• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Kimi ni Todoke 71 YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally shouted in joy at my roof and my neighbors shouted at me to shut up but god damn them because that was the best.

Toriko (END)

Well that is the end of a over the top series

they went to space and Mitsutoshi tried to jam in all this space stuff in this chapter of some of what he wanted to explore

the series was grand even with its rushed pathway to a pre mature ending

even still I think Mitsutoshi, learning of his series demise chose the best way to end it by skipping certain things here and there in order to wrap the series up more nicely

Hope the Toriko guy gets a better deal elsewhere :\

But he already had a good one though given Jump was pushing it with the likes of One Piece, it just didn't get enough people to bite.

Hell Assassination Classroom was doing better in volume sales at times and i doubt it had < 1/2 the push Toriko was getting at that point.

Hopefully the next work will get more of an audience, unless this will be a chill piece

with Toei animating

and some of the crazies we got in the GW that would likely need budget

yeah it was for the best

-----

Looking forward to his next work

hoepfully it is a Seinen, 50 page, monthly series

Ray Down

Banned
But he already had a good one though given Jump was pushing it with the likes of One Piece, it just didn't get enough people to bite.

Hell Assassination Classroom was doing better in volume sales at times and i doubt it had < 1/2 the push Toriko was getting at that point.

Hopefully the next work will get more of an audience, unless this will be a chill piece

Speaking of Assassination Classroom, it's spin-off manga is getting an anime series:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-koro-teacher-quest-gets-anime-series/.108922

Man Matsui really made it big with Ass Class.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SnS 192

Shokugeki no Soma has really, really gone to shit. It's dramatic. Soma winning, now Alice and Ryo losing, but Tadokoro passes LOL.

Bullshit.

Art is incredible as always, though.

Tadokoro just got lucky though because Rindou being Rindou. Again, I'm pretty sure this is just an excuse to prevent Rindou from having to actually cook since I assume she's the best cook ever. Logically speaking it wouldn't have made any sense if the random Polar Star people beat the Elite 10. The only challenge that made any sense for anyone to win is Soma's, but Soma taking out Azami by himself would be kind of ridiculous.

Ascheroth

SnS 192

Shokugeki no Soma has really, really gone to shit. It's dramatic. Soma winning, now Alice and Ryo losing, but Tadokoro passes LOL.

Bullshit.

Art is incredible as always, though.

Not sure what's wrong with that though? Tadokoro didn't' pass because she was a better cook than everyone else. She passed because she was lucky.

Toriko

Look at all that stuff I had planned. LOOK AT IT.
Still a decent end to everything.
: (

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The remaining students suggests to me a Takumi/Megumi thing is coming though. I'm sure DTL will love it.

ElFly

As much as that would've been great, Toriko is also one of the only manga that if everyone just went gay for each other at the end I'd probably just be like "Makes sense"

have to agree

hell, even the Toriko/Rin marriage was p much Toriko considering how convenient was having Rin as a beard

have to agree

hell, even the Toriko/Rin marriage was p much Toriko considering how convenient was having Rin as a beard

Accurate.

Oh god, this chapter of Souma.

Takumi is all like "All of our friends have been defeated!" but apparently doesn't seem to give two shits that his brother was.

Grand Blue 15 - 16

Y8rBzm5.png

That manga is pure fun

SnS

I hate the way how Tadokoro and Aldini passed the exam... seriously, 0 spotlight for them showing their cooking skills.

On the other hand I guess the plot is going to get more interesting.

Verelios

I still like Neuro better >____>

Even tho i do love Assass Classclass
I don't know enough like minded people that Stan for Neuro. Beautiful manga, though I wish he got the opportunity to use all 999 or even the last 9 forms, I did enjoy the epilogue and Yako coming into her own.

Actually, I'm going to re-read it now.

upandaway

I don't know enough like minded people that Stan for Neuro. Beautiful manga, though I wish he got the opportunity to use all 999 or even the last 9 forms, I did enjoy the epilogue and Yako coming into her own.

Actually, I'm going to re-read it now.
Neuro is amazing, it had some really insane moments that still make me laugh thinking about them

Bamboo &#31481;;224803056 said:
SnS

I hate the way how Tadokoro and Aldini passed the exam... seriously, 0 spotlight for them showing their cooking skills.

On the other hand I guess the plot is going to get more interesting.

TBF, they weren't beating Rindou in an actual cooking match

I'm actually betting on Rindou being the best gi - er, chef in the manga who isn't #1 just because she's a lazy fucking bum.

In fact the whole reason she's number 2 is probably because she was forced to make a dish once and it was so good she was instantly promoted to #2 and that was the only dish she ever made while attending that school.

I'm actually betting on Rindou being the best gi - er, chef in the manga who isn't #1 just because she's a lazy fucking bum.

In fact the whole reason she's number 2 is probably because she was forced to make a dish once and it was so good she was instantly promoted to #2 and that was the only dish she ever made while attending that school.

I think there was a side story where she decided she wanted to be number 2 and have Eishi be number one, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually better than him

Angry Grimace

Erina gets Megumiface

p3xBfhR.png

And yeah, it seems pretty obvious that Rindou is the best cook since they're deliberately hiding her cooking and aren't hiding anyone else's.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hope Rindou sodomizes Soma with her cooking.

bobohoro

Boruto 7

I wish Rindou sodomi...no wait!
Halfway thorugh the chapter I actually thought it would be nice to just wrap this up quick and be done with it. But sure, let's give these totally awesome villains another breath of life with a dumb new form. The suspense is killing me!

MANUELF

Banned
I think there was a side story where she decided she wanted to be number 2 and have Eishi be number one, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually better than him

She has to be the best cook since aiming for any position that is not the best or the worst and doing it takes a considerable ammount of skill

Also we have never seen her cook anything and she is so carefree that I wouldnt be surprised that the only reason she is still there is to taste all the foods

shokugeki no soma 192

Bold plan by Soma to take over the E10, though I guess its the only option at this point.

Also Rindou continues to be one of the best characters.

Soma latest

holy fuck thats so lame. Have to come up for some reason to focus on the main characters so lets just axe everyone else. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boruto 07

This dude is exactly the kind of bad villain you'd find in anime only filler arcs

One Piece 846

holy crap Brook is going to do something?

Something I've been thinking about for OP, bounties don't even make a whole lot of sense anymore tbh.We've never seen an active bounty hunter that would be even close to claiming a bounty of 932m. Nobody out there that we know of can even claim these bounties.

At this point unless Mihawk turns out to be a bounty hunter, there are only a handful of single people who would be capable of bringing it in and all of them are Admirals, Shichibukai or in Yonkou crews

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece 846

holy crap Brook is going to do something?

Something I've been thinking about for OP, bounties don't even make a whole lot of sense anymore tbh.We've never seen an active bounty hunter that would be even close to claiming a bounty of 932m. Nobody out there that we know of can even claim these bounties.

At this point unless Mihawk turns out to be a bounty hunter, there are only a handful of single people who would be capable of bringing it in and all of them are Admirals, Shichibukai or in Yonkou crews

Maybe there's a secret organization of bounty hunters that specialize in targeting people in that high of a range.

Though I think when you get to a certain level, the posters are nothing more than a warning. Like "If you see this person, RUN!"

Wait Yamada-kun to 7nin no majo wasn't an anime original thing?

It's been going for 200 chapters!?!?!?

The fucking 12 episodes of the anime were literally all there was to that plot that they could get and they are stretching that shit out to 200+ chapters? Jesus Christ I can only imagine how drag ass it is.

Has the main waifu at least gotten, like, any play at all? Like have they, gasp, held hands or shit or what?

The fucking 12 episodes of the anime were literally all there was to that plot that they could get and they are stretching that shit out to 200+ chapters? Jesus Christ I can only imagine how drag ass it is.

Has the main waifu at least gotten, like, any play at all? Like have they, gasp, held hands or shit or what?

The anime super condensed the first arc into those 12 episodes, the second arc has another 7 witches that are male I believe.

ElFly

they have reunited the witches like
thrice...or four times?

it honestly gets repetitive but it is also charming

Angry Grimace

At one point someone suggest that they should have sex and she was down, but he was too pure and innocent to even consider it.

Also, the second 7 witches are girls also, but then there's even more than that, some of which are men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom