• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

now that veep vs risa is happening, the other two conflicts that are brewing -

hana vs chiyo

kiyoshi vs the... chairman

did I miss any?

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Mob psycho 87.2

I love educational Mob putting people in their place. Can't wait for the eventual shouting match with the big boss.

Rhapsody

Banned
Musunde Hiraite 12

I forgot almost the whole cast, but thankfully I remember this guy since it's the first guy. Hoping that I won't have to wait another year for scanlations. This group seems like a group made for just this series.

It's weird to think about but I totally forgot the VP was the same age as Mari and Hana. Her Bayonetta tier grotesque proportions made me think she was like 30.

dani_dc

Jojolion

Some 20 chapters into it and I have to say this one feels more "mysterious" than other Parts, partly because Araki seems to be also making use of the land/town itself instead of just the characters.

Well the writing, art and character upgrades plus the fact it is "less shonen" can probably be attributed to it switching to the Seinen Jump magazine.
If that's the reason for the improvement, then I'll have to say that he was wasted on Shounen Jump since at least the end of Part 4.

The D4C Diet!

Diet and growth!

I like it a lot, but if there's one thing i don't like is Araki same face syndrome during the middle later part.
rbSEVpj.jpg

It's weird to think about but I totally forgot the VP was the same age as Mari and Hana. Like her Bayonetta tier grotesque proportions made me think she was like 30.

It's not like Mari or Hana look like their age either.
Or any of the bodies boys for that matter.

Jojolion

Some 20 chapters into it and I have to say this one feels more "mysterious" than other Parts, partly because Araki seems to be also making use of the land/town itself instead of just the characters.

To be fair the two in that image are twins of course they would look alike.

I still find it funny there is a Stand in Part 8 that causes sameface

Zweizer

Banned
Prison School ch182

Get ready for the showdown of the century!

Mahou Tsukai no Yome ch20

What a crazy day. There sure are a lot of strange guests.

Shengar

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 81-90
Things getting better than I expected. I thought the author will try to go nowhere as long as possible but it seems this is not the case.

Kingdom 437

You know that your expectations for the writer are low af when you legit surprised that someone actually died.

But of course he didn't baleet everybody. Of course. Ffs smh

Arabesque

Magi Spoilers

Haha, YES

So I guess that's that for Kouen, he won't be able to fight off Sinbad in a straight fight and actually expect to win, not when Koha and Kougyoku and potentially even Koumei getting as screwed as they are about to right now.

I will say that in hindsight, all of this makes sense why Hakuryuu was worried at first about going back to his original plan after Judar got shot into space, and even further when Sinbad told him they were now "allies". Guess he's not going on his invasion campaign any longer then.

This Civil War just turned into a full blown World War

Shiragasane -Tamoto- NSFW
iQol7.jpg

My favourite soccer mom(not), monster girl is back, and there is never a time where I will be both aroused and disturbed at the same time. Again.

Hagi

Bit of a long shot but I was wondering if one of you would might be able to help me identify a scifi manga with these vague details. The volume 1 cover is white and has two characters on the front with some type of robotic armor on their arms kind of industrial in design, very different than what a character like Genos has and more like Tetsuo in Akira but less body horror.

Not a lot to go on but that's why i'm having difficulty finding it again.I saw it while I was in village vanguard at the weekend and forgot to take note of the strange name it had so I could look it up at home. Not a lot to go on I know.

dani_dc

JoJolion 1-38

I was really enjoying this at the start, but after 3 years worth of content the story just keeps pilling up with questions with each chapter, never giving any answers, which is ruining my enjoyment out of this, it feels that I'm no closer to any conclusions than I was after reading the first chapter.

It's clear that Araki is trying to write a mystery with this part, but it's been too long of a build up to get anywhere by now.

Food Wars! 125
Yes finally the writer is making Kuga not get destroyed. Look at all that money behind him. best Kuga panel. I need his Sichuan cooking right now.

Soma wont be victorious even if hes using that cheap tactic to make people crave his meal on the final day.

Kurita

Bit of a long shot but I was wondering if one of you would might be able to help me identify a scifi manga with these vague details. The volume 1 cover is white and has two characters on the front with some type of robotic armor on their arms kind of industrial in design, very different than what a character like Genos has and more like Tetsuo in Akira but less body horror.

Not a lot to go on but that's why i'm having difficulty finding it again.I saw it while I was in village vanguard at the weekend and forgot to take note of the strange name it had so I could look it up at home. Not a lot to go on I know.

Is it a recent manga?

Zweizer

Banned
Himouto! Umaru-chan ch109

I see McDonald's are getting really desperate.

Hatarakanai Futari ch30

Well, at least she acknowledges its existence.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Biomega?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1421531844/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Food Wars! 125

Yes finally the writer is making Kuga not get destroyed. Look at all that money behind him. best Kuga panel. I need his Sichuan cooking right now.

Soma wont be victorious even if hes using that cheap tactic to make people crave his meal on the final day.

Soma has a kart, and there may be no rules forbidding him from not moving around his spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom