• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

Relevant:

NY3cklQ.png

Furyous

Bleach New Chapter

This dude has fought the entire series without using his bankai and nerfing his power at the start. He almost died four times without using it. WTF. The assumption here is he could've beat Ichigo if he used it. Kubo did it again with the ass pull.

Reincarnator 66 to 70

This series is great. I say this every time but it's so good and these chapters show why. Hansoo is outnumbered by a lot facing 111 people stronger than him and an immortal army of ghouls stronger than him. He patiently takes his time and goes through the motions strategically. He's so adapt at combat that he understands he's overpowered relative to his first year peers but incredibly underpowered elsewhere. He even contemplated retreating but kept his cool and forged ahead. I'd link the novel but I am unsure if novel updates is allowed here.

[Fugo];199792024 said:
Gdlk.

While it's thrilling to see this much stuff every week, it's a shame this manga is being rushed, I loved the pacing it used to have

Toriko even though it is rushed gets more epic per chapter

I just learnt to accept the rushing since I have had how many series I've loved that either got cancelled or a rushed ending

still hurts though

One Piece 821:
Well, that was pretty crazy. Probably one of the last things I was expecting to happen this week.

Detective Conan 954:
Things just keep building up. Now we have some other connection to everything that happened 17 years ago, and Vermouth is taking an active interest, too. That's pretty rare for her. Conan, Akai, Bourbon and Vermouth all being in one place should set up some pretty big sparks for the next couple of chapters.

And that little flashback we got about Scotch's death at the beginning was very appetizing. I can't wait to find out exactly what lead up to that moment.

Nisekoi spoilers

Onodera is so finished I can't even begin to describe the level to which this is the case

this chapter is a drama alert

I mean

Chitoge not coming to school after telling Raku she knows he likes Onodeera and that she will support him just equals Raku wanting Chitoge more

watch Raku confess to Chitoge at the airport or something before she flies to 'MERICA

jman2050

this chapter is a drama alert

I mean

Chitoge not coming to school after telling Raku she knows he likes Onodeera and that she will support him just equals Raku wanting Chitoge more

watch Raku confess to Chitoge at the airport or something before she flies to 'MERICA

Yep

I'd say Onodera doesn't deserve this but that would be a bold-faced lie

dani_dc

Prison School 210

As an Hana supporter, even I have to admit that Chiyo as her own good points.
The resurrection of Kiyoshi and the neck panels were amazing.

Mob Psycho 100 latest

Reigen is OP.

Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku 63-64

Does this count as masturbation?

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 11-12

Glad to see this series move to weekly but the soft reboot chapter 11 was kinda jarring. Some serious deja vu.

Daingurse

Toriko 365

11rn4s.jpg

Goddamn, that was simply a fun chapter. Jirou is a complete monster, and we haven't even seen his full power. And damn at Setsuno shielding the earth from a likely planet busting attack.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Kaguya want to be confessed 11-12
UPDATE!
Oh right, this one just change magazine, so the author reintroduce the plot once again. I lost it at the punchline when they're about to exchange LINE id.
I think i can safely say that Chika win the confession.

Marine Corps Yumi 1-46

Yumi, a Nipponian HSgirl, want to become the president of Amerigo, so she decide to join the marine. The manga focus on how she and her friend undergoes various marine training program. Not bad, i like the humor.

The author died last year due to cancer. She used to work for the marine, and also the translator for several manga including GuP.

Shun

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 181 Finale

What the fuck. What kind of closure Second/Third Impact bullshit is this? Evangelion makes more sense than this garbage. Please give us an interview where this is all just a dream and everyone wakes up from LCL.

Please be finally over so you can work on the masterpiece that is Kimi ha Midara na Boku no Joou.

Okamoto please.

Sekai Maou 1 - 24

Found this when randomly searching for new things. The setting is interesting. And the demon lords assistant is hilarious. Unfortunately it looks like no new chapters have been translated in a while.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch289

Carol and Misuzu know whats up

Akito

Seems like Keijo has gotten a decent following by this point so I'm glad to announce that we're dropping the series
at the end of the current volume
. You heard it here first.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Thanks for that delicious T&A shonen fight ;_;7

Tomo chan wa onna no ko 289

Awkward moment. Fluffy and Misuzu smile though...

Zweizer

Banned
Hajiotsu ch25

Despite everything, the festival was a success.

Peephole ch110

So much for being a protagonist with presence.

Revo

D-Frag! 77

A gang focused chapter huh. Haven't seen much of them recently so I guess it was called for.

Isn't it the Gol D. Roger Power that was introduced at Fishmen Island?

Sorry I missed this for so long.
Should be unless I am not remembering something on the island

8.1 - Yamada Yuusuke Gekijou 1-6 (END)
Football'd be so much more entertaining if it actually played like this.

Collection of short horror stories featuring murder games, ghosts and psychopaths. A handful of interesting premises here, but the author's story-telling was pretty weak (especially the conclusions) meaning they lost much of their impact. I feel like the photo chapter needs a follow-up where we find out who 'wins'.

LeleSocho

Banned
Seems like Keijo has gotten a decent following by this point so I'm glad to announce that we're dropping the series
at the end of the current volume
. You heard it here first.

I still don't believe you.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - 289
Look at how subtle Fluff's smile is, you need a magnifier to decipher it.

School Idol Days 1-2 (doujin)
Love Live x School Days = thank you god. I'm usually apathetic about reading doujins where the characters feel detached from their canon universe, but this is the kind of story where I'll make an exception. Not least because I wanted to see Honoka get stabbed through the chest with scissors during season 1. It's unclear if there's more to come, but I can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom