• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace of Diamond Pt 2 27
CeK0uzlWEAQn6mm.jpg:large

Nothing happened. Seto was the best part, I wish he had been there, he must feel so embarassed over what Okumura did

mdubs

Banned
Edit: Kodansha License #3: That Wolf-Boy is Mine

wolfboy-319x450.jpg

good to hear you're safe Zweizer

who would read manga if you weren't here

--------------------------------

kodansha announcing 7 new licenses is pretty damn interesting, especially since they mostly ran out of attack on titans/fairy tail spin offs to release

cool to see Sweetness and Lightning licensed
Kyokou Suiri is a nice pick too

Be excited, one of our favourites is coming ;)

Be excited, one of our favourites is coming ;)

you have me hyped

it isn't this one though, but the manga is quite good:

That Wolf-Boy Is Mine!/ Watashi no Ookami-kun

Komugi’s not sure what to expect when her family moves to remote Hokkaido and she starts at a new high school. But she certainly didn’t expect a boy to come up to her and say, “Gee … you smell good!” That boy is Yu Ogami, and Komugi finds herself strangely drawn to him. But when she sees him in an unguarded moment, she discovers he’s half wolf! Now she has a choice to make: to keep his secret, or to ask for help and risk angering a wolf-boy?

Paltheos

Manga Sales March March 7-13

*1. 268,293 639,558 Haikyuu!! Vol.20
*2. 236,685 663,890 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.18
*3. 152,092 341,900 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.17
*4. 151,330 151,330 Mahoutsukai no Yome Vol.5
*5. 145,281 343,018 Bleach Vol.71
*6. 132,621 132,621 Chihayafuru Vol.31
*7. 116,787 117,638 Yowamushi Pedal Vol.44
*8. 105,861 202,404 Prison School Vol.20
*9. 102,275 245,209 Gintama Vol.63
10. 101,198 257,631 World Trigger Vol.14

So glad to see Chihayafuru doing well. I'm forever grateful we got two (25 episode!) seasons considering the poor (abysmal?) anime sales, but I so hope we get a season 3. That show is just magical.

elyetis

So glad to see Chihayafuru doing well. I'm forever grateful we got two (25 episode!) seasons considering the poor (abysmal?) anime sales, but I so hope we get a season 3. That show is just magical.
Wow I didn't know it worked so well in japan, I'm buying the manga ( 15 vol released here atm ) but to be honest I really prefer the anime.

Shoukoku no Altair 78

The politics of this manga are so good. The back and forth between Prime Minister Louis and the other nobles was so well constructed with its arguments.

Lain

Keijo! 81

Ok... well... uhm.
No, I didn't expect such a technique (speaking about the iaido one). I guess I should have seen it coming but nope.
Also, fusion already? Took DragonBall a long while and here we're already using fusion like nothing!!

Famassu

Vinland Saga Vol. 3

Continued my Vinland Saga read through. Got the seventh volume so figured I should continue from where I left off. Read enough to know I want to read all of it that I can, but decided I would collect as many volumes as possible before continuing.

Things are getting really interesting. Nice twists & turns in the story. Had a bit of a
Berserk
moment there with
killing the whole band of vikings that had been there so far
. While a bit sudden, it was nice to see the prince's development. Don't really care for the Christian religious philosophical babble, but it was actually integrated fairly well to the story so it wasn't too bad.

The art continues to be pretty amazing. Perhaps not quite on the level of Berserk/Miura at his best, but not all that much behind it either.

new license: The Prince in His Dark Days

Atsuko's father is a drunk, and she's shunned by her classmates as "the poor kid." Walking the streets in a dark fog of despair, Atsuko cons perverts out of their money to survive. Then, one day, she meets Itaru, the heir to a wealthy family, who happens to look exactly like her. Itaru hatches a plan: Atsuko will live his tedious public life for him, and she will get a taste of the luxuries enjoyed by the 1%. Everybody's (finally) happy. Right?

phaze

Nisekoi 209

I swear, car, truck and train accidents got to be number 1 death cause in Japan.

Surely, Raku won't get a resolution before Ruri and Shuu ?

Tower of God

"You used up your asspull but should the plot demand it, it might come back."

Hype for the dead Guardian floor. Enryu was always the character I wanted to find more about.

New License #6: Cells at Work!
Our sixth new print manga of the day is Cells at Work! by Akane Shimizu, known in Japan as Hataraku Saibo. This is an action shonen manga set inside a human body!
tumblr_o4evfdPgsR1s7mwd3o1_500.jpg

The average human body contains about 60 trillion cells, and each of them has work to do! But when you get injured, viruses or bacteria invade, or when an allergic reaction flares up, everyone from the silent but deadly white blood cells to the brainy neurons has to work together to get through the crisis!

Furyous

Reincarnator 62

Hansoo continues to hunt without sleeping only to drink nutrients later off away from everyone else. One of the guys Hansoo saved by making a boat and crossing the ocean at the last moment gets greedy and tries to stalk Hansoo in hopes of finding his boat. The only problem is the guy they find is a third year and murderous... This buys Hansoo more time to replenish himself and take the final steps before getting ready to fight the huge demon fish whale shark hybrid. It's getting good because the third year he pissed off is stronger than anyone on the island.

Monster x Monster 14

I like how it's been so long I actually forgot what his deal was. A nice way to reintroduce it though. Also the Princess' faces are fucking amazing this chapter.

Helck 64.2

Well shit.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Monster X Monster 14
Neet misunderstanding is fucking hilarious. Princess should've just roll with it.

Helck 64.2

Oh dammit, RIP
Azudora, he died as a true hero

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 24

Shinozaki is already too deep into this otaku thing. Also, eggplant //blush//

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 101

Everyone is flipping out about the band breaking up but they had already been broken up

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada and the 7 Witches

Yamada's too dumb to figure out that this guy doesn't have any kind of leverage over him because Shiraishi always believes Yamada anyways.

Revo

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka 49

Ryuu so cool.
And smith guy finally makes his appearance.

So this is the manga thread but I just want to post my stupidity on here.

I cancelled my FFXIV subscription a while back since I was uber busy only to re download the game again today in order to start up my subscription.

Last month and a few extra days ago I had a itch for the game again but I was not in the mood to re-register my credit card again.

Well today I figured out I had some free (paid for by me) days left that I wasted and that when I cancelled my subscription they had those allocated days left over for me that I could've played.

I had 90 already paid for days guys.... now I only have 4 days left

yeah so that happened

So this is the manga thread but I just want to post my stupidity on here.

I cancelled my FFXIV subscription a while back since I was uber busy only to re download the game again today in order to start up my subscription.

Last month and a few extra days ago I had a itch for the game again but I was not in the mood to re-register my credit card again.

Well today I figured out I had some free (paid for by me) days left that I wasted and that when I cancelled my subscription they had those allocated days left over for me that I could've played.

I had 90 already paid for days guys.... now I only have 4 days left

yeah so that happened

FF14 is the worst, so many of the haikyuu fanfics I read go on hiatus because of that game !!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom