• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah yo. She got eyes like a snake and fangs. She a snake yo.

Beautiful-Animal-Colorful-Eyes-Snake.jpg

Imma call her Snake-senpai

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
March Comes in Like a Lion spoilers

Is the ReixHina ship sailing?!

I wish I knew Japanese

Hakoiri Drops 12

This was cute, but reading slice of life was a bad choice because it just made me want to read more of March Comes in Like a Lion :(

Umibozu

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 179
I don't know what the audience is supposed to think about minamoto other than he is a fickle idiot with the way he keeps moving from one person to the next.

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken 43
Glad the girls were finally able to become friends. Hopefully kimito's charade will be broken soon.

To LOVE-RU Darkness 58
I'm rooting for kyouko, like all the girls. I just think that at some point the harem plan will put some emotional hurt on momo.

Please do share your impressions whenever you get to reading Punpun~

May I suggest that you check out Boys on the Run, Getenrou and Himizu as well? If you'd rather have something more relaxing to read, try Hinamatsuri~

I've heard good things about Boys on the Run so I'll definitely give it a look. I'll be sure to post when I do get around to Punpun too!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I've heard good things about Boys on the Run so I'll definitely give it a look. I'll be sure to post when I do get around to Punpun too!

The death count has been escalating without me to be the catcher on the rye here. YOU WON'T TAKE THEIR INNOCENCE AWAY ZWEIZER!

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique

You poor fool! Don't read Boys on the Run! It stopped getting translated right before the last volume, and it is tragic. Never have I been so sad about not knowing how a thing ends. Save yourself the pain!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love the fact that he has that one thick strap of blonde hair that he flicks back on top of the rest of his black hair
That's just how tosh draws hair. Soma and Rindou both have that but have solid colored hair. Actually Rindou and Soma look basically identical.

Nah yo. She got eyes like a snake and fangs. She a snake yo.

Imma call her Snake-senpai
Uh she's very clearly supposed to be a cat girl.

Shouta

Prison School 187 Raw

So that's hear weakness. Now I want to see the flashback, lol. Time for Mission Impossible, lol. How the hell is this gonna happen? Even the magazine editor jokes that this should be harder than an Ethan Hunt mission, lol.

Zweizer

Banned

Please do~

The death count has been escalating without me to be the catcher on the rye here. YOU WON'T TAKE THEIR INNOCENCE AWAY ZWEIZER!

Innocence is made to be broken!

You poor fool! Don't read Boys on the Run! It stopped getting translated right before the last volume, and it is tragic. Never have I been so sad about not knowing how a thing ends. Save yourself the pain!

On the contrary. This pain is all too fitting for Boys on the Run, and for life in general!

random25

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 154

Whoa whoa whoa...that last panel...

Shokugeki no Soma 131

That Erina's father though.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 179

The new girl looks so young...
her boobs are not though.

dumbyugi

To Love-Ru Darkness 58

I like Kyouko but I don't think she needs to be part of the harem. I kind of wish she'd meet and fall for the TLR version of Train just because that was my ship in Black Cat.

bobohoro

Nana To Kaoru 137

The frustrations of young Kaoru, always worth some pages.

Youkai Shoujo 50

Hime-chan has her priorities straight, giving us good fan service instead of blood. Junk-san has to save her now.

Trinity Seven 48

Well, had to reread some stuff to know what is even going on. Still confused.

Mendrox

New Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter

Hawk: Guys he got even weaker!
Meliodas: You forgot a zero
Everyone: What the fuck.

Nice. Also I hate that little druid bitch.

Nanatsu no Taizai 137

A bunch of stuff we already knew (due to the overly in your face hints).... some recap on some other stuff and the only new thing is more power levels and those two new kids

I hope they are connected to Escanor at least... we've been taking so many detours when it comes to actually looking for that guy

Sai

Yōkai Apato no Yūga na Nichijō ch21

... Wooow, a photo sticker, huh? Don't think I can classify this is merely "fujoshi bait" anymore. :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Erina's dad isn't even on the same level as Hachiken's dad though.

We only have one line from this guy though.

Who knows if we can compare them either - Erina's dad is like "cold-blooded assassin" to Hachidad's "Yakuza boss".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom