• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Feng Shen Ji Season III 182 END

It finally ends, it's been a nice ride, enjoyed my time with this Manhua, also holyshit bwahahahaha at Ah Gou helping to establish a kingdom of Hell after he ended the reign of the Gods. I'm gonna miss him, certainly a one of a kind MC.

Revo

World Customize Creator 27

Good that this was just a small distraction.
Wonder if he'll eventually be able to make real cars.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Keyman 49

Poor Flor :(

It was very obvious Pete wasn't going to survive this, but to have it spelled out that in the best case scenario he's still dead is pretty depressing, You can really see why he tried (poorly) to prevent flor from figuring it out.

Still I wonder what he looks like under the mask.

Tomo-chan 299

not what I expected but
oJftoIP.gif
oJftoIP.gif
oJftoIP.gif

dr labson

Neo Member
Sweet Guy Chapter 48 (This chapter is SFW, Most chapters are NSFW)

Damn, I feel bad for MC.
I'm also still waiting on the MC to fight crime with his powers.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
It doesn't exist

Maybe Mizukami will draw epilogue in tankoubon version, just like in Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer.

Futari no Renai Shoka end

That was cute. It's a romance without much conflict or angst, so read it if you want healing type romance manga.

Shounen Shoujo 4
Doc Doku. I'm sure NisiOisiN proud of that name. Also, plot twist, the girl is the one that wrote that book about how to kill the unkillable.

Sengoku Youko 80

I guess that explain Douren boxing style.

Real Account II 30

Dude have fucking lose it and now act as a psychopathic badass.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 27

Time sure have changed. Remember when you read a manga and everyone is using flipphone? Now everyone is using smartphone

Revo

Where did this come from?

It just popped into my head when I saw the full layout.
I chose the wrong phrasing, I mean more like rambunctious
now that i think about it, maybe more of the lovable drunk type like kozue from working!

Bungou Stray Dogs 25

Oh no it's a mind control ability. And they're crazy.
That's sure to stir this pot up even more.

D-Frag - 78

Poor Takao lol
Manager is too nice
Kazama with the secret assist

Sengoku Youko - 80
Jinun and Douren sure had quite the interesting backstory.
Can't wait to see what brought him to change like that (probably wife's death)

kasane

caught up to soma

alice is really the toppest tier

and soma is so gonna lose for shonen power up

or hes gonna win and shiny first seat dude is revealed to be humbled nad not a bad guy at all

Famassu

Is Claymore worth a shit? Just mapping my choices for the next manga I'll start reading after Bakuman sometime in the next few months (when I can afford something) and noticed there's a relatively inexpensive Claymore Complete Box Set that I might buy if it's any good. Yay or nay?

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Is Claymore worth a shit? Just mapping my choices for the next manga I'll start reading after Bakuman sometime in the next few months (when I can afford something) and noticed there's a relatively inexpensive Claymore Complete Box Set that I might buy if it's any good. Yay or nay?

Claymore is pretty fun so I'll reccommend, it meanders and the quality goes down during the second half but overall I enjoyed my time with it.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - 299
Misuzu mom
10/10, will worship her.

Nomi Joshi 14

I think Micchan could get alcohol poisoning if she go to Oktobeerfest alone.

Kurita

Kingdom is getting the :kurita: treatment
Actually it's just a like a very short movie for the 10th anniversary of the manga. It'll be out next week on a special website and will air as TV spots later.

The Seven Deadly Sins

Not how I expected it to go down but still proved the point that Gowther didn't want any part of that. If Escanor had been aiming for him he'd be dead as dead gets.

phaze

Guys.

We're going to have a new HxH chapter in a couple days. I almost can't believe it.

It's going to be a recap chapter.

And then he goes on a break again cause he got fat (again) because of all the coke he has been drinking due to the stress of having to draw with time limit (again.)

D-Frag 78

Takao's face
fsexuxzk8stz.gif

Attack on Titan

I didn't really get this impression when marathoning the manga half or so year a ago but good God, the pacing of this fight sucks, having 80% time consumed by Bert hilarious drama, Armin's shitty tactical woes or Erwin's issues just really kills my interest. The latter in particular was probably necessary to an extent but could and should have been dealt with much faster.

Soma
WUT.

Soma you complete, Shounen mc personified, goddamn doofus.

Kyuur

Full year streak let's go

gFJjfdY.png

BOOYAH

It's going to be a recap chapter.

And then he goes on a break again cause he got fat (again) because of all the coke he has been drinking due to the stress of having to draw with time limit (again.)

Don't do this to me. I actually don't remember any recap chapters in HxH, has this happened post-hiatus before?

Kingdom is getting the :kurita: treatment

Actually it's just a like a very short movie for the 10th anniversary of the manga. It'll be out next week on a special website and will air as TV spots later.

I haven't actually read or watched Kingdom, but it seems like something that would be pretty well suited to live action.

bobohoro

Fairy Tail 489

I'm suprised it took this long for a memories/dead of the past situation in FT.

Misuzu-chan 299

I said damn.
Every mom is awesome in this.
Needs more badass dads though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom