• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

UQ HOLDER! 117

Man that was such a fun chapter. Negima callback, flirting, fighting and kirie kisses.
Definitely on the uptrack.

Love Live! School Idol Diary 18

7koV43B.png

Life of pie. Pretty sure it contained less sugar than this chapter did, but then that's standard for this manga. If I was Hanayo I would've just grabbed the bag and run off with it, because sharing ethically < delicious golden crust. With any luck I'll finally get around to watching season 2 of the anime this week.

Revo

My Hero Academia 84

A non combat operation huh. I kinda doubt it won't devolve into combat but gotta hope for the best.
I like that Iida tried to stop them as well.

Revo

Gepetto s2ch43

I'm glad that it looks like Nero is getting one over on the institute.
Shitty position for him to have been in from the beginning.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Jojolion latest
Holy shit, that was brutal. Pushing paper money into someone eye to torture them is fucking insane. Damu is one hell of an antagonist.

BLack Clover 55

Dorksta can be pretty invincible depending on opponent with his ki sensing powers + anti magic powers. However, I think he still needs to up his offensive capabilities as outside of that he cant really do much. Awesome chapter for him.

he shoulda saved nana to kaoru arashi until the end. it sorta threw things for a loop and took away some of the suspense imo from the main series

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

Raku literally passed out as a result of serious head trauma to the point he won't wake up and the girls are like "is this my chance to confess?"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He should roll it into an amnesia arc.

There already was an amnesia arc, remember? Raku got hit in the head with a baseball and suddenly started hitting on Chitoge (this was back when he was pretending he didn't find her attractive in any way).

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Nisekoi

Raku literally passed out as a result of serious head trauma to the point he won't wake up and the girls are like "is this my chance to confess?"

There already was an amnesia arc, remember? Raku got hit in the head with a baseball and suddenly started hitting on Chitoge (this was back when he was pretending he didn't find her attractive in any way).

What the fucking fuck?

Ace of Diamond Part 2 28
Cepx-onW8AEAvnn.jpg

I thought everyone can change up, so odd to single Mei and Sawamura for it, unless thats all they have? Its been so long since Mei pitched too.

Chapter wise, Toujou did good.

Boku no Hero Academia 84

Two things I am getting from these chapters lately

• Something bad is going to happen to the main pro-tag since they continuously inform him about his recklessness and the danger that it would cause to his body
  • That someone is a traitor in Yueii but I have a feeling that there are more then one traitors in actuality. I have a really big feeling that the detective dude who knows of All Mights weakness is one of them and that he is setting the current heroes up.

On another non depressing note we got to see Asui's family :D

lol her mom and dad look more like frogs then her

Yamajo to 199

Hotaru and Hikari plot was the best of the recent plots. He tried his best to not fight back all for his brother but then he even had to get Yamada's help. And through it he got to admit his feelings to Yamada. It was lovely. But also the part when he had to reveal that he actually did want to go to school and not feel lonely anymore. Im glad he sticks around, if only hed be more than just a smiling bundle of joy in the background.

Chairman-kun is a good character and kind of funny too as well as the american military base kid in the background of the class.

I think the writer is just finding ways to keep this going until graduation though all these quick shot chapters of new kohai or random background characters, but each event doesnt feel like a waste but actually pretty intriguing.

And miyamura, wont she get him to confess to Miyamura please, hes like taken his Yamada love to new levels.
CeqHyYYWEAIiDow.jpg

phaze

Tower of God

5,5 years of anticipation ? I'm glad I didn't have to wait that long. Super happy that the long awaited reunion is finally taking place.

Nisekoi
Onodera won, pack it up.

I'm glad that at least Chitoge is finally aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom