• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch284

Better luck next time.

Tachibanakan -ToLie- Triangle ch3

Such an unlucky girl.

DEAD Tube ch17

lol, she's so gonna die.

Famassu

Vinland Saga Vol. 4

Unholy fucking shit! Didn't expect THAT at all. :O :O :O I mean, I figured that
the king would be dead sooner rather than later and there would be some kind of surprising twist why they'd rush it instead of take their time planning it for 3 volumes
, but I didn't expect it to go down like that. And
Askeladd :'(

upandaway

Vinland Saga Vol. 4

the king would be dead sooner rather than later and there would be some kind of surprising twist why they'd rush it instead of take their time planning it for 3 volumes
Really crazy moment. I don't remember if I felt it coming or not but it was insane.

Famassu

Really crazy moment. I don't remember if I felt it coming or not but it was insane.
At that moment I was kind of lulled into false sense of security for these characters. Even just a page or two before it started happening I had no idea it would go that way. But yeah, I did think that
the king's death
would happen relatively soon, not necessarily in Vol 4 but maybe as soon as Vol 5. No clues as to the specifics, but just kind of a general inkling that something pretty drastic could perhaps mayhaps happen that forced their hands to act rashly.

Vinland Saga Vol. 4

Oh yeah that wa a crazy, crazy moment.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Vinland Saga Vol. 4

Yeah, that moment was great. Thorfin reaction to it was depressing.

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! 39

This is now closer to Heaven Feel and Fate/zero. Kinda insane that this was started as mahou shojo in Fate universe.

Otouto no Otto 9-10

Huh, i guess this is something that the author really feel when someone said that he's a bad influence. This is good.

Revo

Hajime no Ippo 1129

Wonder if we'll see Ippo travel somewhere. Maybe after he figures out how he's gonna keep fighting.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Sengoku Youko 77-78
This chapter pretty much show how awesome Mudo and Tsukiko is. Then there's that cliffhanger about what Shinsuke trade for getting a god to do all his bidding for one day...

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Jojolion ch. 52

It's funny, even six months ago I never would have pictured some fat fuck with a combover entering the picture and shaking up Jojolion like this. The Aphex Twins were pretty weird / sudden and their level of violence surprised me too, but not like Damo. This dude does not play.

The part with Josefumi thinking about his past and admitting to Kira he nearly gave him up was well done. I liked this chapter a lot.

On a different note, seems like Viz licensed Tomie and will be doing a hardcover omnibus for release later in the year. This is one of my favorite Ito works, and the previous English releases have been out of print forever, so I'm pretty happy about this.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.284
Just lean over a bit more and kiss, dammit.

Nukoduke! ch.74 - 75
At least we were sparred from Yamato's arrival bringing doom to the neighborhood of confectionery houses.

And god dammit, chapters with Inori never fail to be both sweet and saddening. Yuuya will never know.

Vinland Saga Vol. 4

Oh man good times

the emotions I felt....came out of left field

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Sengoku Youko 78-79

More people need to read this. It's such a good battle manga with some crazy scenes. These chapters are no different. It's literally just turned into one hype match after the next! Arg, I can't take it.

Love Tyrant 30

Akane is right, how the fuck is this Seiji's fault? Guri didn't understand love and fucked around with Seiji, listened to people who obviously were fucking with her for their own selfish reasons to corrupt her, then instead of trying to figure out why she felt a certain way and about her own and Seiji's uncertain feelings she fucking disappears and avoids him?

Like fuck that, Seiji is not even remotely in the wrong.

Karakuri Circus 215

Holy shit, they're not implying what I think they're implying are they? Edit: Nope, they are outright stating it. This manga is getting realer than real.

Revo

Haikyuu 199

Unlucky break for yaku but they should still be able to close it out if the brain is ready to show them who is boss.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Prison School ch. 210

Only fitting he resurrects on Easter.

You still suck, Chiyo.

phaze

TG :re

Fuck you Ishida.

Prison School 209

Chiyo won, pack it up guys.

Edit: Prison School 210
I actually completely didn't connect the last dialogue panel to Chiyo, hence the above comment. Well, my faith was rewarded.

The neck panel is friggin amazing.

Love Tyrant 30

New Guri > Old Guri

Revo

Mob Psycho 100 92.1

lol he was buff in the envisioning.
glad the muscle training club is getting all this development

bobohoro

i have done nothing but re-read old stuff these days

i just finished bakuman and death note again, also fma.

Good choices.
I still have Death Note, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer and maybe Punpun in German on my reread-list.
I'd like to buy the full set of FMA and reread that again as well, but I heard not-so-good things about the physical release.

Tomo-chan 284

If there's no action going down tonight, at least have some fun morning-wood-moments.

Good choices.
I still have Death Note, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer and maybe Punpun in German on my reread-list.
I'd like to buy the full set of FMA and reread that again as well, but I heard not-so-good things about the physical release.

Tomo-chan 284

If there's no action going down tonight, at least have some fun morning-wood-moments.

I noticed nothing wrong with the physical version of FMA, and it's quite easy to get the whole collection cheap via Ebay (I got mine for about $110).

Bartender 86-140
Great series overall, hopefully it will be "finished" within 2 years considering there are only 27 chapters left.

bobohoro

I noticed nothing wrong with the physical version of FMA, and it's quite easy to get the whole collection cheap via Ebay (I got mine for about $110).

I couldn't even tell you anymore what bad things I read about it, just always had it in the back of my mind when thinking of purchasing it.
Might just get it the next time I see it for a discounted price.
On the other hand, I should also watch Brotherhood one of these days.
Not enough time for all the good stuff.

Hayate no Gotoku 523

Who?

Mononofu 12
CemLSrdWEAAcLyD.jpg

And Jippo officially gets added for potential interests for Shinobu, seems like a three way thus far, but then...Aoba too probably, Though Aoba is another rival. Will be interesting to see if a potential connection is made before the tourney.

Magi 300

lol I knew it was only a matter of time before (old man) Alibaba went back to his pessimistic self due to a lack of any love life

I mean he is theoretically 100s of years old but he is still a virgin.... not only is everyone physically older looking then him but had fun without him some have families and even children lol

even Morgiana may be with Hakuryuu

lol forever alone

jonjonaug

Prison School 210: One of these days Chiyo is going to figure out how often she's wrong about Kiyoshi. Hopefully it will be all of the times, all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom