• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imouto sae Ireba Ii. @comic 1

From the genius author of Haganai comes a touching story about a novelist with an extreme sister fetis--

DwxVZgM.png

Since I'm not into BL, does that automatically put me in the zweizer faction?
Yep. You're either in one faction or the other, and anyone who believes otherwise is in denial.

I dont recall seeing this when i was first here so here goes.

Faction? I associate with no one regardless of context. If i had to choose which to NOT destroy, would have to be zweizer. Sorry DTL but you too BL dedicated. I do like BL but GL is always my #1. (btw what is this faction stuff about, what happened?)
That image may or may not have existed until about 12 hours ago. Taking its contents seriously is not advised.

US Shonen Jump Weekly Impressions 10/3/2016

Toriko 389

I'm very happy this didn't pull a danganronpa on me with hope being the only way to stop neo's despair. Then again I'm not sure if rage is a better solution to the problem. Hopefully we can just get to the final Toriko vs Acacia fight cause all this food power up the world shenanigans has lost me.

One Piece 841

Looks like team sister will end up being a good guy is right. The scene of Sanji's ass hole father telling Sanji its okay for him to run away and die just furthered the "fuck this guy up Luffy/Sanji" another several levels. This guy may have passed Spandam for biggest prick in the series.

Shokugeki no soma/Food Wars 185

I'm surprised we've never seen a "both participants are preparing the same meal" before this. Also fried bear has gotta be one of the craziest ideas I've ever heard.

My Hero Academia 109

Ochako got some nice development this chapter and I imagine a scene of her and Deku confessing feelings will be sooner rather then later which'll be neat. Its a clever set up for a test with professional victims who chastize heroes for being bad at their job can't think of another series that's done something like it.

Red Sprite 5-6

The main character really makes this series work he's the right balance of cocky and confident that makes his action scenes really shine. The series sooner then later needs to introduce another fighter for the good guys and show us how plasmarrow vs plasmarrow fights will work.

Black Clover 80

Kind of a left turn after last week but this might be one of the best chapters of Black Clover. Looks like the next arc will focus on the Black Bulls protecting the Asta and fighting to get him somewhere where he can be healed of the curse afflicting him. Would also be a good opportunity for bad shit to happen in Clover kingdom for the black bulls to come back to.

Love Rush 5-6

The harem elements of this series seem to be in conflict of the main plot of a childhood friend coming to grips with her feelings towards a guy she's always known but has been to busy to understand love. This honestly feels like two very different series that were duck taped together and I feel like they don't gel well at all. Of the two halfs the childhood friend doesn't understand her own feelings plot with Shizuku has been far more compelling then the Korokoro and magic friends trying to steal a kiss from Reiji nonsense. If the series wanted to focus on a rush of magic harem girls who need to steal a kiss from the lead the human girl should have been (I can't believe I'm saying this) a tsundere who can't admit to herself that she likes the lead while constantly making attempts to keep the magic girls off him and our male lead would need to be more generic can't confess to keep this going long term. If the series wanted to focus on a romance between two friends one who isn't sure what love is and have a magic girl element it should only be one magic girl and instead of korokoro who's desperate to jump Reiji's bone it should have been some pre ordained/arranged thing like the parents made a deal with the devil/an angel/god/etc to save their sick son's life in return for him marrying the daughter. Or drop the magic girl stuff entierly and just focus on a guy who's trying to get the girl he likes to understand love and reciprocate.

Maybe the series will find a way to better balance the two elements going forward but as it stands the harem stuff really gets in the way of the main line romance stuff. Ideally this'll get shit canned so I won't have to deal with it much longer.

The Promised Neverland 9

Looks like we're gonna have to murder Khrone for the kids to escape. If Isabella is secretly on the kids side perhaps she'll stay behind while the kids escape after they kill Khrone to buy them time from the demons but I can't see that. I honestly do believe Isabella is out for herself and that there is more to the farm system and this demon world besides just growing high quality food that we haven't seen yet.

Amalgam of Distortion (New Series)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Haikyuu (CP)
Black Clover
Gintama
Samon-kun the Summoner (CP)
Hinomaru Zumou
Shokugeki no Soma
The Promised Neverland (CP)
Yuragi-sou Yuuna-san
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Red Sprite
Welcome to Dance Club
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Love Rush - first rating
World Trigger
Toriko
Isobe Isobee

Issue #46
Intro: Youth Weapon Number One - New Series
CP: Amalgram of Distortion, Hinomaru Zumou

Looks like Love Rush is a bomb

Good

Jintor

there's precious few h-manga i'd even bother talking about in this thread though. Most don't really foster any discussion.

Fbh

Fairy Tail:

Agreed with other people in here. The fight makes no sense.

Like yeah Gray hates demos. But Natsu is his friend and he knows he is a good person and all the demonic stuff is out of his control. Why does he have to kill him again?
Plus it's not like he went on some sort of rampage and killing him is the only way to stop him.... He is literally just looking for Zeref to kill him.

Either way. The battle is obviously going to be interrupted when both girls arrive and they can all friendship together .

Promised Neverland
Pretty cool chaoter. Krone moved away from her usual cartoon evil face and had some legit creepy scenes. It's also interesting to see that both boys have come to the conclusion that killing her is the best way to secure their escape

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch432

How rude of Tomo!

Keijo ch94

Everyone needs an onee-sama.

Nozomi has the best imagination.

The New Kurosawa ch56

USA USA USA

trash. ch41

All this for some eggs.

That was a surprisingly light-hearted chapter, relative to the rest of this series.

The fuck happened in here while I was asleep?

Best Nisekoi girl was Ruri and the only one with a satisfying arc.

Best Soma girl is Rindou because SHE'S A FUCKING SNAKE FUCK YOU

I belong to no faction, I'm like that creepy coat merchant from RE4.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Manga gaf was a mistake and I remember the conversation that started all this.
I just woke up too and I found I was late to class and had to get out of the house pronto. In a car now btw. It seems like no one posted anything bad like in the MHA thread.

My Hero Academia
One Piece
Haikyuu (CP)
Black Clover
Gintama
Hinomaru Zumou
Shokugeki no Soma
Yuragi-sou Yuuna-san
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Red Sprite
Welcome to Dance Club
Love Rush - first rating
World Trigger
Toriko
Isobe Isobee

Issue #46

Good
eeeeek Red Sprite

the Sooner reality hits you the better

----

Helck 77.1

Never expected to see some Sci-Fi tech cubes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

She is supposed to be a cat

My Hero Academia
One Piece
Haikyuu (CP)
Black Clover
Gintama
Hinomaru Zumou
Shokugeki no Soma
Yuragi-sou Yuuna-san
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Red Sprite
Welcome to Dance Club
Love Rush - first rating
World Trigger
Toriko
Isobe Isobee

Issue #46

Good
Oh fuck, World Trigger is so low.

Zweizer

Banned
That brings back memories.

Artist is Z-Ton of the group SHIS, who does quite a bit of monster girl doujinshi, especially centaurs. They also participed in DA HOOTCH's Bestiary.

PK Gaming

Rindou is pretty gimmicky, and not in the good way.

Anyway, the correct answer is "Alice" but it doesn't just apply to best girl; She's the best character, straight up.

Zweizer

Banned
Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san ch12

The way to the truth is through one's stomach, or something.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari ch21

Another happy end to an arc. Satou and Hime are falling behind though.

Showcase Girl (one-shot)

From the eye-licking yuri compilation comes another cute story, this time featuring animal girls. And a manager who gets too attached to her stock. No, honestly, it's pretty harmless, so long as you don't dwell too much on the whole caging-and-selling-anthropomorphised-animals thing.

bobohoro

This thread went places...again.
Rindou is obviosuly a penguin.

(seriously do you guys actualy remember what goddamn chapter number you read or do you have to check each time like i do)[/b]

I keep tidy lists, else I'd be lost.
Well I still am, since I reread stuff without realising it until the end.

Keijo 94

Doves are freaking scary. The way the walk and prey upon all living things.
I wouldn't trust her as an one-sama one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom