• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
One has to wonder why masterful authors such as Dowman Sayman and Horihone Saizou don't get anime adaptations.

More proof anime plebs have terrible taste.

Can't past up the chance on using Kariage's best friend as your avatar when scans are almost non-existent,

Kariage has a best friend...?

You know, I realize that it's pretty pointless, but I wish there's some sort of continuity in Kariage-kun the same way Kobo-chan does.

Shengar

Kariage has a best friend...?

You know, I realize that it's pretty pointless, but I wish there's some sort of continuity in Kariage-kun the same way Kobo-chan does.

Yes, a nameless generic looking glasses guy. This guy usually showed up when Kariage needs accomplice in his mischief.

Well continuity in Kobo-chan works because it's a SoL 4koma, which I suppose every SoL 4koma should be. Kariage-kun have more random premises than Kobo-chan and more comedy in nature. Not tying it with continuity is much better for Kariage-kun IMO because that's the only way Kariage could come up with the most bizzare, and random ideas ever.

Yes, a nameless generic looking glasses guy. This guy usually showed up when Kariage needs accomplice in his mischief.

Well continuity in Kobo-chan works because it's a SoL 4koma, which I suppose every SoL 4koma should be. Kariage-kun have more random premises than Kobo-chan and more comedy in nature. Not tying it with continuity is much better for Kariage-kun IMO because that's the only way Kariage could come up with the most bizzare, and random ideas ever.

Aaa yes. Not to be confused with the glasses-with-pupil guy.

I know, I know. But sometimes there are situations I just want to see the conclusion or continuation of. Like when he gets lost in the mountain. Then what happens!? Or that one time he gets a junior who he influences to also walk the Way of the Prankster. Then she never appears again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Paraiso

Ya know, I like dowman sayman, but this is like a whole bunch of weird and unfunny sex jokes that are compelling just because of how weird and unfunny they are.

Zweizer

Banned
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san ch0-4

Bahaha this is great. The two are really worthy of their names and made for each other. Their antics are pretty fun, cute and full of yuri too.

Shengar

Aaa yes. Not to be confused with the glasses-with-pupil guy.

I know, I know. But sometimes there are situations I just want to see the conclusion or continuation of. Like when he gets lost in the mountain. Then what happens!? Or that one time he gets a junior who he influences to also walk the Way of the Prankster. Then she never appears again.

Holy shit, I remember that I want to see more of her. Instead, the conitnuity we might had is with the Chief Staff D:

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted around here. So, I've just read the latest chapter of xxxHolic:Rei and what the hell is happening?

Tsubasa Chronicles is going to return... why? I don't remember much of it but I'm pretty sure it ended with a closed ending. And what does that mean for xxxHolic?

zeromcd73

Eww.. they did Shokugeki no Soma too...
tYJ3M9b.jpg

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted around here. So, I've just read the latest chapter of xxxHolic:Rei and what the hell is happening?

Tsubasa Chronicles is going to return... why? I don't remember much of it but I'm pretty sure it ended with a closed ending. And what does that mean for xxxHolic?

It's CLAMP. Of course it doesn't have to make sense!

I believe that xxxHolic:Rei is finished and now the story is supposed to transit to the new Tsubasa series.

kasane

It's CLAMP. Of course it doesn't have to make sense!

I believe that xxxHolic:Rei is finished and now the story is supposed to transit to the new Tsubasa series.

damn fucking tsubasa i remember that shitty mindfuck they did near the end

god fucking damn it makes me mad jus thinking about it

also tokyo ghoul almost caught up to the gap yeaaaah

_hekk05

Banned
So, in my translation effort for LIttLE13, I encountered this page.

Every other page can be cleaned or its text cloned over in some way, but this page needs some serious redrawing work.

Any ideas? Or volunteers? Zweizer since you wanted this you can answer first

kasane

girls the wilds 147

figures they would do something like this

fucking rich kid creeper

dal dal now one of the worst girls too

Zweizer

Banned
So, in my translation effort for LIttLE13, I encountered this page.

Every other page can be cleaned or its text cloned over in some way, but this page needs some serious redrawing work.

Any ideas? Or volunteers? Zweizer since you wanted this you can answer first

Okay, sure, I'll try something.

scy

To be honest I'd be alright with an harem end for Jitsu wa Watashi wa considering how every waifu is top-tier material.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe. I think I'd rather a normal finish just because I like complete endings. Harem route is fun and it's disappointing to have a losing girl and all that but I'll dealwithit.gif

Zweizer

Banned
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe. I think I'd rather a normal finish just because I like complete endings. Harem route is fun and it's disappointing to have a losing girl and all that but I'll dealwithit.gif

Maybe they should clone the MC?

Because the first part of the chapter was good!

I've already seen some of the later raws so I know about how long to wait for a development anyway

eh given the molasses pacing i'm still surprised at your hope LOL.

also saw that it has a lot of chapters not translated as well and given the speed its gonna be a long wait.

Off Amazon?

Huh.

well that's a normal thing for Amazon Japan so it can see the english version doing it as well providing the book is translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom