• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromcd73

Fuuka 23

Considering the reactions here and Seo, this has been pretty tame so far. I'm actually kinda getting a little bored at the band angle though since I've never really had much of an interest in them in real life.

zeromcd73

Fuuka 31

Oh shit. Looks like next chapter is finally time for Protag-kun to get Fuuka.

Fuuka 32

Yes! It happened! I like series' that show characters in an actual romantic relationship develop and have interactions with each other. Really looking forward to reading more now.

Fuuka 33

Daww, that was adorable. Potential to be my favourite Seo manga so far.

zeromcd73

Fuuka 36

Wait... wtf? I'm guessing this is a dream or she will no longer will be able to sing or something.

Fuuka 37

WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DSAJFLAHFGASFGIHAGPHDGHDSALGHAGLOADS
RFHASFASGFASGFASGFAGFSGA
HSAFHESHDFH
WHY!?

I don't even understand. This manga is called Fuuka. How can it be called Fuuka without fucking Fuuka. WTF that's like Naruto without Naruto. WTF i just can't
nleACWs.png

The legend begins? WTF is this at a time like this. Fuck you Seo!

Edit: There wasn't even any buildup or tension or anything. It just feels random as shit. Main character finally comes out of his shell and Seo shits on him. Fn seo

zeromcd73

Fuuka 42

What a selfish asshole. He has been depressed and done nothing for over a month yet when he's finally ready to do something he expects her to drop everything she has done and achieved during that time for him? And then tells her it has to be her as the first thing he says to her after all this time? Nice way to put incredible pressure on her and maker her feel guilty too. Loser.

Also absolute bullshit that all of this happened just to develop Protag-kun. He didn't even want the friggin' dream, it was Fuuka's. Don't know if I want to keep reading.

Fuuka 43

Remember gay side character-kun shitting on Protag-kun for being a mopey loser less than 5 chapters ago and telling him to get over it? Well, now he too is a mopey bastard that won't deal with his problems!

Please make me stop :(

dani_dc

Fuuka 23

Considering the reactions here and Seo, this has been pretty tame so far. I'm actually kinda getting a little bored at the band angle though since I've never really had much of an interest in them in real life.

Fuuka 36

Wait... wtf? I'm guessing this is a dream or she will no longer will be able to sing or something.

Fuuka 37

RFHASFASGFASGFASGFAGFSGA
HSAFHESHDFH
WHY!?

I don't even understand. This manga is called Fuuka. How can it be called Fuuka without fucking Fuuka. WTF that's like Naruto without Naruto. WTF i just can't

Edit: There wasn't even any buildup or tension or anything. It just feels random as shit. Main character finally comes out of his shell and Seo shits on him. Fn seo

Delicious.
The sense of safety that Seo tricks the reader into, only to run over it with a bus. Just delicious.

balgajo

Fuuka 36

Fuuka 37

RFHASFASGFASGFASGFAGFSGA
HSAFHESHDFH
WHY!?

lolololololololol

Man, I was almost dropping Fuuka before the said ocurring. So I read about three chapters after that.

Delicious.
The sense of safety that Seo tricks the reader into, only to run over it with a bus. Just delicious.
Genius!

Revo

Ore to Akuma no Blues 29

Had to read a few of the previous chapters to remember what was up.
Nice to see this back.

zeromcd73

You should had been here when it happened, people swearing on their lives there was no way Fuuka was dead.
So much fun.

Shame that after it the series focus basically only on shitty music arcs.
Is there any more romance? I don't care much about the music stuff. Especially now :(

dani_dc

Is there any more romance? I don't care much about the music stuff. Especially now :(

There's some hints of it here and there, but the music stuff is by far the bigger focus.

Hoping that changes at some point, but I have a feeling Seo really wants to make an actual music manga this time around :(

Revo

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen extra bit of 7+8 or is it 9/10?

everyone yandere
glad to have this back

diaspora

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen extra bit of 7+8 or is it 9/10?

everyone yandere
glad to have this back
Strangely, Satsuki despite being introduced as being one, is somehow the only well-adjusted one.
I think she's was coerced or instructed as a child to ruin his farm, and how she's trying to make amends.

Sasukekun

Neo Member
After getting myself up to speed on a load of other manga I started One Piece the other week.
I'm now just over halfway through and quite enjoying it.
A couple of arcs were quite hard going, but it's definitely growing on me.

diaspora

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

So, my theory is that the MC's aunt had a thing for her brother (MC's dad), and her resentment to her brother is because he got married. Similarly, the reason she wanted to throw the MC out of the house when it looked like he was getting physical with Satsuki was because it reminded her of that.

dani_dc

After getting myself up to speed on a load of other manga I started One Piece the other week.
I'm now just over halfway through and quite enjoying it.
A couple of arcs were quite hard going, but it's definitely growing on me.

Define "halfway through", which arc are you at?

Sasukekun

Neo Member
You mean Thriller Bark? If so good luck from now on because in my opinion you just finished the last very good arc of the manga.

That's the one.
I really enjoyed the Galley-la arc. Sky island was a tremendously tedious slog.
Galley-la had some really good art in the fight scenes, and a lot of those far shots of the city as they tore it apart were amazing.

Panlong 82

This MC is an idiot. "I'll just murder the king. What could go wrong?" Maybe he'll get over the revenge thing like his father wanted.

dani_dc

Fuuka 98

Surprisingly Yuu accepted Fuuka in the band quite easily.
Hope there's no excuses to keep her out of the band after this, even if there's sure to be at least a few chapters of them pondering about it.

You mean Thriller Bark? If so good luck from now on because in my opinion you just finished the last very good arc of the manga.

Don't listen to this man, the arc after Thriller Bark is easily the best one in the series.

That's the one.
I really enjoyed the Galley-la arc. Sky island was a tremendously tedious slog.
Galley-la had some really good art in the fight scenes, and a lot of those far shots of the city as they tore it apart were amazing.

You still have Sabaody and The Paramount War stuff which is some of the best of One Piece. Hope you enjoy it

rYRYJgkl.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 36

Fuuka 37

RFHASFASGFASGFASGFAGFSGA
HSAFHESHDFH
WHY!?

You probably figured out why the number of people reading Fuuka is just me and like one other guy lmao

But as for your other question, Yuu has a pretty big harem of other girls. Obviously that will be relevant at some point, but most of the manga since the point where Fuuka ate it is him building his friendships and band back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom