• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch376

So unfair.

Oddman 11 ch26

Whole cast meets again. I wonder if we're heading towards the finale.

Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi!! ch6

Hooking these two up is so troublesome.

Oh, My Sweet Alien! ch11.1-11.4 (End)

It ended on a high note. Not too long, and was plenty enjoyable throughout.

Hanagui (One-shot) by Watashiya Kaworu

A yuri short story about two girls and their appreciation for painting.

NY Times Top Manga Sellers July 24th-30th
*1. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1
*2. One Punch-Man Vol.1
*3. Haikyuu!! Vol.1
*4. Akame ga Kill! Vol.7 (NEW)
*5. Prison School Vol.4 (NEW)
*6. Boku no Hero Academia Vol.4
*7. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.2
*8. Fairy Tail Zerø Vol.1
*9. Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 4-koma Anthology Vol.2
10. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.7

Previous Week
*1. One Punch-Man Vol.1
*2. Orange The Complete Collection Vol.2
*3. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1
*4. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.7
*5. Haikyuu!! Vol.1
*6. Noragami Vol.16 (NEW)
*7. One Punch-Man Vol.7
*8. Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 4-koma Anthology Vol.2 (NEW)
*9. Orange The Complete Collection Vol.1
10. Fairy Tail Zerø Vol.1 (NEW)

_1162_2.jpg

Why was I introduced to Ballroom e Youkoso now I have to wait with a Haitus for how long

My real intent was for me to no suffer alone. HAHAHAH!

bobohoro

Tokyo Ghoul :re 88

Who were all these people again?

Tomo-chan 376

Underestimate girls at your own peril.

Berserk 6

Bleak, visceral and utterly mad.
I forgot just how insane this manga is at times.

Daingurse

Grappler Baki 1-5

ok, apparently i got mixed up somewhere and was reading New Grappler Baki every time i tried to start this thing. Found the original and.... well, the art isn't good, obviously, but...

it's better than the art the dude was putting out 30 volumes later.

Not as far as level of detail is concerned, obviously, but that's the thing: excessive detail does not good art make. The original baki books have a far, far cleaner style, which more easily morphs into the cartoonish faces that the author chooses to depict every once in a while.

this appears to be one of those rare books where the author was allowed to grow pretty much unchecked, and his craft suffered for it. Fascinating, really.

i mean
this is a random old baki antagonist

and this is what a similar face structure becomes some volumes down the line.

You'll get used to the hideous art style. The Grappler Baki series is one of my favorite martial arts manga ever. A true guilty pleasure of mine. Stick with it, shit escalates.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Attack of the Titans

Damn, Bert went out like a wuss

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
the only thing I was interested in in Tokyo Ghoul was shipping Kaneki with Touka and she's not there so I dropped it a long time ago

So wtf is Brook's fruit then? I thought that Brook didn't know his fruit had abilities beyond being able to come back to life and that he could actually sever his soul at will and imbue his sword with the cold of the underworld

cntr

Banned
So wtf is Brook's fruit then? I thought that Brook didn't know his fruit had abilities beyond being able to come back to life and that he could actually sever his soul at will and imbue his sword with the cold of the underworld
Brook controls his own soul, Big Mom controls all souls.

People are guessing that Brook's fruit lets him stop Big Mom from messing around with his soul.

phaze

the only thing I was interested in in Tokyo Ghoul was shipping Kaneki with Touka and she's not there so I dropped it a long time ago

? Touka came back a while ago and plays fairly important role in this arc. There were like two chapters of her fighting just now. There was also Unlimited Callback Works shipping chapter of for her Kaneki not too long ago. It's basically sure thing she and himi will be around each other after this arc. Doubt if this is really worth picking the manga back up but just putting it out there.

D-Frag 81-82
The moms are hilarious. Though I'm not sure if the focus on infatuation with Kenji is really what I want from this manga.

upandaway

Brook controls his own soul, Big Mom controls all souls.

People are guessing that Brook's fruit lets him stop Big Mom from messing around with his soul.
I mean if she's taking their lifespan away, well he's definitely immune to that.

She's probably stronger than him though so what's the point

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I bought a literal hiking pack full of doujin and manga

Help

Living the dream

Oddman 11 latest

Hmm!? All these reintroduction... seem like it going to end soon. Setsu should just realize that going for oddman 2 won't do her any good and just date her harem instead. I laugh how they keeping the joke from previous one (the can i see you pee one)

Rereading the first few chapters of Oddman 11 and came across this

CpNzMzLVMAA6YHX.jpg

That's bullshit. I recently played through Drakengard 1 and after beating the final boss you'd be too pissed off to bang.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Helck ch. 75.1

The stick of truth.

Golden Kamuy ch. 60

This fortune teller is about to fleece Shiraishi for all he's worth, I can feel it.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch377

So merciless.

Demi-chan wa Kataritai ch21

Be a little more considerate of your students' feelings, sensei.

Kingdom ch485

Time for Shin to finally hook up, hopefully.

Attack on Titan ch84

Yep, predictable.

Geist-

I wonder, is Prison School censored in USA? I would think it's too much for your puritanical eyes lol.
I've never read it, but I doubt it. Nothing gets censored over here print-wise, our love of freedom outweighs our hatred of lewdness.

Kingdom 485

Shin + Kyoukai finally?

CDiggity

Tomo-chan 377

No mercy

Kingdom 485

Is it happening? I hope it finally happens.

Attack on Titan 84

I really did not like this one. That chapter went nearly beat for beat with what I thought would happen based on the last one. Also this chapter got some legit chuckles out of me with how cheesy I found some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom