much as I find the series absolutely amazing, it's unfortunately not for everyone.

Aw, but "assorted breasts, underwear and foolishness" are what life is about!

Zweizer

Banned
Not disagreeing about life, but Prison School is so much more than just that!

Otherwise I might as well just go read something like To-Love Ru!

Of course. What makes it shine is how crazy yet well-integrated everything is, as well as the superb writing and occasional lessons in living.

Prison School truly is art~

Thought he was just another typical dense motherfucker. But recent events hint that might not be the case.

Yeah, it's been pretty obvious the past couple dozens of chapters that he's been faking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom