• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading up, why are people bullying Zweizer? He's been nothing but a positive influence on this thread and its members.

Tekoki Senpai / Tekoki Senpai no Hon (NSFW doujin)

Now that's what I call magic. Keep it up, assistant-kun.

Verelios

Tower of God

She seems kind of underwhelming relative to the tower's power power creep seeing as she's been undefeated for a thousand years. Not even mentioning most people that come to the station are already in the top, what, 10% of D class, including famous kids of the 10 families and slayers, I'm expected to believe she's held on to her seat for this long based on gimmicks? K den.

At least Hatsu made me shiver this chapter. Side characters are godly.

Zweizer

Banned
Love y'all too.

(NSFW) The Girl Awakens With a Kiss From the Princess ch1 by Maruta

lNGKfpr.png

From the author of Nadeshiko Hiyori, which means there is plenty of yuri sex and bodily fluids, which is all that it needs, really.

Plus, the art is pretty nice as usual.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch431

Well, she's not wrong.

Their Story ch112

Uh-oh.

Dat Jojo reference.

Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu ch36

She made yet another friend!

Well, machines nowadays aren't that much different from people.

Kase-san ch20 (part 2)

Glad that it got resolved.

Happy Sugar Life ch11

Such a sweet pair.

That makes sense!

Nana to Kaoru ch154

With that, I guess it's the end of that arc.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm trying to remember the names of two manga I read a while back. Avoiding spoilers the best I can in my descriptions.

1. A guy moves into an apartment where the girl nextdoor has a peephole and likes to watch him do things and also makes him watch her do things. Sexy time.
  2. Some kids at a school have a club for weird/paranormal stuff and the "popular girl" joins the club.

I'm trying to remember the names of two manga I read a while back. Avoiding spoilers the best I can in my descriptions.

1. A guy moves into an apartment where the girl nextdoor has a peephole and likes to watch him do things and also makes him watch her do things. Sexy time.

Nozoki ana

I think

2. Some kids at a school have a club for weird/paranormal stuff and the "popular girl" joins the club.

1) Nozoki Ana

2) Yamada Kun and the 7 witches

These them?

PK Gaming

Love y'all too.

(NSFW) The Girl Awakens With a Kiss From the Princess ch1 by Maruta

From the author of Nadeshiko Hiyori, which means there is plenty of yuri sex and bodily fluids, which is all that it needs, really.

Plus, the art is pretty nice as usual.

They go from 0 to fucking way too quickly

Was hoping the author would slowly build up to it

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
The Promised Neverland ch. 9

Really went all out with the creepy faces this chapter, goddamn.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I forgot who asked me this but the manga was called Moujuusei Shounen Shoujo. Its only 3 chapters right now so I dont know where the story goes but I just found out who the author was so dont get your hopes up.

That's why I sometimes check MAL reccomendations if I have literally nothing to read or watch, because I rarely ask for recommendations on here or anywhere. I also just tend to search in whatever genre I like. I found some great and weird stuff. Like this one about a woman who really likes Sentai stuff.
That'll be me. Thanks!

And tokusatsu gagaga legit funny.
MangaGAF has all the best recommendations.
This is true
That eye licking manga was bad. No actually it was evil.
Nah. The best kind of evil.
Don't trust Zweizer recommendation without the approval of other, less lewd member.
No bully plz.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol reddit

XbGT7VS.png

nWKgzW6.png

(the answer to the question you are probably going to ask:
Erina was No. 13.
)

Promised Neverland 9

This is getting dumb. Please don't spend 9 more chapters in this place.

Nana to Kaoru 154

This arc never happened, but Nana princess carrying Kaoru was good.

I refuse to believe that Onodera was able to love again. She focused all of her romantic energy into baking wedding cakes and adopted like 7 stray cats.

Well it would be the perfectly hack thing to do to appease Raku x Onodera fans to have Onodera's spawn with ???? Hook up with Raku's spawn. Totally expect this to happen as well with Boruto and Sarada since it'll appease both narusaku fans and narusaus fans

upandaway

Promised Neverland

Looks like the manga's not gonna beat around the bush anymore with trying to kill the adults. Just being able to sneak up on her isn't enough but it did make clear that the sister is a jobber (that was already obvious though)

If the escape really happens in 3 groups that will be stressful as heck to read.

Mob Psycho

Hmm, I don't think Mob will straight up squish Dimple. I wonder how this will play out...Dimple must have something up his sleave, because he is obviously nowhere near Mob's power.

I'd think it's far more believable Mito beating an elite 10 member, than someone like, i don't know, tadokoro. Ups.

The promised Neverland

Norman kinda reminds me of TWEWY's Joshua. This is getting really good, hope the next arc elevates this manga and gives it more popularity!

bobohoro

And still I have no motivation to continue reading NtK. That NTR-intermezzo killed it for me more than I thought.

The second was Sundome (did a little hunting and found it). One of the most emotionally draining final panels ever.

When all it takes is the name of a manga to subconsciously make me tear up.

Tokyo Ghoul: re 95

What is even...ah forget it.

Fairy Tail 504

Wait, so Gray is actually legit pissed? And wants revenge on Natsu?
This is beyond stupid.

Tomo-chan 431

Best couple.

Burbeting

Banned
Hi, I'm a lurker in this thread who never posts. Let's change that.

The Promised Neverland 1-9

I've been enjoying the premise and the main characters, but this story does not seem to have enough going for it to last very long. This first arc cannot last that much longer (I can see it run for 30 chapters at the very longest), and I can't really see any plot beyond this first arc. There is no overarching premise going on, like with the long runners. There are only short-term goals.

upandaway

Hi, I'm a lurker in this thread who never posts. Let's change that.

The Promised Neverland 1-9

I've been enjoying the premise and the main characters, but this story does not seem to have enough going for it to last very long. This first arc cannot last that much longer (I can see it run for 30 chapters at the very longest), and I can't really see any plot beyond this first arc. There is no overarching premise going on, like with the long runners. There are only short-term goals.
I'd say that the endgame goal is solidified though, and that's ending the threat of the demons (probably for all humanity), and we did get some details about where the story could go - like finding out how the demon outbreak originated a couple of decades ago. But yeah, unless the manga builds a deeper setting the story couldn't go on for too much longer. This could easily just be prologue mode for a much bigger story, or could also be a ~100 chapter story.

Burbeting

Banned
I'll do the top 5 manga later, first these

Did you read Hot House, Mai-chan's Daily Life, Rage Town or Children Can't Choose Their Parents yet?

No, No, No and No.

But I'll do first impressions based on google search results.

Hot House: I'm not target audience for this.

Mai chan: ....Why is she wearing a collar in the volume cover?

Rage Town: Nothing found. Most likely for the better.

Children can't choose their parents:

What are your favorite h-manga?

I don't read h-manga, if those first impressions didn't show that enough :p.

I need some holy water on my eyes after googling that last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom