• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
D.Gray-Man Volume 25 back cover:

tumblr_o8csgbfUs81v9zmxxo2_400.jpg

pbayne

Hajime no Ippo 793

"Pay me". Magician was great. Lol are they actually with Wind God for Ippo's ring name?-Terrible, just doesn't suit him at all.
Even though im lukewarm on Miyata, they are hyping the fuck out of Randy Boy and yeah i really want to see him fight.

Revo

Seven Deadly Sins 177

Time for some during death power up I guess.
Chasing a woman around a planet seems good enough.

Revo

Tower of God s2ep201

Time for Baam to ride in and save the princess.
And dayum, someone that androssi couldn't beat.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

No promise girl, just a promise for a harem ending. Kinda fitting!

Komi is setting for no ending.

Like I could absolutely 100% see the ending being Raku just not saying shit and they go back to school. At which point his editor should kick Komi in the dick.

Revo

World Customize Creator 29

For him to be able to easily get into the capital is a poor showing of the nation's defense.
Time to see what this duo can do.

bigkrev

Komi is setting for no ending.

Like I could absolutely 100% see the ending being Raku just not saying shit and they go back to school. At which point his editor should kick Komi in the dick.

Komi bought that Batman figure designed by Nomura according to the writers comments this week.
This tells me SO MUCH about him

B.O.O.M

Kingdom 477

YO! YOOOOOOOOO! Haven't read a hype manga chapter like this in a long time. Had some good music in the background too, which I'm sure helped.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Prison School ch. 217

We Voltron now brehs. Also nice to see the Chairman again, missed my dude.

Berserk 177-194

Dammit now everyone is gonna love Griffith. Guts is gonna be seen as a villain by everyone. His team looks really strong too. Guts needs some new allies fast. And him and Casca is so sad

Revo

Baby Steps 262

If seeing how hard he went at it doesn't convince his parents that he can go pro it'd be such a shame.
Betting on still pro, but I could see something else maybe.

Yesss pretty good confrontation. Loving how it's being played out.
nyaa he will be back in a century like always

But Ban... oh shit.

Or there will be druid hax involved.
It's likely he could return once Elizabeth powers up more or something, I guess. Ban on the other hand i think will likely return first...he is an immortal after all, physically.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Yandere Kanojo 71.5
It's been a while...
I bet Stuco going to fuck this up.

Fire Punch 7-8

Edginess off the roof. Oh, you thought he's a decent guy? Nope, he's about to force his dog to fuck you. San manage to escape from the room only to get his leg cut off by an axe. But, i have this admit, this panel make me chuckle
tjpIuoV.png

Edit: just to be clear, that's not his cock, it's his head
T-Rex na kanojo 26
Ah yes, the dangerous Japanese cold strikes again!

Kimi Shi ni Tamou Koto Nakare 16
>Flashback of a dude fucking a dead body.
Yup, it's Yoko Taro alright

dani_dc

I am a Hero 221

Not liking this retcon that the main character is also infected, through it makes sense after the last few events, the first few chapters made it very obvious he wasn't actually bitten, the fact that he still had "bite marks" in this episode was really ridiculous.

Hopefully it's just a supposition from the characters and they're wrong about it.

Nordicus

Boku to Rune to Aoarashi 9

So it'd seem Rune's mom is a horrible piece of shit. Though I'll leave room for a twist that the translator that protag used on his phone isn't great.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch347

I'd take that as an insult.

Prison School ch217

As you may know, combinations are invincible!

Kingdom ch477

As expected, it got heated fast. I wonder if they will be able to reach an agreement following Shin's statement though.

pbayne

Hajime no Ippo 803

Lol at Mari realizing that Miyata is Ippo's "boyfriend". They're really pushing that hard lately. The build up of Miyata and Randy is reminiscent of Date and Ricardo's build-up. Everything about this build makes me think Miyata will lose.

Jintor

sooooooooooo i read every girls und panzer manga i could get my hands on except the actual girlpan manga itself because it kinda sucked. here's some thoughts.

love love panzer

lewd

motto motto something or the other

the best of the lot but mostly joke comics so will probably never see the light of day.

magnoit line

disposable but entertaining. magnoit school was compelling enough they could be their own protagonists but of course oorai basically curbstomped them into the ground. battle was extremely messy and difficult to follow.

little army 2

probably the most balanced of all the ones I read in terms of tank battles, characters, and jokes, but paced far too fast. Main character is cool as hell though. has a knock-off darjaleen in it which I found hilarious.

Ribbon Mushi

the most overtly yuri of the lot (besides love love panzer). main character at one point literally dreams she is being ridden by the other main character like a horse (she's the driver... it's complicated) and keeps thinking about the other mc's feet a lot. on the other hand it's a lot of really fucking crazy looking art and it has an INCREDIBLE battle set at night with a lot of tank deception tactics which I would love to see animated one day.

they also draw other established characters as like their scary terrifying versions of themselves which I like a lot

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Otoyomegatari ch. 56

Pariya and her arc have been great, but I do appreciate this breather chapter to check up on the others for awhile. It's been a minute since we've seen these faces.

Revo

UQ HOLDER! 125

Oh shit it's negi

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 208

Wow that was really stalker.
And I guess it could never be that easy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My thoughts as well. Fairy Tail actually manages to produces shallow but nice drama and partings, but the manga is filled to the brim with such scenes and they all end up without real meaningful consequences, so by now I just laugh when another member of the cast gets murdered and tearfully fades away.
It's all dumb.

I don't suspect he'll magically come back until the end though since he actually managed to pair up with Levi right as he "died."

Criminale! 15 - 16

poor yasuo

So does this mean that Ichimura is going to become a badass criminal or something?

tomo 346 - 347

block head indeed.

pbayne

Hajime no Ippo 849

Have to say i was dissapointed by Randy Boy after all the build. Miyata's fights in general i find a bit lacking so eh. Ill never understand the mangaka's fascination with Miyata and the numerous handicaps placed on him don't serve to make him look good anymore, it just makes his opponents look completely incompetent.

Highlight was having Sawamura do commentary though and saying he'll become a trainer(though i can't think of anyone who he'd immediately be associated with).
TBF Miyata's ring entrance was one of the coolest things ever.

Revo

Alice in Borderland 48

No way the continual meetups in the bathroom went unnoticed. Considering it happened every round, no way the two manipulators missed it.

Angry Grimace

Fuuka

Seo decides he's had enough drama for one day and breaks up the tension by reiterating how badly Iwami lost.

Angry Grimace

UQ Holder

You gotta be kidding me. Demonstrating how powerful Negi has become by having him sneeze and cause an entire stadium's clothes to explode
KuGsj.gif
Goddamnit Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom