• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Ushio and Tora Vol. 4
Slowly making my way through this but damn this is a good fun series.
That last Youkai fight ignored a lot of laws of physics, science, etc. but whatevs, was a good fight.

This
Hakumen no Mono is shaping up to be one terrifying adversary XoX

Anyone here saw the BD bonus that Tosh drew for the Shokugeki no Soma anime?

It's an onsen drawing that I can't really post here even with the NSFW tag.

Because Erina's ass is way too hot for this forum.

Lain

I haven't seen it and now I'm curious. Any hint will be appreciated.

UberTag

Ah. That new thread smell.

klkblush.png
Zweizer, pls.

klkblush.png
I see your reaction didn't change much from pre-read to post-read.

Servamp Vol.02

tnvY7Ozl.jpg

I'm actually quite pleased with how they handled the whole I can't kill my friend who is trying to kill me. I'm slowly warming up to this main character who's taking charge in this situation and going to train his way out.

The new characters and powers are all pretty interesting as well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A chef's work is pretty lewd, isn't it?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

Nope I have not, never even heard of it.

Can someone PM me it?

--

That's it? Really?
That was tame

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys I'm pretty sure Shokugeki H-doujins already exist

My guess is that they mostly involve carrots being used as sex toys

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There's surprisingly little variation in Soma doujins, actually. It's kind of dull.

You get this effect with certain series sometimes where the indie pervert work just doesn't match up to the original. TLR suffers from this as well.

Angry Grimace

There's surprisingly little variation in Soma doujins, actually. It's kind of dull.

You get this effect with certain series sometimes where the indie pervert work just doesn't match up to the original. TLR suffers from this as well.

are you suggesting I was correct about the use of carrots in shokugeki h doujins

Tosh is probably like Yabuki and has a secret stash of doujins he's drawn but will never release.

He'll take it out a couple of times and laugh because he's the only one who gets to see them.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
are you suggesting I was correct about the use of carrots in shokugeki h doujins

No, I mispoke. I mean that they don't even get as creative as that. It's the usual doujin junk that would be indistinguishable from any other doujin. There's nothing particularly "Shokugeki no Soma" about it. They don't leverage the IP!

Also the art is never as good.

Angry Grimace

Almost but not quite
it's eggplant not carrot

That doesn't even sound physically possible

Tosh is probably like Yabuki and has a secret stash of doujins he's drawn but will never release.

He'll take it out a couple of times and laugh because he's the only one who gets to see them.

My guess is that when they hired tosh, they probably told him "don't draw explicit sex comics with the characters"

Furyous

Someone PM me that pic, please, for reasons as well. No clue what I'm asking for but I hope it's good and not Yaoi/Yuri (no clue what these are by the way) but love who you want to love as freely as possible.

Fury/Kuang Shen 27

They're both going to get executed. LOL at Lei going second stage on them. What's sad is he isn't using his full berserk mode either. This grand general ain't shit.

I'm not sure if Trash is the worst thing I've read or not the worst thin I've read.

It's like shitty and awesome at the same time in spurts. My mind is usually so full of WTF after most chapters but I haven't read since they adopted the kid.

Zweizer

Banned
I hope it's good and not Yaoi/Yuri (no clue what these are by the way) but love who you want to love as freely as possible.

You have no idea what these are, but you don't want them? There's nothing wrong with them, y'know.

Read Husky & Medley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom