• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with balls, that would probably just be silly. I think on balance, most of us would still like to see Raku just pick a girl (aka Chitoge)

I think that's just you.😉

Then again I think both Onodera and Chitoge are terrible and either have the best chance of winning.

Nisekoi

Chitoge is best end mathematically.

instead of losing 4 girls and keeping one from picking anyone else, you gain 2 girls and lose 3 because Tsugumi comes with the Chitoge package.

Arabesque

I don't think the Raku ends up alone option is on the table as of yet, unless Marika does end up being the promised girl after all and the guilt over not returing her feelings ends up causing him to reject everyone. But somehow I doubt that's where the story is going.

If my theory about the last volume covers mirroring the first ones, then we are going Marika-> Tsugumi-> Onodera > Chitoge (or Onodera + Chitoge)-> Raku and the final girl. At the moment, things are pretty much saying that Raku and Chitoge are going to end together, even if he's still unsure over his feelings about Onodera.

Well, I'm just happy Komi is going to be (hopefully) doing what he always did best: character drama. That, and hopefully once he's done with this romcom, I hope he does something similar to Double Arts again. Nisekoi had been fun, great at those occasional arcs, but I want a fantasy story by him again.

Nisekoi

Chitoge is best end mathematically.

instead of losing 4 girls and keeping one from picking anyone else, you gain 2 girls and lose 3 because Tsugumi comes with the Chitoge package.

I don't think there's a way for Tsugumi's feelings to remain unanswered at this point.

They'll probably become known to Chitoge and Raku, alongside Claude discovering that she's a girl.

Probably a penultimate arc before the Chitoge/Onodera choice is made.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If I had to guess, there's going to be a long stretch of nothing happening the way 90% of Nisekoi is.

I think that's just you.😉

Then again I think both Onodera and Chitoge are terrible and either have the best chance of winning.

Its not my fault you guys have horrible taste, though.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nisekoi Tsugumi bonus chapter

More Tsugumi's always nice. Too bad her chapters can never be straight up chapters. And if they are, they're TLR-ish with weird inventions having problems. Deredere Tsugumi was funny though.

Nisekoi 181

Plot in Nisekoi, and Marika's friend they foreshadowed way back finally returns

bobohoro

How about Raku ending up alone? I mean it would be a good moral message that if you wait too long and ignore the very things that are in front of you, you'll end up alone and in regret.

But I doubt Komi will have the balls to do that plus it would probably be too depressing for a series like Nisekoi. Though the sheer thought of it is interesting.

The way 95% of harem romcoms should end.

random25

Nisekoi 181

Well, that's it. Accept it guys it's Shi...errr Chitoge who'll win it all.

Anyway, Kosaki will win in the superior spin-off. So...whatever lol.

Zweizer

Banned
Akuma no Riddle ch34

Damn short chapter. Well, here comes the knight (again).

Akuma no Riddle ch35

That didn't last long. I hope we'll get to the conclusion soon.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know why people keep believing the tsundere will lose. Have you been reading manga the last decade?

Yona of the Dawn 1-59

Been marathoning this to get caught up as I loved the anime and don't want to wait around for another season. The writing of the post anime scenes has still be very good and I really appreciated the omake about the series needing "more romance" because for a 'fantasy adventure romance' the romance element of the plot really isn't that important in the scheme of things and is generally used more for comedy or for dramatic tension to develop the characters for the adventure part of the story.

Hoshikuzu Drop 02

this pairing is going to be adorable

i like that her friend is cheering them on too

the meteor shower set the mood just perfectly

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! 124

yoooooooooo WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! I knew there was something going on!

do-you-think-this-is-a-fucking-game-thumb.jpg

jman2050

Tomo-Chan wa Onnanoko 124

Oh

Okay

Well I was expecting a couple of directions this could go but that wasn't one of them. Hmm.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Prison School 186 - Awww the new hotness that is the Above School Student Council once again proves themselves the better set of characters all around.

Rhapsody

Banned
Domestic na Kanojo 60

Probably another fake cliffhanger.

Prison School 186

As funny as it was, I do feel sorry for Risa. Luckily she has Kate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom