• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Academy Comic Anthology 7

HP7kOSd.png

Mikan is better in this gag comic then in despair arc rip

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Demi-chan wa Kataritai 22

I support Takahashi sensei and Succubus-san. She made good progress though.
Sensei better not have such a short cooldown on his ultimatepokerface.exe because that shit seemed to crash halfway through the zip up. Like if there was an xray, you could see his jaw line just lock itself with sparks and shit.

Promised Neverland 8

This continues to be OK though I don't know how much longer them planning the escape will remain interesting. it's reaching the point where I want stuff to start happening.
Also, I really dislike the new adult character. Mom is great because she is mostly shown as a loving mother but then suddenly she looks creepy in some scene. But the new one has a silly and cartoony evil look to her every time she is shown.

Yeah I agree. nothing happened in the last two chapters, they spent two pages explaining "if the tracker is destroyed mother might get an alert"! one panel would have been enough.
the new "mother" is not necessary for the plot and she looks too weird.

Yeah I agree. nothing happened in the last two chapters, they spent two pages explaining "if the tracker is destroyed mother might get an alert"! one panel would have been enough.

Khrone is if Isabella is actually trying to train the 3 to break the cycle and escape like they're planning.

upandaway

Promised Neverland

The helper is set up to do something that will screw up Mama's plans, at least that's how it looks to me right now. Mama right now seems too perfect and like she will need a "reason" or "handicap" for why her plan failed and her kids beat her.
Also more hinting this chapter that they might have to kill her to escape

About the manga it feels like it set some pretty high expectations early on so that's probably why it feels fair to criticize it for falling back to a slower pace. I really like it thought.

Promised Neverland is still quite good. I'm out at meetings all day so I can't do a big write up at the moment but a lot happens every chapter so I'm not sure why people are getting bored or saying nothing's happening, unless you generally stick to shonen or action which this manga set itself apart from right at the start. Very different pacing, tension and build than that stuff. They can't just crush Mama with a rock and then use their smarts to combat a demon. That's not the type of manga this is.

Qurupeke

About Promised Neverland, I'm not sure how important that escape is. Is it going to be that event that will change the manga forever? Is it going to be one of the many escapes that will happen until something else shakes the things up? Or is it just something imminent that will naturally progress the manga?

I think it's good so far though.

Revo

My Hero Academia 108

Darn, everyone passed.
That poor battlefield, getting even more messed up than it already way.

Pachael

Studio Pulp 1?

About a movie studio where characters from all Kumeta Kouji works reside.

Ouch.

Well, the narrative mechanism seems to be recycled from Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, also.

Recycled Kumeta jokes are so bad they're good in a way. Enjoying Kakushigoto where he's clearly enjoying throwing his own mangaka jokes.

And Hime's friends are kid Nami, kid Chiri and kid Abiru, so those jokes carry over too.

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen 12.5

Some would say the king was noble to sacrifice his harem in pursuit of love. Others would say he was stupid. My instinct is to side with the latter.

You Will Hear the Voice of the Dead 3
Obviously she stopped him because she wanted a quieter carriage for just the two of them. Those ones look pretty crowded.

bobohoro

Love is hard for Otaku 13

For a second there it seemed like it was heading towards a bad end.
But now it's on.
Will probably end with both feeling akward and going back to the usual things they do, appreciating their relationship a bit more on the way.

Man, I used to read Zettai Karen Children religiously and then it just kept adding shit characters and focusing on them for 100s of chapters and ugh.

Verelios

Man, I used to read Zettai Karen Children religiously and then it just kept adding shit characters and focusing on them for 100s of chapters and ugh.
I read from ch.1 until about a year after their middle school entrance was serialized. It just wasn't possible to keep going while having fun.

Nomi Joshi 18

visiting family is always fun

The Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun 4.2 - 5.2

Amamiya isn't a very good angel.
I guess she fits in though.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Prison School ch. 229

Obliterate him, Meiko.

Vinland Saga ch. 131.5

Well, I would've preferred a proper chapter, but this dog is pretty cute.

balgajo

World Trigger 150 - 158
I love reading world trigger in batchs. Even though I want things to progress fights on this arc are so good. Chika was awesome on this. The moment she fakes a jump was really great. Also, dat final moment when Kuga scores the sniper.

Haikyuu!! (Cover, Lead CP)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Everyone’s Kochikame (Mini-Series)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (CP)
Black Clover
Samon-kun wa Summoner
Kimetsu no Yaiba
The Promised Neverland (Chapter 2 Ranking)
Gintama
Nikai Bongai Barabarjura (CP, Golden Future Cup Entry #5)
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Shokugeki no Souma (CP)
Red Sprite
Voice Be Ambitious (One Shot)
Love Rush!
Hinomaru Zumou
Toriko
Sesuji wo Pin!
Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enma-chou (End)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

World Trigger (Absent)

Shonen Jump Issue 45:
Cover, Lead CP: Ibitsu no Amalgam (New Series by Ishiyama Ryou (author of Mitsukubi Condor))
CP: Haikyuu!!, Samon-kun wa Summoner, Yakusoku no Neverland

Shonen Jump Issue 46:
Cover, Lead CP: Spring Weapon Number One (New Series by Hasegawa Tomohiro (author of Koi no Cupid Yakenohara Jin))

Batsu dies as fast as we expected it to

Zweizer

Banned
Prison School ch229

Poor Risa tried so hard.

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san ch9

Never mess with the one who manages your finances.

Shuukan Shounen Girl ch27

The world needs more people like her.

Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan ch49-50

All according to keikaku.

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen ch15

More trouble brewing, though it's because of guys this time.

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san 9

How does this mangaka continually write manga with nothing but best girls in them? Seriously, share some of these ladies with other mangaka who can't write anything but a shitty heroine.

I was waiting for a secretary-san chapter and it delivered.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shuukan Shonen girl 27
Words that pierce your heart.literally!

Zannen jukanbu Black general san 9

The man rather die than letting his figurine destroyed. Respect!

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san 9

secretary a cute

Golden Kamuy 70

How did the Necronomicon end up in Hokkaido? Looks like they are tracking a grave robber who likes to make items out of fresh corpses. Ew.

Idol Na Kanojo To Wotaku Na Boku To 8

Amazing.

Akame ga Kill 75

I legitimately do not care if this manga is stupid and edgy and tryhard and makes no sense.

Esdeath is awesome and I love her.

Haikyuu!! (Cover, Lead CP)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Everyone’s Kochikame (Mini-Series)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (CP)
Black Clover
Samon-kun wa Summoner
Kimetsu no Yaiba
The Promised Neverland (Chapter 2 Ranking)
Gintama
Nikai Bongai Barabarjura (CP, Golden Future Cup Entry #5)
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Shokugeki no Souma (CP)
Red Sprite
Voice Be Ambitious (One Shot)
Love Rush!
Hinomaru Zumou
Toriko
Sesuji wo Pin!
Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enma-chou (End)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

World Trigger (Absent)

Shonen Jump Issue 45:
Cover, Lead CP: Ibitsu no Amalgam (New Series by Ishiyama Ryou (author of Mitsukubi Condor))
CP: Haikyuu!!, Samon-kun wa Summoner, Yakusoku no Neverland

Shonen Jump Issue 46:
Cover, Lead CP: Spring Weapon Number One (New Series by Hasegawa Tomohiro (author of Koi no Cupid Yakenohara Jin))

Batsu dies as fast as we expected it to

Looking more and more likely that Dance will be joining Batsu in this axing round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom