• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tejina Senpai 1
R8ximMq.png

yWrB9H8.png

Comedy series featuring the antics of an aspiring (read: useless) magician and her after-school club. Not exactly an original setting, but it's automatically better than 96.73% of its fellows because magic tricks are awesome. Followed because the card you were thinking of was the 8 of Clubs.

Dang. I don't think anyone reads Scum's Wish/Kuzo no Honkai here which is how I usually tell when things are updated

guess ill just check on it whenever attack on titan updates, since i at least know when that is

Quasar

Dang. I don't think anyone reads Scum's Wish/Kuzo no Honkai here which is how I usually tell when things are updated

That for me is the biggest problem with the CR manga apps. No way to tell when they get updated. You can't even sort manga by update date. They don't even send notifications when favourites get updated.

Well, I've read all of Vagabond there is and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat disappointed. Vagabond is up there with Berserk when it comes to respect amongst the Western manga fandom, except Berserk is a lot better then Vagabond. So is Vinland Saga.

Don't think I've ever read a manga that meanders about as much as Vagabond does. Yes, I am including Akagi in this. Yeah, I get this is him on his path to being the sword saint and writing the book of five rings but does it have to suck?? Musashi spends like 80 chapters in a healing arc repeating the same three phrases and it's like ughhhhh get to the fucking point already. Maybe I'm just fucking sick of samurai tropes by now but Jesus Christ. I'm going to say it again but Vinland Saga did this so, so, so much better it's hard to even overstate. There are a lot of things I like about it (THE ART) but I don't know if I can wholeheartedly say it is great.

EhoaVash

I had a love hate relationship with kimi no iru machi, still liked it though, started reading the author's next work Fuuka. ....It did get a little boring, so i dropped it but wanting to read it again now that theres been more chapters, and i see that the mc has died halfway through the story wtf??

pls someone spoil me ..is the death fake or something? i don't wanna pick it up again if mc is dead.

I had a love hate relationship with kimi no iru machi, still liked it though, started reading the author's next work Fuuka. ....It did get a little boring, so i dropped it but wanting to read it again now that theres been more chapters, and i see that the mc has died halfway through the story wtf??

pls someone spoil me ..is the death fake or something? i don't wanna pick it up again if mc is dead.

Getting hit by a bus tends to kill people....

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tejina Senpai 1
Magic are awesome, especially the one that involve clumsy girl. That 1000 yen trick is hilarious.

Shonen Shoujo 3

Rubbery muscle. That's kinda fucked up.

Shoujo Fujuubun 2
Talk about luck. First thing happen to you after gotten home, getting your leg stabbed by a sociopath girl.

Revo

Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Roudousha 1

Should probably get looked at after that drop from the window. Alright start, hope it continues well.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Dead Dead Demon Dededededededededestruction 31
Okay, that's fucked up. So those alien are probably sent to die by their motherland. Not to mention those alien has Japanese names too, and to them, human speak in a garbled hiragana, and vice versa.

No. However, I listen to Crunchyroll's podcast, and it soudns like they're working on updating the manga stuff to bring it more in line with the anime stuff. Which is good.

That's good, the only issue I have with their anime side is the fact that they still don't use HTML5 for video. They are really the last video site I use that still uses Flashplayer...which makes me super uneasy using, security wise.

Quasar

That's good, the only issue I have with their anime side is the fact that they still don't use HTML5 for video. They are really the last video site I use that still uses Flashplayer...which makes me super uneasy using, security wise.

I guess there are copy protection/drm issues. How does netflix do it?

Nana to Kaoru 145 - That was a nice confession. Seems like this is the end though, which bums me out terribly. I wanted it to time jump past the end of Black Label.

Quasar

Netflix went to HTML5, wouldn't surprise me if the animation studios/publishers are to blame for the lack of HTML5 due to some of their odd practices we've seen over the years regrading both anime and manga..

CR is at least moving to html5 for manga. You'd think if they can for manga they could for video.

Suzuka 40-80

Didn't think they'd get together so quick. Hopefully the rest of the manga is all about track. 0% chance of that happening though.

To Love Ru Darkness 65

Mikado's a babe.

Tokyo Ghoul RE 68

Finally! My boy's back. Kaneki vs Arima soon?

Zweizer

Banned
Tejina Senpai ch1 by Azu

Clumsy magic club senpai gets to experience lots of misfortune. Fun start, and I can see it having a nice future considering the artist did hentai beforehand.

Not Lives ch32

So OP.

I hope at least this means the 'rotten' girl will survive.

Spotted Flower ch18

Took long enough.

Revo

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat 12

Seems like a dumb arc. Much prefer the wn progression.

Ace of Diamond Part 2 - 26

Carlos sounded pretty epic in the Inajitsu game, that 11 - 2 game. I hope they win.

I wanted a bit more time in the club scenes with Seido, how will Okumura be handled since he doesnt get along with no one but Koshuu, and poor Asada. He wanted to play catch for once but Eijun abandoned him.

Zweizer

Banned
Dungeon Meshi ch22

Nice to hear the situation on the surface, and we now know there is a greater scope to the underlying story.

Kyuur

DDDDDDDD 30-31

Seems like shit is going to go down. What was the deal with the black mist, have we seen that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom