• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shingeki no Kyojin

9xUaBkv.png

Wait does that mean you hate Galko gyaru as well?

I don't hate it because it's kinda doing it's own thing but I watched the short and read the manga and didn't laugh once before dropping both of them for being boring and unfunny as fuck.

Indifferent about Galko. As I said I don't like that archetype which she falls under but it's just a gag manga so whatever. It touches topics manga/anime normally don't so that colors it a bit.

Kyuur

I gotta ask due to the craziness going on in the HxH thread with spoilers: Do early Shonen Jump spoils not come out often anymore or do people just not post them here anymore? I remember in previous OTs (probably years ago by now) spoiler summaries would frequently get posted / discussed before the actual chapters came out. It's kind of fun.

dr labson

Neo Member
Prison School Chapter 217

I still don't understand how Andre is so fucking huge.
Also nice to see the chairman again.
Project Babel is so stupid, I love it.

Another break next week, great...

Attack on Titan 82

Glad that Reiner had some penalty for getting revived back again...(Being short memory loss of recent events) seeing as he forgot about those spear weapons

Nice take downs by both teams

International Ocean Day... International Ocean Day T-T

Eren finally using his 3D gear was amazing too

The Zombie Maria (one-shot)
One-shot from the Nejimaki Kagyu author, in which a suicidal kid befriends a sentient walking corpse. Came for the trademark stylish/expressive art, the horror-lite premise and a cute girl decomposing cutely, stayed for the touching tale of affection beyond
and before
the grave. My favourite one-shot I've read for a good while.

bobohoro

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 128

So, Shiho's locked into the bad ending now?
That's slightly upsetting.

Tomo-chan 349

Don't make me hate you Jun.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
The Zombie Maria
That was cute. The creepy-cute art really work well with the setting.

Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun 77

Seo, the new hottest currency

Jitsu wa watashi wa 128

Bad ending for Shiho confirmed, RIP

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch349

What a dummy.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ch77

Seo love is best love.

Shoujo is serious business.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch128

You did well, Shiho.

Still got to change the future though.

Joshikausei ch47-48

Don't play with power!

bobohoro

Bleach 677

Oh hey, talk of despair and hope and the good ol' paths to the future.
That Almighty power is such a boring dumb ability with more holes than Ichigo's old Shinigami uniform. And it's just has to come with the same old chlicheed villain lines, because there's just nothing else you can do with this shit.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Next Berserk Chapter is coming the 24 of this month! Woooo! Hunter x Hunter and Berserk releasing together. What year is it?

Zweizer

Banned
Flying Witch ch27

How much can you win in stone skipping contests?

My Hero Academia ch94

Goodbye.

Looks like it's up to the next generation now.

Revo

My Hero Academia 94

Great series of events.
United States of Smash best move.

Before last chapter, I had never taken the step back and considered that it might just be the character of All Might dying, and not the person himself. With how big All Might has been made as a pillar of the world, it's a good swerve based on my previous assumptions on how the series would go.

Haikyuu!! 209
CkhI4kRUUAAfxVr.jpg

Great TsukiHina chapter, but beyond that many of my fav firsts years from the others teams had great moments. I loved how fired up Goshiki, Koganegawa, and Kindaichi were about Hinata.

Boku no United States of SMASH 94

Whenever people say this manga is generic or mediocre i'm just kinda like

"Okay. You're wrong, but okay"

bobohoro

Boku No Hero Academia 94

That's one way to pass the baton. A rather cool one at that.
I kinda anticipate a time skip now, training arc would be kinda boring and immediate retialation seems rushed.

dani_dc

Hunter X Hunter 357

I guess brain damage from extended cardiac arrest isn't a thing.

Such a shame that he forgot about his ability to instantly recreate his lost limbs during the fight he just had.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!
New Tomo has been thrust into the wild, and Jun is fucking none the wiser to her identity.

This is all gonna blow up spectacularly.

Oniichan Control ch.29
Quite frustrating when you're suicidal stalker interrupts you during a tender moment. Still, don't think Goushi will be able to hold out much longer, the rescue op better work fast.

Tejina Sempai ch.16
If a magician screws up a trick and no one is there to see it, did it actually happen?
Either way, Assistant-Kun clearly didn't care enough to find out.

Happy Sugar Life ch.6
Satou may or may not be happy that someone else managed to find Shio first.

Monster Musume ch.42
You know, Manako's not my absolute favorite of the MON crew, but I'll be dammed if this wasn't a very nice chapter. Darling's so nice for helping others get through their anxieties.

Looking forward to the new Monster Girls though, that's for sure.

Layers of White 3 (NSFW)
They're married now and get it off regularly, but I'm sure that the MC's mind had completely broken at some point during his time trapped in that shed if he thought marrying the moth girl was a smart idea.

Well, it was a smart idea regardless, you gonna fucking say no to a yandere moth girl?

Hunter x Hunter 357

That was fucking stupid.

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi 16

Very powerful chapter accomplished with a scarcity of dialogue and strong imagery and paneling.

Really great stuff.

I'm halfway between just wanting to see their relationship progress and wanting to see them deal with the prejudice and bullshit and drama that accompanies their past and history.

Whichever the case, it ends in fucking.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Isnt it next month?

Nope its later this month, not even 2 weeks away.

PNDfScC.jpg

Credit goes to... well Griffith lol.

Edit: Was over at the Skullknight forums and they said that along with a new chapter that the next release all comes out with the very first chapter of the manga. There also is apparently a hundred pages of Berserk stuff.

Raxus

Hunter X Hunter 357

I guess brain damage from extended cardiac arrest isn't a thing.

Such a shame that he forgot about his ability to instantly recreate his lost limbs during the fight he just had.

Actually he could only temporarily reattach limbs. His fingers were blown to bits. He physically regenerated his lost limbs with nen and used texture surprise so it'd blend in. The abilty is entirely on another level much like the rest of his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom