• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

Aflame inferno 41-50

Translations always stop when things seem to get inserting

The concept of the humans changing the demons is still present since it seems shes going full yandere for MC

MC isn't a massive twat anymore

And so on. Time to erase this from my brain

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda 05

MDRnqsH.png

Lots of fujoishi excitement faces, it was amazing.

Also, pretty interesting to see best guy taking a stance against this harem setting, dun dun dun

Stulaw

Imasugu Oniichan ni Imouto Datte Iita 5-7

I read these chapters because I remember reading the other chapters and thought I didn't read the chapters because I didn't know they were out.

But I must have dropped it because it's stupid, no matter how you look at it, and I know this is manga, but how much self denial would you have to go through to think that your step sister is a boy and not a girl, and how insane would a mother have to be to make her daughter pretend to be a boy.

I was reading in hope that the situation would quickly be resolved like Mayo Chiki, but I guess it won't :/.

Big One

Banned
Seven Deadly Sins Volume 2-3

Pretty damn charming series thus-far. Reminds me of early Dragonball. I'm hoping for more plot development in the future but so far this has got me hooked just by it's charm, art, and awesome paneling alone. Really feels like an oldschool shonen manga with some newschool twists.

GTO Volume 1-5

Just wow, fucking hilarious. Volume 5 left me on the greatest cliffhanger of all time. Awesome story about life, as Onizuka is forced to bullshit his way into a teaching job only to become the catalyst to change a group of student's lives as they struggle with common issues in high school. I'm still confused how Onizuka even has a job, but regardless it's awesome and funny so far.

When a manga gets some genuine laughs out of me, not just a laugh in my head or me thinking, "Huh that's pretty funny." it's doing something right.

I'm still wondering when Onizuka is going to get laid. Will be the greatest climax of the series.

Seven Deadly Sins is incredible. Only through the first three volumes that have been released here. Nakaba Suzuki is an incredible talent. Can't wait to see how he handles the first big fight.....

kasane

Seven Deadly Sins is incredible. Only through the first three volumes that have been released here. Nakaba Suzuki is an incredible talent. Can't wait to see how he handles the first big fight.....

It has the some syndrome that its never getting an anime

i think im wrong. Lets just give it time

Big One

Banned
Yeah the paneling is really good. Kind of reminds me of Murata in how smooth the scenes transition to each other. It's almost laid out for an anime adaptation.

Rooster12

異形人お鬼若丸 (Igyoujin Oni Waka Maru) Vol. 1 -4 ( Complete)

The only reason to read this manga is for the gore. It's some of the best I've ever seen in a comic book.

Other than that....everything else is beyond generic crap.

GTO Volume 1-5

Just wow, fucking hilarious. Volume 5 left me on the greatest cliffhanger of all time. Awesome story about life, as Onizuka is forced to bullshit his way into a teaching job only to become the catalyst to change a group of student's lives as they struggle with common issues in high school. I'm still confused how Onizuka even has a job, but regardless it's awesome and funny so far.

Don't worry this is eventually answered or at least heavily hinted.

kasane

Don't worry this is eventually answered or at least heavily hinted.
i still need to read the new one
onizuka in prison

異形人お鬼若丸 (Igyoujin Oni Waka Maru) Vol. 1 -4 ( Complete)

The only reason to read this manga is for the gore. It's some of the best I've ever seen in a comic book.

Other than that....everything else is beyond generic crap.

NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI

That said we don't usually embed pages for raw stuff in here

kasane

Seven deadly sins 85

Thats what you get for drinking demon blood.

and fuck me im going to sleep since i didn't really get any

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda 06

Let's timeshare the girlfriend!

I love this series.
Hope you enjoyed that, there's no more translated chapters.

Seven Deadly Sins Volume 2-3

Pretty damn charming series thus-far. Reminds me of early Dragonball. I'm hoping for more plot development in the future but so far this has got me hooked just by it's charm, art, and awesome paneling alone. Really feels like an oldschool shonen manga with some newschool twists.

GTO
I'm still wondering when Onizuka is going to get laid. Will be the greatest climax of Onizuka
Fixed

MCD

As an anime only HxH watcher it pains me not to read everyone's impressions on Wednesdays.

Guess I will put up with it till the anime is done.

Big One

Banned
Attack on Titan 59

I like the center on Captain Levi in this story. I dunno I still want some answers rather than just more questions piled up.

kasane

As an anime only HxH watcher it pains me not to read everyone's impressions on Wednesdays.

Guess I will put up with it till the anime is done.

Well

you better read it

maybe you will be the charm that will stop togashi's hiatus

scy

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 45 -

VJwrvoW.png

dear lord.

Also, Waka finally learns that Kashima's a girl. Did that really happen?!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
how does Kasane already have over 40 posts what

aiming for a twofer I see

Koisuru Harinezumi 1

Really adorable. A girl bonds with a delinquent guy over porcupines, befriending him in the process.

Toriko joined my short list of dropped series for being unsightly and uninteresting for my taste after 2 volumes.
It sits next to Soul Eater (gave this like 6 or 8 volumes of chances), Law of Ueki, Jigoku Shoujo, Battle Royale and something else I can't remember right now.
Ass Class and Detroy & Revolution are next on the chopping block.

I only went to the Toriko manga because the anime ended, and also the final anime arc and seeing how the manga handled it, guess it was too brutal for Toei to air in its form.

I think toriko will eventually meet an early end like nura as it is falling fast.

Mortemis

Banned
Oh, new nozaki chapters?

Girls of the Wild 145

Poor Dal Dal. :( I blame Jaegu though, he's always just staying oblivious and it's kind of her fault for not giving him an ultimatum or something. Idk, I guess she knows Jaegu's feelings and doesn't want to stop whatever she's doing.

Poor Dal Dal still. :(

kasane

Oh, new nozaki chapters?

Girls of the Wild 145

Poor Dal Dal. :( I blame Jaegu though, he's always just staying oblivious and it's kind of her fault for not giving him an ultimatum or something. Idk, I guess she knows Jaegu's feelings and doesn't want to stop whatever she's doing.

Poor Dal Dal still. :(

Shes smart enough to know jaegu doesnt like her

See her interactions with queen. I guess she thought she can sway jaegus feelings but alas

Mortemis

Banned
Shes smart enough to know jaegu doesnt like her

See her interactions with queen. I guess she thought she can sway jaegus feelings but alas

Yeah, looks like she wants to keep the status quo and try to sway him in the process. Queen coming back and hanging out with them again screwed her over.

Lain

What's this I'm reading about Moriya Makoto having died? Any of you Japanese reading guys/gals able to shed some light about it and confirm/deny?

Kongou Banchou 100

Well, even though I like him, Hikyou kind of had that coming for a while now.

Kongou Banchou 101

Oh well of course.
This was the most Bleach fight I've seen that wasn't in Bleach itself.

Kongou Banchou 104

Of course, it wouldn't be a shonen without super rage mode.

What's this I'm reading about Moriya Makoto having died? Any of you Japanese reading guys/gals able to shed some light about it and confirm/deny?

Heard the same thing but i was too busy to tell you. :(

Apparently it was an acute heart failure but i haven't seen an official account (compared to Zion who had a note in the magazine he/she drew for)

Kongou Banchou 114 END

Probably the biggest dumbest battle shonen I've ever read, which was what I was looking for when I picked it up. I thought it couldn't get any bigger and or dumber, but then the last arc happened.
Pretty enjoyable manga.

Mortemis

Banned
Kongou Banchou 114 END

Probably the biggest dumbest battle shonen I've ever read, which was what I was looking for when I picked it up. I thought it couldn't get any bigger and or dumber, but then the last arc happened.
Pretty enjoyable manga.

Starting this later tonight. Big and dumb battle shounen sounds like a fucking awesome read right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom