• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-snip-
Whoever did the cleanup for the SnS scanlation did a bad job with some of these pages. Specifically the page where they're looking out at the stars. So much detail is missing

Articalys

I mean... I knew, along with everybody else, that this is where Nisekoi was heading from day one, and yet I still feel cheated and that I wasted my time on the series.
I don't know if that means Komi is a brilliant troll or I'm just an idiot.

On the other hand, if Ruri had slapped Onodera, told her "That's what you get for being a coward for all those years", and left without another word, breaking Onodera's remaining self-worth into pieces, it would have elevated the series to one of the greatest of all time.

Yeah I usually wait till Monday for Shonen Jump stuff though I'll usually pick 1 series to read early whatever appears to be the most interesting to discuss based upon Twitter and gaf reactions.

Moaradin

I tend to wait til Monday to read SnS, MHA, and so on. Really sucks having to wait so long when spoilers are out almost a week earlier though.

Even before Azami it seemed every other scene had "you're gonna be expelled!" as the threat. Can anyone even graduate from this school?

Well, even in the beginning, Senzaemon said that like only 1% of students graduate. Though I will admit that the punishment of being expelled is becoming redundant, but what other consequences could there be?

Anyway, I do like the pace at which this Hokkaido arc is going. Hopefully the rest of the challenges wont be dragged out and we'll get more bonding in between.

ampere

One Piece - looks like 2 fights coming up, definitely interested in seeing Sanji vs his dad

Bleach - this fight actually looks interesting. This arc has been so bad I don't know why I keep reading

Anyone who didn't expect a Chitoge end about 5 seconds into the first chapter deserves to be upset. I'm more annoyed that I wasted time and energy reading this garbage and money on us shonen jump which feels the need to run it weekly as opposed to series I'd actually want to read .

Anyone who didn't expect a Chitoge end about 5 seconds into the first chapter deserves to be upset. I'm more annoyed that I wasted time and energy reading this garbage and money on us shonen jump which feels the need to run it weekly as opposed to series I'd actually want to read .

it is like those that think Erina and Soma wouldn't get close

Honestly I was rooting for the not Chitoge ending just because I was hoping in vain this series would try to do any amount of subversion or not be completely predictable from the description on the back of the box. I don't care about it as much in Soma because that series isn't entirely about the romance that's just a very small component of the story.

balgajo

Haeniwa no Zigzag Oneshot
An oneshot from the author of Kimetsu no Yaiba. Now I understand why he was serialized. He could continue the story after finishing the current series(which I like too). I don't see a great protagonist with plant powers since Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 134

Best manga.

img000018.png

I don't think anyone thinks that. It's just that Erina is a giant douchenozzle (that they just flipped the "waifu" switch on a few chapters ago to make somewhat likeable) so it's still crappy.

They gave her the Sasuke-style bailout where suddenly it's okay that she was a moustache twirling caricature because she's nice now. All of a sudden. Sort of.

Alice is best Nakiri anyway.

Averon

Honestly I was rooting for the not Chitoge ending just because I was hoping in vain this series would try to do any amount of subversion or not be completely predictable from the description on the back of the box. I don't care about it as much in Soma because that series isn't entirely about the romance that's just a very small component of the story.

I've seen this sentiment a lot in regards the Nisekoi, and I did not really understand why. Why did so many think Komi was going to pull some rabbit out of his hat when they story's been on a predictable track for over a year?

What did Komi do to earn that benefit of the doubt?

Revo

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 134

Yeah, who would want to appear as if they had decent familial relationships.
Absolutely no one.

Well, even in the beginning, Senzaemon said that like only 1% of students graduate. Though I will admit that the punishment of being expelled is becoming redundant, but what other consequences could there be?

Anyway, I do like the pace at which this Hokkaido arc is going. Hopefully the rest of the challenges wont be dragged out and we'll get more bonding in between.

Say what you want about Azami, but Senzaemon really sucks at running a school. I'm not even sure if there's any teaching going on in between all these iron chef events.

Say what you want about Azami, but Senzaemon really sucks at running a school. I'm not even sure if there's any teaching going on in between all these iron chef events.

Well, from what little they've shown of classrooms, its probably the same amount of teaching as before. Except for now, everyone focuses just on making gourmet food instead of all different kinds. While the students are better at making great gourmet food, they're probably worse off on other types of food and instead of being creative, they just follow the steps they're given.

So while the students may now be able to make great gourmet dishes, but whats the point if every restaurant is exactly the same?

Nana to Kaoru 150

I actually shook my head and muttered "fuck you" at the last two pages

I don't think I've been this upset with a manga in...ever?

I dropped it time ago, but it wouldn't be surprising if he is trying to make it not a simple 'smooth ride' as people thought, because they know that NtK Arashi comes later so they know what happens later.

I dropped it time ago, but it wouldn't be surprising if he is trying to make it not a simple 'smooth ride' as people thought, because they know that NtK Arashi comes later so they know what happens later.

Probably but this is really fucking stupid and I hate it. Get this NTR garbage outta here. Black Label existing just makes it worse.

kasane

ntr is love and people need to learn to accept it

ntr is like fine wine. Only people with superior palate can enjoy it.

only semi serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom