• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gunslinger girl ch 4-vol7
It's enjoyable read so far. Maybe it was a translator's error when they called a magazine a clip. That was odd since it's series that should involve gun service. With the 2nd generation of cyborg, I feel like the older characters doesn't have enough time to be shown.

Anti-Magic Academy “The 35th Test Platoon” 1-16 (END)
BSfVwq8.png
And the moral of the story is, gothlolis are the saviours of the world.

If you're into generic, forgettable, ecchi light novel rubbish, look no further. The story was something about the MC and a squad of breasts hunting witches / magic artifacts. It really speaks volumes about the quality of the characterisation when I'm rooting for the silent automaton enemy over the heroine. You have nothing to gain from reading this. Not even you, scy.

i honestly still hoped Kizuna would have been a girl and this entire thing was an long con/ troll but alas.
I don't agree with your post, but I respect your opinion and your right to express it in this environmeare you insane

scy

Anti-Magic Academy “The 35th Test Platoon” 1-16 (END)

And the moral of the story is, gothlolis are the saviours of the world.

If you're into generic, forgettable, ecchi light novel rubbish, look no further. The story was something about the MC and a squad of breasts hunting witches / magic artifacts. It really speaks volumes about the quality of the characterisation when I'm rooting for the silent automaton enemy over the heroine. You have nothing to gain from reading this. Not even you, scy.

Hah, I've already read it!

I'm beyond saving, huh.

I expected that, but was happily surprised that the writer didn't cop out like that.

i wouldn't call it a cop out tbh but with today's environment i could see whatever intent being lost *shrug*

I was ok with Kizuna essentially saying "Because it suits me better" and then adding that Maki was also part of the reason why he continued doing so. That's really all the story needed.

eh. could have been more since we know nothing and iirc we see him in a lot in a place seemingly by himself.

I bet people who wished that kizuna is girl also wishes that kuromaru from UQ holder is a girl.

In other words, being wrong.

I don't agree with your post, but I respect your opinion and your right to express it in this environmeare you insane

uhh i didn't mind what really happened so i'm not sure why i'm being seen as an enemy here :/

just would have liked that scenario for just the trolling potential and schadenfreude (story be damned). :p

dani_dc

eh. could have been more since we know nothing and iirc we see him in a lot in a place seemingly by himself.
The story was more about how people reacted to Kizuna than about Kizuna himself, why he is how he is ultimately didn't matter for the story, which is why I'm fine with the little explanations we got.
Sachiusu 18

The yuri is so close, I can feel it
Sachi will get accidentally pregnant in the most ridiculous of ways before that happens:
DVo2rxC.jpg

"Sex is no accident" - Clearly not applicable to Sachi.

Charade

Mob Psycho 100 67.2

Cool fight. He's having more trouble than I thought he would, I guess because he's not in the real world. Seems like it might be over next chapter though.

Yuri Friends by Morishima Akiko

This was very amusing. Just really cool seeing some of the authors I know all together in this short autobiographical setting. Though I'm assuming some of it was a little exaggerated :p

Tokyo Ghoul 136

Hide best fuckin bro.
But damn Kaneki going nuts again. I mean we saw Yamori and Rize grabbing him during his hallucination.
Things are getting really interesting.

Shurabara! 1-11 (END)
Wacky romcom hijinks about a depressingly vanilla MC and 3 girls who each ask him to be their fake boyfriend for [reasons]. Surprise surprise, they all fall victim to his irresistable blandness and a small scale war ensues. Passable for what it was, which wasn't much. Characters, developments and jokes have all been done better elsewhere x100.

Hah, I've already read it!

I'm beyond saving, huh.
Even rolling a natural 20 couldn't save you.

uhh i didn't mind what really happened so i'm not sure why i'm being seen as an enemy here :/

just would have liked that scenario for just the trolling potential and schadenfreude (story be damned). :p
If you're not with us, you're against us.

upandaway

Suddenly, My Partner of Fate ch1-4

Didn't notice that what I read before was ch00. The actual series is all fluffy and nice. I'm very okay with this.

Himouto! Umaru-chan ch18-19

B4y2OIG.png

m5K1FT0.png

safe

I have never in my life been more okay with a character introduction

So where does the "either way" faction sits?
We've agreed a temporary ceasefire, but after the "girl" faction's been eliminated they're next.
For the record, I have serious difficulties with the second principle of the "boy" faction. Don't tell the higher-ups or they'll lynch me.

Zweizer

Banned
We've agreed a temporary ceasefire, but after the "girl" faction's been eliminated they're next.
For the record, I have serious difficulties with the second principle of the "boy" faction. Don't tell the higher-ups or they'll lynch me.

A clear proof that the "either way" faction is the superior one.

Can't believe the transfer students are such monsters.

It wasn't obvious enough the moment that alien guy got introduced?

Lirlond

A clear proof that the "either way" faction is the superior one.

It wasn't obvious enough the moment that alien guy got introduced?

I think it just takes someone getting massively hyped and then succesively jobbed for me to realise just how monstrous they are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Majmun

I loved the Berserk show so I started checking out the manga as well.

I don't have much experience with manga, but damn, this show is violent and the monster designs are terrifying. They look way scarier in the manga than on the show.

Zweizer

Banned
KiLa KiLa (One-shot) by Takemiya Jin

There aren't any particular twists or anything but it's a pretty enjoyable read that stays cute throughout its entire length. A rather nice story of friendship and slowly budding love.

upandaway

Nozomu Nozomi 9

..........................................................................................okay!

no, sorry, false alarm. not okay.

that was practically hentai! i wasn't ready for this!

my innocent soul was exposed to a weird subgenre of hentai in the form of mid-sex genderbending. that was kinda weird man.

I'm starting to suspect that this manga is actually a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom