• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlow

Banned
A 'customised' BILLY from Ikea work really well. Mine hold something like 550 volumes and that's without the extension you can add at it's top ( I will need it soon ) which should increase that by 80-100 volumes.

Only problem is that it doesn't allow bigger books like High School! Kimengumi or Usagi Drop.

woah now this is awesome

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Cool to see more people check out Groundless. Wish updates were a little faster.

Helck ch. 70

I'm wondering who that guy was in Azudaro's flashback. Going to guess whenever that discussion took place was way in the past.

Also, at the end there, I wonder just how much pull Hyura has over him.

bobohoro

Boku Girl 76

Death flag raised.

Tomo-chan 334

Scary thinking they'd probably do pretty well in the world of finance.

Helck 70

Azudora past arc when.

Tomo-chan 334

Those two would be dangerous in Wall Street

Vinland Saga 128

Uh Oh some feelings are arising with a member of the boat
hopefully they swiftly deal with these guys too

Helck 70

I ship Hyura and Edil so hard my eyes are bleeding.

Vinland Saga 128

I fully expect to be disappointed.

Then again, when Hild catches her breath who knows what will happen. Either way, shit is going down!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still in my web novel hole. Y'all should read "My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending". Dude takes control of a midboss in an RPG but every nice thing he wants to say gets filtered through the midboss's filthy mouth, lol. He ends up coming across as tsundere as fuck.

elyetis

woah now this is awesome
Thanks. Originally I simply had two row of books on the same plank but the weight began to bend the planks. Those half depth planks avoid that and allow you to see what is behind. It's not perfect, and it can feel too 'loaded', but with limited room it's really the best I could come up with.

Lain

A 'customised' BILLY from Ikea work really well. Mine hold something like 550 volumes and that's without the extension you can add at it's top ( I will need it soon ) which should increase that by 80-100 volumes.

Only problem is that it doesn't allow bigger books like High School! Kimengumi or Usagi Drop.

Billy keeps a lot of volumes indeed.
I need to buy more of them, the two Billy I have, have been full for years (I'd never go without front doors though). My only issue is with the price. I'd need 10 of them just to store everything and leave some room to store more and that's kinda pricey.

Me and Emperor Korean RAW

A fully colored manga about the shenanigans that comes with having a pet emperor penguin. Someone needs to get on this because it is adorable.

MANUELF

Banned
Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 126
This series is completely insane but I love it for that, even if the main plot that is the romantic relationship between Kuromine and Yuuko is already developen the side cast is sooooo good that they can carry full chapters by themselves and they are very interesting and full of comedy

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch335

Should have seen it coming Misuzu.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch126

Nothing like some mayhem to being everyone to the same level.

ussUHnI.jpg

Free refills don't come cheap!

elyetis

Billy keeps a lot of volumes indeed.
I need to buy more of them, the two Billy I have, have been full for years (I'd never go without front doors though). My only issue is with the price. I'd need 10 of them just to store everything and leave some room to store more and that's kinda pricey.
I miss having front doors, I'm kind of OCD when it comes to keeping books in a good state, so not protecting them from dust etc is kind of killing me... ( heck I even thought about putting that as an alternative ) but I can't see myself simply store them in boxes and limited place made me go for the most efficient route I could find.

bobohoro

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 126

Shiho's happy tears face is the best.

Tomo-chan 336

She totally elbowed her boobs there.

Bleach 675

And this isn't even my final form! ~ says the main protagonist for the xth time.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
The Dragon's School is on The Top of The Mountain 1-2
Another one shot collection by MangaGaf fav. author, Kui Ryoko

1, About the responsibilities of a chosen hero. He vanguish the beast lord, and return home to his village. But, everything not as it seem. He was called by the king to marry his daughter, but said daughter in love with another man. a princess, and a knight who goes along with the hero during his quest to kill the beast lord. Monster ravaging his village since the beast got driven away by capital. I guess even as a chosen hero, he can't avoid being a political tool.

2. Another interpretation of Beauty and the beast. Short, but griping. The ending was great.

Golden Kamui 49

In character profiles, it listed each character favorite food (lol)
They sure got themselves a strong companion

Tomochan 336

Fluff, can't keep a secret :p

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 126

Aw, the pervert finally get a true friend. Birds of a feather flock together

Tomo-chan 335

lol Carol basically did that on purpose

One Piece 827

So far she seems like a good person this Pudding... Plus she likes to bake and loves when people eat her creations

I wonder if she has a split personality though when she is doing her pirate duties

Also we finally got to see Big Mom fully (not in her large form though). Lol at those pirates basically ramping countries to gain cooking ingredients

Kyuur

Bleach

Hey, what? A good chapter? A protagonist power up that has actual place in the story and wasn't just bullshit? Believable interaction between two characters? I almost can't believe it.

One Piece

Pudding is totally going to side with the Straw Hats, isn't she. :D

Hunter X Hunter

Geh, I can't even begin to imagine what happened in that last moment after a re-read. Got to wait for next chapter I suppose.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
hello all.

Has anyone read Hatsukoi Monster? Think the anime would be worth a watch this summer?

Sorry, haven't read it yet

Kakushigoto vol.6

LMAO, i just realized he was referring to Joshiraku and Uchouten Kazoku. I wonder if Kumita Kouji receive similar criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom