• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Girls of the Wilds 150

Okay? Idk if they are actually planning for her to be taken hostage or something and have jaegu come to try and save her...I hope not.

Hakoiri Drops 03

v0iQfhH.png

So cute.

Also, yep, I know that feeling of the after lunch oh god just let me fall asleep instead.

Revo

Sket Dance 274-275

So much detective work.

And it looks like they'll take over the sket-dan :D

Kasane 7-8

Her first step into the world of pros~

Girls of the Wilds 150

Okay? Idk if they are actually planning for her to be taken hostage or something and have jaegu come to try and save her...I hope not.

I think that's what's happening here. It's gonna suck if they do it. Queen should be able to wreck anyone there and has a habit of being able to instantly summon dudes with guns who have her on GPS or something. ._.

Kieli

Real talk, tho.

Am I the only one who likes Berserk more when it's fairy tale-ish? I mean, Dark Souls Berserk is pretty rad (dunno how else to describe it), but I dig the more serene and beautiful atmosphere of the mid twenty-something volumes.

upandaway

Real talk, tho.

Am I the only one who likes Berserk more when it's fairy tale-ish? I mean, Dark Souls Berserk is pretty rad (dunno how else to describe it), but I dig the more serene and beautiful atmosphere of the mid twenty-something volumes.
Yup. Post-tower with a full on RPG party and magic and stuff is the best Berserk.

Caribbean Berserk was pretty fun too.

Zweizer

Banned
Chouchou Nannan ch2

Other than the bits of angst here and there, it's still pretty cute. I have to wonder what kind of development it'll get since the relationships seem to have finalized.

Zweizer

Banned
Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi ch1-End

Also known as The Story of a Dying Girl. True to what the title may suggest, it's an extremely heavy read, despite the somewhat light-hearted first few chapters, and it makes you really relate to the two girls. I'd rather not expand too much on it considering its relatively short length, so I'll simply suggest to those who are seeking for a work filled with emotion to read this story of the friendship between two girls who seem to be polar opposites of each other.

Now, please excuse me while I go lie down.

Real talk, tho.

I like the fairy tale style too, but I wish there was less fighting. Guts cutting through a hundred monsters at a time got old a while ago. There's no sense of threat anymore, and his style of fighting is boring.

Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban 01-02

T0cdJ36l.png

Poor heroes stuck in old games.

So a series about a message board about retired heroes and their problems, adventures, etc.

Pretty amusing, it pretty much takes jabs at being a hero and has a humorous take on all the jRPGs of the past. Setting it like a message board is different and works well with this series.

Usobuko

Banned
The artist name is Minato Fumi.
He really can draw cute faces with blush. My wish is that he become illustrator of some manga some day if possible.

I'm sorry for the rather late reply but yes, his art actually manga to set him apart from his peers or even other mangaka. I could see myself reading a slice of life manga from him.

Zweizer

Banned
Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban ch1

The message board format and retired heroes concept is rather novel but other than that it's not particularily fun. Okay start I guess.

Usobuko

Banned
Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata! Chapter 36

It's alive!

I have always preferred Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite by the same author but that ended quite abruptly which sours the experience.

this
At the beginning of Shippuden she had some hope... But then she sees Sasuke again and it proceeds to go downhill from there

You know if Sasuke wasn't in the series I'd bet Sakura wouldn't be as useless as she is now. The same goes to Ino cause she's useless without her mind justsu.

Charade

The World God Only Knows 268 v2

I probably wouldn't have noticed the added stuff if I didn't go back and check the magazine version.

Stretch 24 & 0

It's truly destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom