• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umibozu

prison school 186
I'm glad I was wrong and risa has a (best) friend

youkai shoujo 46
there are some that say that rokka has the lead, but I never really saw any others in the race; they're more ancillary characters than anything.
I say this as someone who doesn't have any preference for any of the female characters in this series

wonzo

Banned
himouto

himoumaru103.png

anything but himouto graduation… i'll even settle for the dumb other sister theory if thats what it takes

rrvv

Saike Mata Shitemo 01-14

An unambitious middle schooler after seeing his childhood friend die in front of him, discovers he has the power to go back in time. Will he be able to save his friend?

The lead is so determined, he's just freaking amazing. I'm really liking this series a whole lot. The lead is pretty damn great and while it is pretty much like a people have special powers series, he really helps make this enjoyable.

yep it really awesome. I always like MC that dont rely on pure strength

Fukuchi Tsubasa need more love

Shengar

A Post about Monmusu said:
I feel a better way to explore this show is have no harem lead at all and have all the monster girls be college roommates on an exchange course and watching them integrate into society that way.

I'll read SoL MonMusu without harem hijinks right away.
I wonder if we could ever get anything like that though.

Shengar

Read Centaur's Worries. Close enough.

I read that though I haven't in the past few months. Centaur's Worries focus on SoL during the earlier chapters is what hooked me at that. It's just the recent chapters shows random world stuffs too much. Besides, the selection of the monster girls is quite limited. A monster girl SoL manga in the vein of Barakamon, Yotsuba or highschool SoL like Azumanga Daioh would be pretty rad.

Zweizer

Banned
I read that though I haven't in the past few months. Centaur's Worries focus on SoL during the earlier chapters is what hooked me at that. It's just the recent chapters shows random world stuffs too much. Besides, the selection of the monster girls is quite limited. A monster girl SoL manga in the vein of Barakamon, Yotsuba or highschool SoL like Azumanga Daioh would be pretty rad.

Have you read Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary, Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, Anko san of the Deep-sea Fish, Bird Café and T-REX na Kanojo? They don't feature a huge cast of monster girls for the most part, but they should be pretty close to what you're looking for.

Lain

I was looking at something and noticed this... progression of the NTR face.
Thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that it feels more like a good visual guide to the faces/emotions of a NTR reader than a NTR'd character:

Zweizer

Banned
I was looking at something and noticed this... progression of the NTR face.
Thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that it feels more like a good visual guide to the faces/emotions of a NTR reader than a NTR'd character:

This is pretty accurate, though I wonder what you were looking at.

Shokugeki no Soma 130

Pretty expected route that most of the first years would band together to help Soma and Kuga would lose in a sense on one day. I highly doubt in the end game/last day Soma's gonna pull some overwhelming win over him. Plus there was whatever promise the 1st seat and Kuga set up so that's probably gonna play in on the last day. But then seeing how other people with booths can chime in and help, betting on Miyoko showing up last day to help Soma. Regardless I doubt after this arc it'll immediately follow up with a shokugeki with Soma and Kuga probably more of "I acknowledge that there may be some first years who have potential to be opponents" kind of route putting off the showdown for a later date.

Or y'know it will go the Shokugeki route and Soma gets into the Elite 10 in the middle of his 1st year. <shrug>

Zweizer

Banned
Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na! - Oyako Heroine Funtousu ch2

This continues to be lewd as heck. Can't wait to see how this'll escalate further.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma

Obviously day 5 is going to be Kuga showing why he's Elite 10 and crushing Soma.

I don't even think the result of this is a showdown with Kuga at all. It's probably a showdown with Eizan, who has been around longer.

But lol @ Soma winning a cooking contest with Nakama Power

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nakama means family, and family means no one gets left behind.

Or forgotten.
sad.gif

aravuus

Liar Game 97

There's definitely been some neat character development, but Nao is still a pretty frustrating character from time to time.

It doesn't really hinder my enjoyment though, she's really not the reason I'm reading this

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shokugeki no Soma

Obviously day 5 is going to be Kuga showing why he's Elite 10 and crushing Soma.

I don't even think the result of this is a showdown with Kuga at all. It's probably a showdown with Eizan, who has been around longer.

But lol @ Soma winning a cooking contest with Nakama Power

Gotta show the readers the power of nakama!
Yeah, day 5 probably going to end with soma defeated, but since he already accomplish his goal, maybe there's going to be shokugeki... right after 1-2 chapters of alice team effort

Lily Lily Reapers Rererererelaxation (Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction doujinshi)

this is canon

Soma 130

Didn't really expect Meat and Super Italian Bros to come in and help but whatever

Dynedom

Tower of God 162

Just imagine: the badass moment of a high-ranking Khun family member lending a hand is going to be all for naught when the bad guys get away again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gotta show the readers the power of nakama!
Yeah, day 5 probably going to end with soma defeated, but since he already accomplish his goal, maybe there's going to be shokugeki... right after 1-2 chapters of alice team effort
There's also the option that he fails on day 5 due to helping Team Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom