• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
boobs, man

they're great but...

like, could he not be just a little less rapey?

I think that would be for the best

Suzuka 52

this guy is the worst

this is all just Asuka all over again.

Dropping the best girl for the worst girl

jesus fucking christ. it's insane how little Seo learned going from Suzuka to KNIM. Shit characters doing shit things to better people.

Although at least in KNIM there were more fluffy moments in between the shitty drama.

dani_dc

The problem is Seo. I know him well enough to know that they'll break up and then more drama will occur and they'll get back together, bla bla bla
I'm sure So will find some innovative way to create drama, such as Fuuka getting pregnant mid tour while still underaged.
they're great but...

After the stalking, this attitude doesn't come as a shock.
I particularly like how he threw the condom in the trash before literally throwing Honoka in the bed and touching her against her will in his attempt at sex.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure So will find some innovative way to create drama, such as Fuuka getting pregnant mid tour while still underaged.

I mean, ripping off his own work is bit much even for Seo.

Himitsu no Akuma Chan Ch. 10-16
Another ecchi manga finished. Sorta surprised it was as short as it was, would've expected more, but still fun.

Now to continue Haru to Natsu!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
they're great but...

Suzuka 52

this guy is the worst

this is all just Asuka all over again.

Dropping the best girl for the worst girl

jesus fucking christ. it's insane how little Seo learned going from Suzuka to KNIM. Shit characters doing shit things to better people.

Although at least in KNIM there were more fluffy moments in between the shitty drama.

Yamato is basically braindead, of course he just goes for the grab.

And Seo doesn't learn. The fact that Yu hooks up with the best girl in Fuuka right from the get-go means he's going to dump her first, too.

Zweizer

Banned
Parasyte ch1-End

Pretty interesting premise but the lack of answers about most things can be rather irritating and I found the ending somewhat lackluster due the way things ended. I did like the psychological influence of some actions and experiences as well as the design of the parasytes. Can't say the manga is particularily subtle about the message it tries to convey though.

Even God's Beard has joined in this Seo abomination ?

welp

Nana to Kaoru

Another of those moments where you feel bad for Tachi since she lost already and hope there is someone else she can place those feelings to because she's pretty awesome.

Also Nana got exposed lol

Yabuki, please bless us with another Rin chapter.

wdvnoadq5jef.jpg

If you're willing to put her alongside the other harem girls, then she deserves another time in the limelight.

Preferably one with Yui.

Angry Grimace

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";132338348]Suzuka 1-45

Another seo kouji Manga spreading culture poison by having a main protagonist that's consistently rewarded for stalker behavior.[/QUOTE]

Its been too long since I heard the words "culture poison."

And made it through chapter 15 of Haru to Natsu, with nothing else left after it.
Yuricam is next. With all this free time I have today, may as well just burn through the rest of my backlog.

Angry Grimace

Koe no Katachi 55

Nothing happened. Well, Ishida got a butt exam.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe Ueno and Kawai can move to Massachusetts and get married too. (They're not sisters right)

Maybe Ueno and Kawai can time travel to 17th century Massachusetts so they can be burned at the stake for being witches.

Tokyo DTED 1-2

This guy is the butt of the universe's joke. I feel sorry for the guy and I hope that the girl wasn't just using him.

I've delved into the raws up to Chapter 23 and I get more conflicted and confused as I go along. It probably doesn't help that I'm seeing everything without written context, but I'm not a fan of some of these actions from anyone.

Ana Satsujin 1-40

I figured this was going to be crazy going in, but it certainly exceeded my expectations. Once again, I feel some sympathy for the protagonist although I do draw the line in his accepting Rio's actions. Also, that last chapter has me on edge... I don't want her to die!

If there are any Tropers here, I recently started a page for this series which needs love.

Angry Grimace

Shokugeki no Soma 88 is up too.

lol @ Mimisaka's failureface

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shokugeki no Soma

Beeeeeeeef. Gonna need a steak now.
He really took them to the beef amusement park. With schoogirl uniforms for everyone!
And Soma dominated.

Seriously, this series is better than it has any right to be.

How's the Suzuka challenge already almost take its toll to the one who propose it?
Game Over by Mizutani Fuka, straight jumped to chapter 3 for maximum cuteness

nah more irl things pissing me off.

I read Game Over and loved it. It was one of the first mangas I read actually.

Kind of weird to think I haven't even been reading manga for a year yet.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soma 88:
We will never forget the beef we ate that day.

*Secret Beef plays in the background*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom