• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualia the Purple 9

First page of the chapter warns us

NdpW7gV.png

The hype is real. Shit got real-er and badass.

Karakuri Circus 181

Holy fuckin shit, that's one way to stop a crusher!

With Ushio to Tora getting an anime, maybe this has a chance as well. Need to see this insanity in motion.

World Trigger 109
CKYlYpBUYAA5l4M.png

Finally Izumi Kohei gets to meet and help Mikumo. I always wondered why it never happened earlier since he is No. 1 A Rank shooter and with Mikumo being a shooter it was the clear choice for him to learn from.

Also I love the World Trigger Yoneyan x Izumi books, so good.

dumbyugi

Love/End END

I'm glad this ended before the gimmick wore out. Overall this was a fun short manga that managed to stay amusing for all 7 chapters even though they were all pretty much the same thing. There is another series that connects to this one so I'm looking forward to reading that one as well.

Best BLue 2

Somehow didnt even realize he was in middle school but then the entrance exams part finally made sense to me at the end. Im kind of glad we dont have a natural borne swimming prodigy as the lead but instead one coming up and training to become the best after being from some unknown small island. Cant wait to see how he does in school.

Really need the manga to last long so we can see a full competition though.

rrc1594

BLack Clover 22
CKYQ86FUEAADIsZ.png

Dorksta is so happy.

But the best part was both him and Yuno inquiring about the Wizard King. I love that we dont have the typical one becomes bad plot going on or wanting revenge etc.

Hopefully so, but we still don't really know their back story. I don't want it to be like Naruto/Sasuke were it's to extreme, but I also don't want it to be like Natsu/Grey were it's very boring.

Hopefully so, but we still don't really know their back story. I don't want it to be like Naruto/Sasuke were it's to extreme, but I also don't want it to be like Natsu/Grey were it's very boring.

Yuno seems too concerned over being Asta's protector that I dont think it will be becoming like one of those two relationships.

360pages

Qualia the Purple 1-end

Honestly I love chapters 9-18. Honestly I kind of wish that it was like that from the start, the idea of moral corruption and what such things could do to the mind is interesting.

Shengar

Tomo-chan wa Onna no Ko! - 105
Why Jun even bother?

Kingdom - 439
Hopefully we'll enter Han subjugation campaign soon. I want to see Tou in action.

Kushuku Gakkou no Alice 1

Sooooo glad they decided to serialize this. The one shot was great and this seems like it's gonna be even better as an actual series. MC actually confessed in the first chapter. Too bad it's monthly though

random25

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 70

Some progress finally, even if it's small! What's with all these manga chapters with slower-than-snails progress suddenly getting more plot development?

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 106

Battle's over Jun. Just give in to the power of Carol.

Qualia the Purple 1-end

Honestly I love chapters 9-18. Honestly I kind of wish that it was like that from the start, the idea of moral corruption and what such things could do to the mind is interesting.

I appreciate the fact it increases slowly at first, starting as a quirky but kind of normal adventure and then things starts going off the rails over time. It helps give more impact said later chapters.

dani_dc

Fuuka 71

So Yuu didn't know Fuuka birthday? That's really bad.

Doubly so when they shared birthdays!

Fuuka knew your birthday, she even got you a gift, and she's dead!

"I had a feeling I'd see you today here, after all it is Fuuka Birthday"
Oh I'm sorry Suzuka, Yuu didn't even know that it was just a coincidence.

Also
Nice way to tell someone to go die!

Kingdom - 439
Hopefully we'll enter Han subjugation campaign soon. I want to see Tou in action.

I feel that the author will have to do some extra bullshit to justify bringing Shin up to par as a Great General, so Tou will prolly once again have to take a backseat. Or die.

I mean, pretty clear that Shin, Spear-guy, and Bishounen-genius are the three he wants to put in the lead, and for that Swole-Bro, Tou and Tactical-Bro have to disappear.

Plus there's the mountain tribe queen to fit somewhere. And the guy that will have his kneecaps removed. Gah.
-

Hm. Guess i shouldn't have commented before reading 439. Welp

Usobuko

Banned
I feel that the author will have to do some extra bullshit to justify bringing Shin up to par as a Great General, so Tou will prolly once again have to take a backseat. Or die.

I mean, pretty clear that Shin, Spear-guy, and Bishounen-genius are the three he wants to put in the lead, and for that Swole-Bro, Tou and Tactical-Bro have to disappear.

Well, the author has history on his side.

Not that it meant much for being balless last chapter.

Zweizer

Banned
Well, the author has history on his side.

Not that it meant much for being balless last chapter.

At least the alterations so far seem pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. Not sure what course it'll take for the Six Great Generals question though.

At least the alterations so far seem pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. Not sure what course it'll take for the Six Great Generals question though.

Dont quite get why the three kids didn't count shouheikun for the last seat, tho. Author showed him as stronkerer than Swole-Bro not even ten chaps ago.

Zweizer

Banned
Dont quite get why the three kids didn't count shouheikun for the last seat, tho. Author showed him as stronkerer than Swole-Bro not even ten chaps ago.

He seems to be more suited as a chief planner rather than a frontline independent general.

Would be quite funny if he actually takes the last seat and none of the three kids makes it in though.

He seems to be more suited as a chief planner rather than a frontline independent general.

Would be quite funny if he actually takes the last seat and none of the three kids makes it in though.

Hrm, as is, counting the assassin girl that follows shin around, they got 4 easy replacements for any general that bites a bullet. Dudes gonna need to be offed. But yeah, seems more likely that none of them will get in.

Can't quite say that it would make a whole lot of sense to give Spear-Guy's dad a promotion, tho. "Oh hey, lets upgrade the snake's power level".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom