• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobohoro

I actually knew the manga, but not the title.
Guess I'm only halfway towards Zweizer's levels.
Need a training arc where God teaches me to read and memorize several thousand smut mangas in an enclosed space that compresses time for me to come out on top.

Hm, that would make Zweizer the evil smut overlord, huh?

Boku No Hero Academia 105

I like this new girl.
And Deku's pretty composed and aggressive.
Good.

One Piece 838

Cracker might just be one of the more interesting subbosses in quite some time.
Guess Jinbei might come to the rescue, making him a wet cracker and all?

My Hero Academia 105

I like Deku resolution on not getting hurt so he can be able to save others.

Also I like that another crazy girl is interested in Deku lol.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma

At least its going somewhere interesting.

DTL's probably losing it at his inability to comment on Kuga being back.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My Hero Academia

I think they've done a pretty good job setting it up so that Deku can progressively get better without just being All Might-level OP or getting constantly hurt all the time.

upandaway

My Hero Academia

I think they've done a pretty good job setting it up so that Deku can progressively get better without just being All Might-level OP or getting constantly hurt all the time.
I mean there's still the fact that Deku can get better with pure muscle training just to raise his percentages more. We haven't seen that since chapter 2.

Zweizer

Banned
I actually knew the manga, but not the title.
Guess I'm only halfway towards Zweizer's levels.
Need a training arc where God teaches me to read and memorize several thousand smut mangas in an enclosed space that compresses time for me to come out on top.

Hm, that would make Zweizer the evil smut overlord, huh?

Be mine, hero!

LeleSocho

Banned
Boku no Hero Academia

XctprfW.png

That's one heck of a badly drawn panel

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Toriko 385

GOURMET LUCK, GOURMET LUCK, GOURMET LUCK!

Seriously though that was actually a fairly heartfelt chapter though also hilarious with stuff like Satan's Digestive Juices!

MANUELF

Banned
Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 140

We are soooo close to THE chapter I can taste it

One Piece 838

By Sanji reaction to seeing his older brothers it seems he is scared of them, he is shivering

Boku No Hero Academia 105

Nothing really happened

Kaguya 32

Ishigami is making these chapters, good lord. I hope he gets his own victory chapter soon, but this is too good.

And Kaguya was cute too, moreso than usual. Not sure how the two can keep up their charade when she's so obvious about it.

PK Gaming

VH is a great ride, but man isn't confusing as fuck especially towards the beginning. Just accept Dowman into your heart, and all will make sense.....(it will not, Dowman is a crazy person that we have all come to accept and love for all his quirks).
And here is some random new Dowman art...
CrHTUeIVUAAZwUc.jpg:large

You should read his "Kill Living Beings" P3 doujin

It's...Uh

something

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Onani Master Kurosawa I remember seeing pages floating about back when I used to frequent /a/ but never really got past the first three chapters. Actually gave it a shot, and wow did it actually go somewhere. And somewhere pretty good to boot. I was not expecting this kind of ending, but holy cow did I like it. Mostly, I think the big turning point where this turned from a pretty crude but interesting story was when
he confessed to his crimes. Holy shit, the balls on that kid. I wish Itagaki did something similar, since she did kind of blackmail him into doing it, but whatever. That moment with the teacher acknowledging the balls it took, man that was good.
Gets a recommendation if only cause you are not gonna read something quite like this ever again. Which, lets be real, is probably for the best.

Wiseblade

Onani Master Kurosawa I remember seeing pages floating about back when I used to frequent /a/ but never really got past the first three chapters. Actually gave it a shot, and wow did it actually go somewhere. And somewhere pretty good to boot. I was not expecting this kind of ending, but holy cow did I like it. Mostly, I think the big turning point where this turned from a pretty crude but interesting story was when
he confessed to his crimes. Holy shit, the balls on that kid. I wish Itagaki did something similar, since she did kind of blackmail him into doing it, but whatever. That moment with the teacher acknowledging the balls it took, man that was good.
Gets a recommendation if only cause you are not gonna read something quite like this ever again. Which, lets be real, is probably for the best.

Now read Molester Man.

NOW

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch403

So spirited.

Bloom into You ch15

Yeah, she's changing little by little.

Demi-chan wa Kataritai ch21.5

Poor lonely Satou sensei.

Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na! - Oyako Heroine Funtousu ch13-14

Ah, these time travel shenanigans.

Tomo-chan Whatever

What if Jun was actually gay and he fell in love with Tomo when he thought she was a boy and then when she started to get womanlier he had difficulty still thinking of her in that way or transitioning his love to someone he is no longer attracted to but he doesn't want to not be attracted to her because he loves her so he continues to think of her as just one of the guys and when he was with Misuzu it never lasted because he couldn't get it up or pretend to be straight and it hurt her deeply and he resented her for it but they both keep his secret under wraps.

Insane fan theory goooooooo

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tomo-chan Whatever

What if Jun was actually gay and he fell in love with Tomo when he thought she was a boy and then when she started to get womanlier he had difficulty still thinking of her in that way or transitioning his love to someone he is no longer attracted to but he doesn't want to not be attracted to her because he loves her so he continues to think of her as just one of the guys and when he was with Misuzu it never lasted because he couldn't get it up or pretend to be straight and it hurt her deeply and he resented her for it but they both keep his secret under wraps.

Considering how often he's staring at her chest...

Maybe he's angry at boobs for ruining his love I dunno, it's a work in progress, gimme a break here I haven't extrapolated all the made-up data yet

bobohoro

Tomo-chan Whatever

I subscribe to this theory.
He might also have a crush on Tomo's dad and is disillusioned when she didn't grow up to look like him.
The intense breast stare might be the scorn of not seeing manly chest hair there.

Tomo-chan 403

Well, nothing to add.

Prison School 226

Like Zapata once said: It is better to die with your briefs worn high than to live with them between your ankles.
Or some such.

Lain

Awww Amazon has been cancelling a lot of my preorders for manga today with the usual excuse of not being able to get stock, which is hilarious when it's stuff with 2017 release dates. It's really time to move to all digital purchases for American releases whenever possible.

Awww Amazon has been cancelling a lot of my preorders for manga today with the usual excuse of not being able to get stock, which is hilarious when it's stuff with 2017 release dates. It's really time to move to all digital purchases for American releases whenever possible.

Spice and Wolf still not doing this continues to wound me :(

Kieli

Try RightStuf. They're usually as cheap (if not cheaper).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom