• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shokugeki no Spoilers 130
Well looks like DTL is gonna be pissed or maybe not because SoTaku.

Addicted to Curry
I saw this series completed with 49 volumes and we're only up to ch 124. This makes me wonder how long does this cooking challenge arc spans and what comes afterwards.

Kingdom 441

I want to know Karin's past now T-T

Tragic backstory where she and her brother ate and were treated horribly while living like nomads and traversing the country. Eventually got a big break through Great Effort (and maybe some act of kindness from someone that might or might not have died as a consequence). Brother might not be currently alive.

Liek, cerealy, there aint a lot of ways you can carry a backstory about two kids alone in the open world.

bobohoro

Youkai Shoujo 46

Sometimes, showing everything still ends up being the best.
Definitely among the best panels of the week~

Domestic Na Kanojo 60

The manga is really just going nowhere, with two of the three worst characters taking all the spotlight. Give me some bullshit drama to laugh at already!

Prison School 186

Risa looked better in the past.

Assassination Classroom 151

Can't get a better trip with your friend than that. Really nice chapter.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! 123-124

This had to be a scheme from Misuzu to make Jun recognize his feelings or something.

Otherwise I do not know what is going on anymore.

random25

Domestic Na Kanojo 60

Natsuo finally getting some balls. But I expect things to get nasty the next chapter. I can feel it.

Prison School 186

That turnaround for Risa lmao. This is why I love this manga.

Tomo-chan 124

Holy shit! It's about to go down!

Zweizer

Banned
A Kiss And A White Lily ch4-15.5

hgZXZAU.jpg

Still fun and cute, with lots and lots of yuri couples flirting~

I must say it feels rather similar to Comprehensive Tovarisch, albeit more melancholic.

Revo

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria 12

Side story entirely too mystery.

PK Gaming

A Kiss And A White Lily 1-2

This is actually really good. Kurosawa's an infuriating character, but in a good way. I don't really lazy-genius type characters, but the execution on Kurosawa is pretty good so far.

Hopefully they can keep this up.

phaze

One Piece 208

Oh fucking come on. He took a goddamn nuke to the face, fucking kill him off. After two cop outs I was already pissed but the heroic sacrifice of mr bird something guy appeased me a bit. Fucking bullshit.

Tomo-chan 124

The guy is obtuse as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if he considers holding hands when crossing a street on a school trip dating.

One Piece 208

Oh fucking come on. He took a goddamn nuke to the face, fucking kill him off. After two cop outs I was already pissed but the heroic sacrifice of mr bird something guy appeased me a bit. Fucking bullshit.

That is the worst fake death cop out in One Piece. They never stop but they never go past that level of stupidity

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records 01-02

A girl with cat ears for whatever reason is a student a magic academy. There a new teacher appears who is lazy and doesn't care to teach. How will she tsun tsun this.

A lazy ass MC is at least enjoyable. Gotta say it got more enjoyable by chapter 2. The application of magic is pretty interesting and if thy continue the world building it could easily keep my attention just off that.

Quasar

Girls of the Wilds 200 - that didn't end up where I expected. Figured it would end up with him more wanting to separate the two.

Quasar

Youkai Shoujo 46

Sometimes, showing everything still ends up being the best.
Definitely among the best panels of the week~

Domestic Na Kanojo 60

The manga is really just going nowhere, with two of the three worst characters taking all the spotlight. Give me some bullshit drama to laugh at already!

Can't I just have a Natsuo/Hina happily ever after ending?

Saike Mata Shitemo 01-14

An unambitious middle schooler after seeing his childhood friend die in front of him, discovers he has the power to go back in time. Will he be able to save his friend?

The lead is so determined, he's just freaking amazing. I'm really liking this series a whole lot. The lead is pretty damn great and while it is pretty much like a people have special powers series, he really helps make this enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom