• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobohoro

Well, in Toshio Maeda's case it did lead to one of his children liking scat.

Ain't nothing wrong with tha...the hell?

Fairy Tail

The chance of Chelia and Wendy losing their power forever is 0

also Ultear's plan makes no sense - she tells them they will lose their magic powers, but that they need Wendy's healing power to save Charle (its been mentioned healing magic is unique to Wendy to begin with.)

Yeah, the whole chapter was incredibly dumb. Even for FT.
Ah well. Them hips though.

Trinity Seven 52

I think I might just wait for it to finish and start a reread then. I have no idea about anything anymore.

upandaway

Umaru 78

Pj1xHz2.png

Heh, Kirie is getting more and more gutsy. Eventually he'd have to deal with two Umarus at this rate.

Ace of Diamond Act II 1 - 24

Well the spring arc is going pretty well with the new first years who have all sorts of interesting character, not just the ones for Seido but even for Inajitsu. A few of the other teams could have had ones that were better designed but their still good potential people to follow. I kind of wish Seto and Okumura got to do a bit more (both not making it to reserve was saddening), but I imagine the potential is there. Seto is fast and was on that list of five hopefuls, and Okumura seems like he will be a good catcher. That ought to do them well since the other two filled in for long range pitching.

I hope we get an eventual Seido Inajitsu again, King Mei with his trust Itsuki (that joke was hilarious), are the best battery around and with Carlos and Shirakawa make a pretty strong team.

I like Yakushi still but they still only have Sanada and Raichi, and if Raichi cant hit they cant do nothing.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san ch.17
So unfaithful, Inugami.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.265
Cotton Candy needs to broaden her horizons somewhat, I think.

Zweizer

Banned
Lily Love ch19

Nice to see Ploy and Donut have an earnest talk. At least there shouldn't be any more udnerlying animosity from the former's part.

Now to see if Max is up to par.

Daiya No B 1 - 3
CcfvoEtWwAAASio.jpg

The Ace of the Bass Club is an excellent high school AU of the high school baseball series, Ace of Diamond. I love how everyone still retains their same character traits and what not except now as it deals with being in a music club. So many great moments.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

Oh they finally let Fuuka into the their band for like 30 minutes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
UQ Holder

Zazie, Mana Tatsumiya and Evangeline are fighting Fate. Which manga am I reading again?

I wonder if this is the timeline where Asuna's been sealed and this will turn out to be the story that leads to how they got to the unexplained ending of Negima.

Angry Grimace

Yamada

Odagiri finally gets her chance to have her way with Yamada
's body while an American exchange student uses it during a body switch to fool around with her
. In the end Odagiri stays losing.

I should read Fuuka.

Ehh. I feel that Fuuka really is a disappointment regardless of what you go into it for. It isn't worth it for the rage moments, romance is lackluster, the band/music aspects...you're better off re-reading/reading Beck.

At least it can't be worse than KimiMachi.

KimiMachi was great for the rage train moments but Fuuka, with maybe one notable exception, fails in that regard.

Kingdom Ch 264

As expected, Kanki finally got to the opposing general and is about to open up a world of pain on him. Kanki is pretty much my favorite living general at this point.

dani_dc

Nisekoi 207

Surprised we're having an arc dedicated to this.
Don't think the two will be dating by the end of the arc, but the author will set up them being a pair at the epilogue/last chapter.

Fuuka 1~2

So far, so good!

Very much looking forward to this.

zeromcd73

Fuuka 6

Time to transform into a music/rom-com manga? Also Fuuka should really buy a phone. Regardless or not of her not wanting one they're pretty useful. I'm assuming this setup of her not having a phone will work its way in sometime later and be the cause of some drama that otherwise could have easily been fixed if she had had one.

Fuuka 8

A rival appears!

Fuuka 9

Ask her out dammit! Fuuka raising all these flags yet nothing. Based Seo shouldn't hopefully take too long with this.

Fuuka 13

Oh boy. Please lead to confession time.

Fuuka 14

Noooooooooooooo

Fuuka 15

Yessssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom