• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective Conan 955

With the 3 of them finding different clues I hope they all pitch in for the deduction.
And some more plot. Conan been on a roll with the plot.

The last few months have been like a whirlwind for the plot.

And yet, I feel like we're not exactly any closer to a resolution since almost all of the plot has been introducing new wrinkles rather than resolving older stuff. But it's been a ton of fun to be having so many new developments in the manga.

Revo

The last few months have been like a whirlwind for the plot.

And yet, I feel like we're not exactly any closer to a resolution since almost all of the plot has been introducing new wrinkles rather than resolving older stuff. But it's been a ton of fun to be having so many new developments in the manga.

yeah, all new stuff but we'd have to go through it eventually and I'm glad we're getting it all at once.

dr labson

Neo Member
Skill of Lure Chapter 1-36

Man, I never thought there's so much depth to picking up ladies.
Lots of feels and laughs. A lot of psychology involved.

The manhwa really is interesting, I was expecting the protag to pick up a shit ton of women, but he's just using the art of seduction just for the girl he's actually interested in.

Also Hwang the senpai guy who taught the protag is also an awesome guy on par with dudes like Kamina.

I can relate so much with the protag, I have had situations like this where I just can't work up the courage to speak to a women I'm interested in.

Has anyone else read this?

[Fugo]

Toriko 367

Unlocked Jirou is so amazing
And yet Neocacia's knocking release was the cruelest counterattack one could conceive. His tears might have been fake (I still think that there used to be soe good inside original Acacia though), but Jirou's end deserves real tears. Even with those spirit balls (extra lives lolz hax) I seriously doubt he's still in. Would need like a million of that to survive.

How the hell to the Blue Nitro think they could really control that thing.

Now it's Midora time... funny how I went from despising him for killing Ichiryuu / laying waste on human world, to actually rooting for him now

Barakamon v9 was great. Makes me want to read Handa-Kun.

Yen press has been great with the quick releases and oversized trim too. Shame they didn't oversize Yotsuba&!.

So watched the 3rd episode of Terraformars revenge

Anyone who's caught up on the manga and still reads it (lol) is what I fear happening
The Russians are collectively just jobbers to establish how strong the Chinese are?

In a way,
yes.

End of episode 3 has the Russian leader smashed into a wall by the Chinese leader and the two lead Russian fighters get something inside their head destroyed. I assume bald guy who was sneaking around the ship might survive and join the main team along with the few Russians who are with hawk girl

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
End of episode 3 has the Russian leader smashed into a wall by the Chinese leader and the two lead Russian fighters get something inside their head destroyed. I assume bald guy who was sneaking around the ship might survive and join the main team along with the few Russians who are with hawk girl
Oh boy, are you in for a revelaiton.
Also, that was their eardrum.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Sengoku Youko 81

Man that was an amazing fight great climax so far of the final arc and one of the greatest bromances. Still find it hilarious how the Skygod ditched his battle to find a kickass seat to watch the battle up close.

Tomo-chan 305

yE7di5v.png

smug

Revo

Black Haze 156

Was hoping for a bit more than just the fight ending.
Hopefully it's all jam packed into the next chapter.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch. 305

This manga has a ton of A+ facial expressions, but Cotton Candy's smug mug might very well be the funniest one yet. Although Tomo's No way reaction face over midterms is still high up on my list.

Zweizer

Banned
Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta? ch17

Suddenly he likes her for real, lol.

At this point there's not much difference between fantasy and reality for them anyways.

Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Chiko ch11.5

Gotta say, her dedication towards erections is kind of admirable.

Or maybe not.

Rymuth

Toriko 367

RIP
Jiro
...one of the baddest of baddasses. :(

Initially, I thought Neo was possessing Acacia but it turns out they're separate entities in one body and he's a complete dirtbag.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Kaguya want to be confessed 15
JOHJ chapter.
Give the poor guy a break, he can't handle cockroach!

Sengoku youko 81
Manly as fuck. This is how you do friendship power from punching each others

Revo

Space Brothers 272

Nice chat with Eddie. Not sure if the last page is meaning that something happened to the charging station.

phaze

You guys keep posting some amazing art from this Kokou no Hito. Like holy damn.

So I guess I gotta read it now??

Read Innocent first.

Then cry with me cause updates never.

Then read Kokou no Hito.

Then cry with me again cause there's still no new Innocent chapters.

bobohoro

Boku No Hero Academia 87

My gut reaction to the rescue proceeding this smoothly: All Might is gonna die in the next 3-5 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom