• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umisho 38 - 48

Those kids they're teaching to swim are going to grow up to be huge pervs.
The ending to the summer festival race was pretty good with the pair that won.
The bath at the inn was a bit lewd.

rrvv

Tomo-chan Vol 3 Extras

chrishensen.jpg

Also I just realize cotton candy is full foreign instead half Japanese

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Pandemonium: Majutsushi no Mura - fin.

LEfLF7C.jpg

An offbeat fantasy story about a guy, Zipher, who is traveling alone with a box on his back before giving out to exhaustion. He's eventually picked up by Domika, who takes him back to her mysterious village, which it turns out Zipher was looking for all along. The villagers are upset with his presence and want him gone immediately, despite his pleas.

Pandemonium's gloomy copper-colored pages and oddball creature designs go a long way to help set up this uninviting "wizard village" that the story takes place in. Zipher and Domika are likable leads, both charming, though the romance angle does dip into 'accidentally touch hands and then both of them pull back in nervous laughter' territory on occasion. As the story progressed and more of Zipher and the village were detailed I didn't mind so much though. Ended well. Twelve chapters long and it reads left to right.

Sengoku Youko 1 - 16

Just started reading this. Humans and demons traveling together, to defeat an evil organization I guess. Has some good action parts in it, its also funny at times. So far I'm liking it.

Jump Issue 34 Rankings

One Piece (Cover, Lead CP)
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia (CP)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-San
Hinomaru Zumou
Black Clover (CP)
World Trigger
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Samon the Summoner (CP)
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
Toriko
Kochikame
Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Nisekoi
Gintama
Bleach
Mononofu (End)
Chronice of Isobe -Life is Hard- (Palette Cleanser)

Jump Issue 34 Rankings

Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia (CP)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-San
Hinomaru Zumou
Black Clover (CP)
World Trigger
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Samon the Summoner (CP)
Toriko
Kochikame
Nisekoi
Gintama
Bleach
Mononofu (End)
Even Japan is tired of Komi's bullshit.

Shengar

To be fair, Carol's daddy doesn't know his girlfriend age before she announce her pregnancy.
Actually a believable teenager mistake stuff.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch360

Aw yeah, it's been so long.

Tomo gonna wreck shit.

One Piece ch833

A messed-up family alright.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch135

Never underestimate housewives.

Tsugumomo ch90-91

So much molesting. And best girl returns!

The New Kurosawa ch51

Just in the nick of time.

bobohoro

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 135

Fun chapter, seeing Karen in the mix actually got the biggest laugh out of me. Those small details in each chapter are lovely.

One Piece 833

I know Sanji will get his big moment, but I'd really hoped he'd kick his dad's ass right here, right now. Bunch of cowards them Vinsmokes.

dramatis

Jump Issue 34 Rankings

Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia (CP)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-San
Hinomaru Zumou
Black Clover (CP)
World Trigger
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Samon the Summoner (CP)
Toriko
Kochikame
Nisekoi
Gintama
Bleach
Mononofu (End)
Wow I don't think I've seen Gintama that low since its early weeks.

Feels almost like the readers know those guys will end and survive to ending without votes, so they're spending capital on other series. Or the editors are shuffling them downstairs.

upandaway

One Piece

Wow, they're straight up the evil villains of the arc. This is a bit surprising to me, I didn't expect it to be THAT bad. They seemed to at least have some decency until now (like giving Sanji the duel) but not anymore. They're totally super bad guys and it feels off to have them humiliate Sanji so thoroughly like that. I mean, some stupid "technology" isn't really convincing me much when Franky can probably blow them away easily in every aspect.

It looked like Sanji was holding up well in the fight before the "cheating", so hopefully he gets to at least beat them the stronger ones by himself.

Wow I don't think I've seen Gintama that low since its early weeks.

Feels almost like the readers know those guys will end and survive to ending without votes, so they're spending capital on other series. Or the editors are shuffling them downstairs.
Yeah either Jump likes to push ending series downwards, or that it's somehow a natural phenomenon with ending series, but a lot of them consistently get lower rankings as they reach the end.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Jump Issue 34 Rankings

Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia (CP)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-San
Hinomaru Zumou
Black Clover (CP)
World Trigger
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Samon the Summoner (CP)
Toriko
Kochikame
Nisekoi
Gintama
Bleach
Mononofu (End)

RIP. I sure hope mononofu author can bounce back just like Horikoshi. Also, Yuragi sou yunna san so high. I guess Jump manage to found TLR substitute.

Tomo chan 360 and extra

IT'S BAAAAACK!
Oh, okay, so Carol parent case was teenager accidental parenthood. Wew, that's a lot better... So yeah contraception people, they exist for a reason. Carol parent are lucky the dad side is filthy rich and not disowning them.

Nisekoi

And that is that. Chitoge officially won. Raku didn't even go for just "like" here, he straight up said "I love you". And she said it right back. Her reaction was actually pretty damn adorable.

Bleach

If the supposed "Almighty" can actually be trolled by Aizen's Shikai...LOL. He's screwed.

Nisekoi

And that is that. Chitoge officially won. Raku didn't even go for just "like" here, he straight up said "I love you". And she said it right back. Her reaction was actually pretty damn adorable.

Bleach

If the supposed "Almighty" can actually be trolled by Aizen's Shikai...LOL. He's screwed.

We're so close to aizen bankai being the explanation for Ichigo "beating" aizen and everything afterwards do it

Do it Kubo

Go for the mind fuck mega troll

jitsu wa watashi wa 135

Housewives make for a fearsome opponent. And of course Mikan made off with the spoils of war.

tomo 360

Tomo's back after so long. And it looks like its starting out good.

Nisekoi

Yep, glad he didn't get rejected in the end.

Hopefully, they go the Jitsu Wa route and continue with them as a couple.

Bleach 683

RIP left arms

They ask if the duel has been decided? Lol, No, the Machinima X Arrow is yet to be used

One Piece

Wait are they cyborgs? what is with the hammer in the beginning

and they're quadruplets?

Lastly his father is a weakling.... Sanji could've took him if it wasn't for those stupid minions getting in the way

upandaway

One Piece

Wait are they cyborgs? what is with the hammer in the beginning

and they're quadruplets?

Lastly his father is a weakling.... Sanji could've took him if it wasn't for those stupid minions getting in the way
Totally, it feels like they're all chumps now (except for the big sister) which lowers the tension considerably, but man are they jerks.

Haikyuu!!
Cn5dJvRWEAAg1oW.jpg

So many great characters at the camp. Kageyama is actually making attempts to communicate with them well, probably my favorite panel for him there, but also the one with him and Miyu Atsumu.. I cant wait to see what we get from both.

TsukiHina at the end of the chapter though, and that page, Ive read it in lots of fics before. If only this would go that way!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Totally, it feels like they're all chumps now (except for the big sister) which lowers the tension considerably, but man are they jerks.

They're over-reliant on their technology and loyal soldiers.
If stripped away, they'd likely be chumps.
Hell, Sanji could have won if not for Judge's tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom