• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

I don't know why I didn't think H-Manga would just be there on Amazon.

eh given the molasses pacing i'm still surprised at your hope LOL.

also saw that it has a lot of chapters not translated as well and given the speed its gonna be a long wait.

There's always hope! Seriously though, it's more I was expecting it to do something at least slightly different for closing the chapter. It just kind of completely stops the process abruptly. It completed about as much as expected (maybe even more, really, since Aizawa did confess to herself) plot wise, though.

that's pretty much why I had to check when I found out the raws were into like ... the 70s

kasane

im gonna hunt for a physical tokyo ghoul with the tatooed dude as he cover

artists always master the art of making covers that is so different compared to the actual art

_hekk05

Banned
im gonna hunt for a physical tokyo ghoul with the tatooed dude as he cover

artists always master the art of making covers that is so different compared to the actual art

If eromanga-sensei taught us anything, it was that the covers are commissioned to be extra good.

I don't know why I didn't think H-Manga would just be there on Amazon.

There's always hope! Seriously though, it's more I was expecting it to do something at least slightly different for closing the chapter. It just kind of completely stops the process abruptly. It completed about as much as expected (maybe even more, really, since Aizawa did confess to herself) plot wise, though.

that's pretty much why I had to check when I found out the raws were into like ... the 70s

wut?

have you never seen Amazon Japan before :p

Also while it ended up being mostly nothing at least there was one change of Alien girl finally accepting her feelings but its like she's already ready for defeat while the game is just beginning.

iirc i think the father will appear soon now

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Give me your best 4komas!

My top ten 4koma manga

Sora no Shita Yane no Naka
Kariage-kun
Kobo-chan
Yandere Kanojo
Sekai Maou
Gekkan Shojo Nozaki kun
Puchimasu
Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection
Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro.
Ojojojo

Special mention to Hiromu Arakawa 4koma, it's legit funny. She really should do 4 koma manga once in a while.

Oh yeah, Persona 3&4 Tartaros Gekijou yonkoma manga is probably the funniest 4koma adaptation of game.. It's written by Uwagaki author.

scy

wut?

have you never seen Amazon Japan before :p

I have, just more of didn't think they'd be on US Amazon. Like, I know they exist translated and all that so I dunno. Just a blind spot I had on it, I guess?

Edit: Also, yeah, Aizawa basically straight up says "I'm fine with winning until you want to take it from me."

Zweizer

Banned
the lack of png disturbs me

Huh it's PNG on my computer tho.

Let me try another host.

Edit: Is this better?
ckwdot.png

dani_dc

Gosh, thanks for making me look this up on amazon.

Now my reccomendations are tainted

Also, surprised they don't censor on the store page

I'll be sending the link to a few friends just for the sake of screwing up their recommendations.

Edit: I forgot one of my friends lurks this thread so he ended up seeing this post after I sent him the link, ups.

kasane

So mangaf group is officialy on now?

Keepo

I dont think mangaf mods would appreciate gaf association with what ur doing

Vito

Banned
tayu tayu has good plot

also it has a different name on amazon but i hate that name

Project-H's localization names are a bit derpy. Glad pretty much all of Yamatogawa's tankoubons will be back in print soon. Well, technically they are, since RightStuf still has AquaBless and Witchcraft I think, but the 2nd is extremely shady since it doesn't seem like old stock and the previous publisher's license lapsed... and funny enough they got in stock this year. I ordered both, Aqua Bless you can sort of tell it's older stock while Witchcraft looks more brand new.

Zweizer

Banned
Satsuki Complex ch2-3

Yeah it doesn't seem to go deeper than "a boy looking and acting like a cute girl". I know it's a gag 4koma but the added incest romance angle makes it even more awkward to follow.

Satsuki Complex ch2-3

Yeah it doesn't seem to go deeper than "a boy looking and acting like a cute girl". I know it's a gag 4koma but the added incest romance angle makes it even more awkward to follow.

Sometimes its best to not think about and go all in

Prison School 128

Wow, I think that's the lewdest chapter title page yet.

I foresee some antics with those needed items.

And Jesus Christ Andre. Get it together man.

kasane

Project-H's localization names are a bit derpy. Glad pretty much all of Yamatogawa's tankoubons will be back in print soon. Well, technically they are, since RightStuf still has AquaBless and Witchcraft I think, but the 2nd is extremely shady since it doesn't seem like old stock and the previous publisher's license lapsed... and funny enough they got in stock this year. I ordered both, Aqua Bless you can sort of tell it's older stock while Witchcraft looks more brand new.

good to know as i have been collecting h mango again recently

was velvet kiss localized? i also heard it had a movie but thats probably a low budget shiet

kasane

Say hello to black jack 1 (re-read)

Its true ER is tough. I know a lot of people who wanted to bail out of ER cause they thought they didn't have the ability and the courage you need to have

makes me realize how great my aunt is for being a warzone doctor

kasane

Okusan ch1

The wife is cute but I get the feeling it's one of these series where the husband will never be shown.

he will never be shown i think

since the author did a certain doujin before

also guys we need to vote on non on going manga to add to the banner >:)

Charade

It's still referred as Akito on most sites. I personally just call the group MangaGAF because there's more than Akito.

Well in terms of workload it goes Costi and I doing most of the grunt work, then panda doing a lot less, and then Akito who really just puts it all together and slaps his name on it.

It's actually the opposite.

Zweizer

Banned
Okusan ch2

Noooo don't lose your curves!

Well in terms of workload it goes Costi and I doing most of the grunt work, then panda doing a lot less, and then Akito who really just puts it all together and slaps his name on it.

QC is hard work yo.

Pretty much sounds like a real group then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom