• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlustTic Nee-san

This image is gonna get a lot of use.

hrsysM1.png

Gintama 596

LMAO Hasegawa is the greatest

On another note the Aliens are colonizing the planet but there is nothing no one can do because there is no Shogun

really? lol I truly, TRULY want to know what happened to the rest of the world to not even be mentioned

3 Gatsu no Lion v11

The old men filling in at the bar, with the fruit and the alcohol.

Raidou giving advice based on his past experiences.

Raidou not willing to say "I lose".

"Sit in a tree and eat bugs".

Gyoza around the table.

Akari at her reunion.

I can't deal with this volume.

Revo

Well, that's something. I guess it could only go up from where it was.

Shokugeki no Soma 175

The evil faces are so silly.
Erina truly a part of the gang now.

is this really that farfetched to anyone that's been enjoying Japanese entertainment for more than 1 year?

Yas, i'm still being shocked to this day after 19+ years

The Very First 4koma in Danganronpa - The Academy of Hope and the High School Students of Despair 4-koma Kings

Cni607JVUAAmMj2.jpg

Fuck. I am sleep writing manga, I thought of this exact thing when grinding out the social links

Revo

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge 29-32

Totally Ohta's true sister. They look so alike.
And big miyano, setting up Shiraishi's seating wish.
There's no way Miyano wouldn't be cute like that.

Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka 2-3
I initially had this marked down as an average magical girl fest that I'd read just because of its grittier elements, but these last 2 chapters give me hope that it could actually be more than that. At the very least, the world/cast development = interest++.

Fragtime Overall Thoughts
WRRRYYYYY TOKI YO TOMARE!
It's the story of dio and jojo in their ga-
Joke aside, it's a short 17 chapters of a shy and outgoing girl, with a bit of time stopping here and there. It's an okay read alright.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Dungeon Meshi 26
Oh boy, i sure hope this end well... the first half of the story is really some bad sign. On the other hand, if this the route author going to take, the story could keep going for a while.

Kakushigoto vol.8 (actually chapter 8 with several sub chapter)

Some harsh truth here. Apparently most debut mangaka can't break even using only the pay from manuscript. They need to really sell their tankoubon to get profit. Wew.

Zweizer

Banned
A Room For Two ch10

They know each other the best~

Ojojojo ch35

Must've been tough, serving them for years.

Red String ch46

At least he's still alive.

phaze

Naruto of Vikings Saga

Call me in 10 years when they get to the Constantinopole.

Innocent Rouge vol 1

Seems like being a young Sanson always means suffering.

Also, that's one hell of a frivolous maharaja and unforeshadowed diamond.

Danchi Majo 1

This could be interesting. A young locksmith shows up to open a door for a woman in an apartment thats been destroyed inside.

Hime No Dameshi 1

I didn't know putting chia seeds on everything was a thing.

im noticing a lot of manwahs deal with dudes whose dick stops working and only gets up for a specific girl...

oh and the plethora of netorare

Escanor is literally the only reason to read Seven Deadly Sins.

I'm sure this fight is going to be full of bullshit, but Escanor is just the best. Every time he shows up and every villain basically goes "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" it's just great.

Overlord 17

Yo, those lizards are cute.

Yo, these lizards are super cool characters.

Yo, we need more cool lizards in manga.

Yo, we need a cool lizard manga.

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou 0-9 (END)
Baby's first cannibalism manga. The premise is silly (a generic MC becomes a servant for a household of demented cannibals). The characters are sillier, with basically everyone outside of the lead pairing being either borderline or certifiably insane. The ending is silliest of all, and might retroactively ruin any enjoyment that a normal person would derive from the story. Fortunately I'm not a normal person, or at least I'm not after reading and liking this. It was rushed, poorly written and generally riddled with flaws, but watching a cast of crazies flail around for 2 volumes was surprisingly entertaining. The frequent feeding frenzies from best girl didn't hurt either. Well, providing you weren't on the receiving end.

Danganronpa - The Academy of Hope and the High School Students of Despair 4-koma Kings

JToUpyX.png

Nobody knows how many Danganronpa 4-Koma collections there are. They just kind of pop into existence every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom