• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

Han will be the first state to fall? I assume historically Tou played a significant role in its subjugation?
If I remembered correctly, yes, and Tou will play significant role in Han and Yan subjugation too. Which mean we will see more of his awesomeness soon enough.

I feel that the author will have to do some extra bullshit to justify bringing Shin up to par as a Great General, so Tou will prolly once again have to take a backseat. Or die.

I mean, pretty clear that Shin, Spear-guy, and Bishounen-genius are the three he wants to put in the lead, and for that Swole-Bro, Tou and Tactical-Bro have to disappear.
The thing with Qin's Six Great General is that they can wage war without the approval of King or/and the Minister of Right aka Shouheikun. This mean that very aggresive and brutal man such as Kanki will less likely to become a member of 6 Great Generals unless Sei want to bring back the legacy of Baku Ki's brutality. If the author try to stick to the history as much as possible, it is possible that Ousen wouldn't become a member of 6 Great Generals. It is already established in the manga that he harbored dangerous ambition. Plus, historical fact
that Xin will suffer tremendous defeat against Chu, and Ousen will replace him as the commander-in-chief for Chu Subjugation which mean that probably Xin will be removed from the post of 6 Great Generals as his punishment, the the position will be given to Ousen.

Honestly, I don't Ouhon will make it, and Mouten brother is clearly a strategist guy so he probably much more suited for the position of minister instead of general.
Plus there's the mountain tribe queen to fit somewhere. And the guy that will have his kneecaps removed. Gah.

Dont quite get why the three kids didn't count shouheikun for the last seat, tho. Author showed him as stronkerer than Swole-Bro not even ten chaps ago.

His position is higher than any general, even when the Great Six General system reinstated. He's the commander-in-chief of the whole army, just below the King, and probably the great general themselves need his approval before proposed to the King of Qin for the position.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 106

Battle's over Jun. Just give in to the power of Carol.

Carol-chan wa Onna no ko! 106
Yeah....Tomo just take the L and give him to Carol.

Tomo doesn't stand a chance against Carol tbh

Stop this British propaganda at once!

Zweizer

Banned
Keijo ch41

Damn, lady be crazy.

00-03-45-img000003_144xjtt.jpg

Nozomi truly is an harem protag. She even has the appropriate skill!

LeleSocho

Banned
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi BONUS
Elder is smooth

Tomo-chan wa Onna no Ko! 106
Jun won't fall for your nasty schemes Carol

If I remembered correctly, yes, and Tou will play significant role in Han and Yan subjugation too. Which mean we will see more of his awesomeness soon enough.

The thing with Qin's Six Great General is that they can wage war without the approval of King or/and the Minister of Right aka Shouheikun. This mean that very aggresive and brutal man such as Kanki will less likely to become a member of 6 Great Generals unless Sei want to bring back the legacy of Baku Ki's brutality. If the author try to stick to the history as much as possible, it is possible that Ousen wouldn't become a member of 6 Great Generals. It is already established in the manga that he harbored dangerous ambition. Plus, historical fact
that Xin will suffer tremendous defeat against Chu, and Ousen will replace him as the commander-in-chief for Chu Subjugation which mean that probably Xin will be removed from the post of 6 Great Generals as his punishment, the the position will be given to Ousen.

Honestly, I don't Ouhon will make it, and Mouten brother is clearly a strategist guy so he probably much more suited for the position of minister instead of general.

His position is higher than any general, even when the Great Six General system reinstated. He's the commander-in-chief of the whole army, just below the King, and probably the great general themselves need his approval before proposed to the King of Qin for the position.

I c. Would be quite something to perma-crush
the lead character's ambitions like that
. Thanks for the clarification.

Lain

At a glance I keep seeing Divine Balls every time and always going what.

Tokyo Ghoul volume 5

As usual, this manga got great covers.
Bit disappointed about the Gourmet/Nishio/Kimi thing basically filling almost the whole volume, as it felt a bit excessive and made it so the story didn't move an inch forward, but at least by now it feels like the art has stabilized and improved enough.
The Rize side-story was nice.

Revo

Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. 27

Guess nude dude allied with the evil necros

Busaiku

Mistook Comics for this thread with all the Prison School talk..

But yeah, loved the content, but the book itself is awful.
Dunno if I can keep going.

Revo

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 167

Just casually learning that Odagiri likes him lol
she doesn't even get to confess

Lain

I'm considering grabbing the Durarara!! novels as kindle downloads instead of physical books, since the physical books are like double if not more compared to the digital ones. Are kindle releases good quality wise, mostly talking about resolution for the few illustrations that light novels invariably have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom