• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Based Methonium got a new manga: Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.

8qqp7MY.jpg

Chubby elf can't lose weight.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
While I'm requesting manga to read, I guess I should ask if anyone has any gritty/semi-realistic war manga to read. As I'm going to need something to stave me off while this new chapter of Pumpkin Scissors is being translated.

Eden: It's an Endless World!

EDIT: Wait do you mean "realistic" as in artstyle or realistic as in Band of Brothers?

Taruranto

Hero Academy 120

Top 3 was expected. Kirishima 5th lol, I know who's behind this. Who the hell is Jirou, I'm surprised the waifu fanbase voted for her instead of frog girl.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Ony, i'm sure that's a compliment
While I'm requesting manga to read, I guess I should ask if anyone has any gritty/semi-realistic war manga to read. As I'm going to need something to stave me off while this new chapter of Pumpkin Scissors is being translated.

Groundless One eyed sniper is pretty good

Kengan Asura 1
Remind me of Baki. Looks good.
Lol, this is written by the same guy who do Danberu nan kiro? Author love muscles

PK Gaming

Yurika's Campus 22

For those who don't know, this is a story about a heterosexual* woman who inexplicably has the ability to attract women regardless of their orientation (though she has the opposite effect on men.) She develops this One Punch Man style of being able to "win over" pretty much every woman shown so far, and with the recent chapter her list of conquests include...

As you can see, this is a masterpiece, and basically the yuri equivalent of Prison School.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Helck ch. 79.2 + 80

I enjoy advanced ancient civilization stuff in fiction, as well as stories of civilizations dying off because of something utterly catastrophic, so these recent chapters have been neat to me. Didn't quite expect za warudo itself to be a threat like this.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
One Punch Man O h b o i I w o n d e r i f t h i s w i l l b e a r e a l f i g h t . . .

Mob Psycho I you told me I would get teary eye at the thought of Dimple doing a self-sacrifice in this arc, I'd laugh at you. Weird theory...
So there are a lot of manga spoilers in the anime, including stuff that only just happened (like dimple becoming broccoli god). In that montage, dimple becomes a dumpling or whatever and Reigan eats it. I think Reigan might somehow gain dimples powers or something by the end of this.

Helk This is so Nier I am fucking amazed right now. It actually makes me super stoked!

Boruto Booooooooo I thought this was done finally god damn it!

Kabe ni Mary.com 1
The urban legend of Mary's phone call is given new unlife with a series about a large breasted ghost girl, who invades people's houses and kills them
socially by posting rubbish on their Twitter (etc) accounts
. The titular tittular phantom heroine and her occasional bouts of actual malice are enough of a selling point for me, so followed.

Corpse Party - Book of Shadows 9
THERE AIN'T NO SHINOSAKI AND THERE NEVER WAS. Mayu's demise was such a non-event when I first played Blood Covered, largely because you'd barely known her as a character beforehand. I feel marginally more sympathetic towards her now, but she and her husbando are still probably the weakest link of the original Scooby gang.

Demi-chan wa Kataritai 25

I like how they try to explain everything using standard laws of nature. I guess her neck is in another dimension or something.

Zweizer

Banned
Iris Zero ch38

That was nice. They're not beating around the bush, but they're not rushing either. Too bad for her she's got a losing fight.

Beloved ch10

Art and story still on point. She deserved to get called out on how she's managing this relationship.

Shoujo Apocalypse Adventure ch23

Even music is a somewhat foreign concept to them. That's kinda sad.

The moon is beautiful tonight, but first, die ch7

Sono's got a fucked up life.

Jeez.

Iris Zero 38

There's something really special about this manga.

Like, the writing in it really elevates this manga to a level above "good" manga. His whole reasoning for not going out with...whatever her name is (holy shit I am bad at names) might be the one time in manga where "Let's give it more time and not rush into this" made sense, which frankly, is fucking astonishing.

Also I have a weak spot for love rivals not being bestest buds in stuff. It explains a lot of my love for Toradora.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Chubby elf needs to get with the Danberu crew.

bobohoro

Tokyo Ghoul:re 106

Raising death flags never works out. You can't just announce to be someone's uncle and get all happy about it.
And that arm in the last panel, heh.

Tsugumomo 24 - 31

That was an interesting battle. Kazuya sure is learning this fighting thing fairly fast.
Also the non battle parts are lewd.

The breaking point for a lot of people seems to be chapter 15, so now it should be all smooth sailing~

Yeah, that chapter was definitely a 'wtf is this shit?' type of chapter.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Dat chubby elf :wipingsweat

Because there's only one way to lose weight in H manga and if she can't lose weight then she fucking sucks at it
I c what u did there

Kengan asura vol.1
Yup, it feels like reading baki alright. From the narration, exaggerated facial, ridiculous muscle. This is a good read if you're into martial arts manga, especially if you like Baki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom