• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haikyuu!! 219
Cqt2nH-WEAEDB1w.jpg:large

Typical concluding arc chapter, but I loved the new friendships formed at Hinata's camp, the number trading and etc. I hope we see Hinata texting some of them like Goshiki Tsutomu or Koganegawa in the future.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shokugeki no Soma

Bear meat is a thing?
I mean any living animal can be meat (us included) but still... bears? Who would want to eat those?

Also, hi Kuga.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shokugeki no Soma

Bear meat is a thing?
I mean any living animal can be meat (us included) but still... bears? Who would want to eat those?
I've had bear soup in Yellowstone. It was a weird experience.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
She'll get help from the other former elite 10's like soma and the other guys as well.

She'll get help from Isshiki.
Takumi will probably get help from hat guy, who didn't vote for Azami and thus get kicked out with the other two.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure she will be...

It depends on what your definition of 'healed' is I guess. It's not going to be the best outcome of her being 100% healed and ready to kick some ass again with everyone being happy.

But it also won't be the worst outcome of nothing changing. Miura wouldn't do that to us after such the long wait/buildup. It wouldn't be shocking, it would just be disappointing.

I think the healing process will definitely happen but with a few complications. Things won't be all sunshine and lollipops between both Guts and Casca, and she might not even remember anything after the eclipse.

Whatever does happen with her, it's going to be very emotional and monumental. Not to mention art wise it's going to be gorgeous too!

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
My Hero Academia ch. 104

Lotta cool stuff this chapter. All these designs and powers looked pretty dope, Inasa's stuff in particular.

"Black Ankh" is a wonderfully bad name. Tokoyami being such a cornball always gets me.

One Piece ch. 837

Nami actually won a fight. Can't remember the last time that's happened.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tadokoro is going to crush Tsukasa, believe it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It depends on what your definition of 'healed' is I guess. It's not going to be the best outcome of her being 100% healed and ready to kick some ass again with everyone being happy.

But it also won't be the worst outcome of nothing changing. Miura wouldn't do that to us after such the long wait/buildup. It wouldn't be shocking, it would just be disappointing.

I think the healing process will definitely happen but with a few complications. Things won't be all sunshine and lollipops between both Guts and Casca, and she might not even remember anything after the eclipse.

Whatever does happen with her, it's going to be very emotional and monumental. Not to mention art wise it's going to be gorgeous too!

Her not remembering anything from during or after the eclipse would be the best case scenario.

Her not remembering anything from during or after the eclipse would be the best case scenario.

Yeah, I guess so, but If she does remember everything I do think she would eventually move past it.

I just can't believe how close we are now. It feels surreal. I mean it's actually happening!

Miura knows damn well that everyone has been craving to see this moment, and I have no doubt he's going to deliver big time!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Yeah, I guess so, but If she does remember everything I do think she would eventually move past it.

I just can't believe how close we are now. It feels surreal. I mean it's actually happening!

Miura knows damn well that everyone has been craving to see this moment, and I have no doubt he's going to deliver big time!

Elf Queen: You want me to heal Casca's mind? Well I need you to take this zeppelin to this very far off place and kill this series of monsters for me then I can heal her!

Elf Queen: You want me to heal Casca's mind? Well I need you to take this zeppelin to this very far off place and kill this series of monsters for me then I can heal her!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

uE1Hp0K.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It will be more like i can heal her but if you want me to get her memory back and not have all the griffith ones get me this madrake root or something.

It's happening y'all. Have faith.

It'll happen in the next chapter or the one after. Guts ain't waiting around any longer - I think if we're lucky it'll start at the very end of the next chapter after an explanation, given the current pacing.

I swear, if Miura decides to drag it out....

Shokugeki no Soma

This is stupid. I can buy Soma beating Hayama, but I can't buy say, Tadokoro beating anyone on the Elite 10.

lol, I think every chapter you start out saying how its stupid.

Anyway, I'm sure Tadokoro will face off against some new elite 10 member who's probably a forgettable character anyway. Besides, isn't Tadokoro supposed to be a really good cook anyway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol, I think every chapter you start out saying how its stupid.

Anyway, I'm sure Tadokoro will face off against some new elite 10 member who's probably a forgettable character anyway. Besides, isn't Tadokoro supposed to be a really good cook anyway.

There's no series I give more of a pass to than Shokugeki, but a large amount of the Azami arc has revolved around various characters holding the idiot ball and/or ridiculously implausible elements, e.g. why doesn't Azami just expel Soma by having the proctor say his dish was bad regardless of whether its true. It's Snidely Whiplash level antics.

There's no series I give more of a pass to than Shokugeki, but a large amount of the Azami arc has revolved around various characters holding the idiot ball and/or ridiculously implausible elements, e.g. why doesn't Azami just expel Soma by having the proctor say his dish was bad regardless of whether its true. It's Snidely Whiplash level antics.

Maybe Azami wants to see them fail using their cooking ideals vs his. I don't know I'm just making things up, as I agree the Azami arc hasn't been the greatest. I am wondering how long its going to last though. I mean, Azami is now the headmaster. They can't just suddenly get rid of him. Though I also wonder where its going to go after this Hokkaido arc.

Maou-jou de Oyasumi 7
Giving her status resistances is possibly the cruellest act the demon king's ever done, even if he was actually intending to help. Also it takes a special kind of princess to die twice in 1 chapter. A very special kind.

bobohoro

Smh

Now im not sure if i should look for this.

Not worth it. That last thread started out promising, ended in disappointment and got really weird in between. Really weird.

Domestic Na Kanojo 87

Oh, hey, another somehow related girl appears for Natsuo to probably get romantically involved with.

Boku no Hero Academia 104

Deku's harem is growing. That's some Bond girl attire there.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 139

That depseration. So not even animals are safe anymore?
Can't wait for the first lion to turn her down and getting stomped for it.

Berserk 346

I actually liked this chapter a lot. Tons of mystique and nature spirits, kind of reminds me of the Emerald Dream from WarCraft with how much lush flora and fauna are here.

Been busy today so I couldn't read the chapters early but what do I see when I return

Vinland Saga, and Berserk chapters as well?

T-T it is beautiful!
-----------------------------------

OP 837

Nice to see some Commanders living up to their name. It isn't some walk in the park anymore. Hopefully Cracker is out from Gear 4 since that would be underwhelming (aka D'flamingo would be slightly more powerful)

Soma 180

Dojima showing up makes it all connect since he feared about spice dudes turn to "evil" (which is likely a red herring)

Bear meat is interesting but it literally is in favor of Hayama's domain

Kieli

Elf Queen: I believe in equivalent exchange, mortal warrior. You ask me of a favour, and I shall do the same of you.

I can heal this girl's fractured mind; in return, you shall embark on a quest to take Togashi off hiatus. Now make haste, waste not time.

Daingurse

Toriko 384

This man Acacia just bitch slapped the entire planet. The Earth can't take much more of this shit. And man, is Heracles really dead? I guess that attack was just too much for her Gourmet Cells . . .

While Miura was busy with idolm@ster.

there are some people who hate Puck apparently but such a character is needed for such a dark tale

the whole Fairy/Elf Island right now is also good since it causes a balance that is also needed like how you have such similar stuff in The Lord of the Rings

there are some people who hate Puck apparently but such a character is needed for such a dark tale

the whole Fairy/Elf Island right now is also good since it causes a balance that is also needed like how you have such similar stuff in The Lord of the Rings

Yeah, Puck is definitely a necessary character. Especially during the very early parts where Guts is a straight up bad person

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

I didnt like puck in the beginning but i sure like him now. Oh no, im becomin as senile as guts.

Arabesque

well some of the Elite 10 got replaced. For all we know Tadokoro could be facing Sadatsuka or Hojo.

We seen both Hojo and Sadatsuka oppose Azami's examiners in the first 2 rounds. There is no way they were Elite 10's back then.

It's probably going to be 1 new character, Hayama, and Rui for the 3 empty seats.

As for how they will beat them ... I guess since it's an examination, they will just need to pass by cooking something good, as usual.

Or everyone beats Eizan and he becomes more of a joke.

Shokugeki no Soma

Bear meat is a thing?

Also, hi Kuga.

Recommendation to go check out Golden Kamui and Vinland Saga to see some bear meat soup.

And because they are good.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";215003235]What if the elf king stuck Puck's mind in Casca as a troll[/QUOTE]

image.php

but seriously if that happened then RIP Island

Guts would kill everyone

dani_dc

Prison School 225

This arc had some amazing chapters, but it's therel to let it end already. I'm bored of this twists and counter twist to keep the same situation from ending.

I wouldn't mind Toriko ending if Mitsutoshi went the Seinen route with a new monthly series were he could take the time to polish up his chapters

I mean the dude can draw crazy stuff for a weekly what would happen if it was monthly and he had no censor limits.

A dark series

just imagine that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom