• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Park wifi. Just ate some delicious pork ribs.

I know hekk is away right now but no hi score girl on shelves any more :(

I'll look in the other shops but I don't hold out much hope

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Poor Hekk. :(

RIP me

My Hero Academia. I'm telling you, look out for this series in the future. Can't wait to see its ToC position in two weeks time.

I read chap 3 raws. No hope. Haven't been following its raws for a while though.

I blame hekk.

I haven't even been posting and its my fault.

Hmph enjoy your position on the wall of shame

Zweizer

Banned
It's all a conspiracy!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I read chap 3 raws. No hope. Haven't been following its raws for a while though.

Does the hero gains some bullshit power or some other similar development? I can't imagine this being good.

bJTMuke.jpg

UQ Holder! 45

I want to believe/play with that he's a she.

But I'm already having enough fun with the whole Kuro situation.

Boku no Hero Academia 01

Dear lord, so many words

Eh, it was ok. I'm not seeing a plot so my interest is kinda lowered. I mean so he can't be a hero and now what?

kasane

When it comes to Kurosawa, I don't even know why Fukumoto gave it a sequel. Biological warfare was memorable.

Also, real talk.

Slam Dunk > Kuroko No Basuke

This guy agrees.

lol kuroko isn't even on par with other basketball mangas much less slam dunk

its a shonen manga filled with pretty boys for fujoshis and the most predictable characters with shitty powers. Combine that with shonen tropes we all know and you get kuroko basketshit

Usobuko

Banned
lol kuroko isn't even on par with other basketball mangas much less slam dunk

its a shonen manga filled with pretty boys for fujoshis and the most predictable characters with shitty powers. Combine that with shonen tropes we all know and you get kuroko basketshit

I thought you would say something about the video. The guy sang his heart out on the most prominent SD song ( which is Mitsui theme! ). Anyway, I need the glorious national tournament to be animated. Now, I have to make do with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkYp4xwaR2o

Revo

Boku no Hero Academia 01

Dear lord, so many words

Eh, it was ok. I'm not seeing a plot so my interest is kinda lowered. I mean so he can't be a hero and now what?

Well the plot is he goes to the school and tries to be a hero. And maybe eventually that super hero guy dies and somehow transfers his powers, probably.

maybe.

Well the plot is he goes to the school and tries to be a hero. And maybe eventually that super hero guy dies and somehow transfers his powers, probably.

maybe.

Then maybe that should have been the hook in the first chapter to get people interested instead of meh.

----------------------------------------

Kyou no Kerberos 04

Childhood friend is a bow wielding miko? Oh my.

kasane

new prince of tennis 128-129

Date - romance progress

Ryoma betraying glorious nippon for america

FREEDOM WILL DESTROY JAPAN

Family Fight 01

Now now you wouldn't want those shoujo eyes and shoujo necks

I thought this was pretty damn amusing. A nice use of clashing of styles.

Kamigami no Asobi 03

Now in order to win the gods hearts, give them a last name. Y-y-you mean she was calling them by their first name this whole time? How scandalous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom