• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterious Girlfriend X End

I hate it when mangas end suddenly. Good time overall. Had tolerable amount of filler. Another one bites the dust.

kasane

Hiai Mousou

c6OAkxR.jpg

Psychotic chick where the manga thrives in her obsessive infatuation. I guess I'll drop thist because nothing really faze me and I'm only mildly interested how it will end, as in whether it's a good or bad ending.
Yo she looks top tier

Hiai Mousou
Psychotic chick where the manga thrives in her obsessive infatuation. I guess I'll drop thist because nothing really faze me and I'm only mildly interested how it will end, as in whether it's a good or bad ending.
I wanna read this, though it's proving difficult for me to find.

jman2050

Koe no Katachi 55

Nerve damage in your shoulders is a pain in the neck (harr). Hopefully there's no permanent damage for Ishida.

Cute moms doing cute things, Ishida finally planning to take charge of the situation, and no bitches in sight, good chapter.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Soma 88
Hinako have the best face.
Dojima in a skirt /dead
i want to eat beef stew...

Hatarake, Kentauros! 1-3

Moe Centaur husbando

Jintor

Oh yeah slew of random stuff I read before collapsing on my bed last night:

Gekkan Shoujo 55

I concur, Seo and Nozaki are great lolz together. Poor Waka.

Nana to Kaoru last two chapters

I should probably just leave this series for like another year and then reread the whole thing. Going bi-weekly is killing me.

Yuri Wildrose whatever that last thing was

That was the closest to NTR yuridom I've ever seen and I liked it a lot

Quasar

Liar x Liar 30 - This really is like watching a slowmo car accident.

Nana to Kaoru 118-119 - What a nice end to that story. The Nana/Kaoru interaction was great.

Mothman91

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE

THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS WAITING ON TOKYO GHOUL TO UPDATE,

AND I GO BACK AND THAT'S HOW IT ENDED????????

WAT DA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?????????????????????????????

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE

THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS WAITING ON TOKYO GHOUL TO UPDATE,

AND I GO BACK AND THAT'S HOW IT ENDED????????

WAT DA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?????????????????????????????
Expect a sequel soon enough.

Soma

Shokugeki no Soma 88

kinda boring resolution but i don't think i can ever get tired of seeing Dojima in a skirt

Suzuka 60/60
So they finally broke up because she could not accept yamoto liking suzuka. And then he lied about breaking up because, then make up again because she Knowstone is an idiot.

He proceeds to get depressed and shut, but finally takes running seriously. And of course gets second overall, but that's better than falling down after 3 days of not training.

I am starting to see how bad this manga is now.

upandaway

Hayate

I love how there literally isn't a single person in the manga that knows what's going on. Some people know some parts of it, but no one really understands what's happening plot-wise.

includingtheauthorcough
I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING

Nordicus

He drops it because of the damage to his shoulder, either from the pain or nerve or muscle damage.

Then suddenly all the guilt.

Yeah the implication isn't totally clear I had to reread it a few times before I got it.
I kinda thought it was obvious but I guess my mind is just ready for more tragedy.

By the way, did Ishida use to snore before?

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 140-140

Poor Minamoto-kun. You're more of a girl than the girl you're pursuing and that is hitting major strikes against Yuu right now.

Zweizer

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma ch88

Predictable result, but the reactions were pretty great. Meatland delivers~

Erina stans destroyed. When it came down to it the Two True Waifus were the only ones shown.

Preach!

Manga News/Discussion |OT19| We could bet on whether this is a good title or not

I bet ten days of Nisekoi avatar that dramatis won't pick this title.

Hiai Mousou

c6OAkxR.jpg

Looks interesting. Will wait for translations~

Hiai Mousou

c6OAkxR.jpg

Well now this looks super interesting.

Zweizer

Banned
Himouto! Umaru-chan ch74

Yeah, uh, that's some impressive variety here.

Kyoumen no Silhouette ch7

The harem grows~

Sekai Maou ch11

So weak~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom