• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

I thought to myself yesterday, "self, you're about due to start a reread of Crows." Hours later, I was all the way through it. Man that is a good series.

Might start a Worst reread today, while all the Crows stuff is still fresh in my mind.

Zweizer

Banned
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ch76

New OTP.

zI2MkaM.jpg

Why indeed.

dani_dc

Nisekoi 214

Even Onodera figured it out.
Now it's time for her and Chitoge to have a talk and agree to split Raku.

You went through all of Kengo Hanazawa at once? Oh boy.

Currently reading I am a Hero myself, though I'm not caught up yet.

You know how I enjoy myself some drama and pain.
Honestly I was left wanting to read more after all of his works!

Surprised you're not up to date with I am Hero, how far are you up to?

Zweizer

Banned
You know how I enjoy myself some drama and pain.
Honestly I was left wanting to read more after all of his works!

Surprised you're not up to date with I am Hero, how far are you up to?

Have you read Himizu yet? I think it's in the same vein as them.

I'm currently around volume 12. I'm mostly reading with the expectation that everyone but the MC will die. That keeps me sane, and my heart, safe.

Revo

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 76

I loved that Chiyo had progressively more upset faces when she was dreaming up the mixer.

dani_dc

Have you read Himizu yet? I think it's in the same vein as them.

I'm currently around volume 12. I'm mostly reading with the expectation that everyone but the MC will die. That keeps me sane, and my heart, safe.

I have not, thanks, I'll check it out soon.

Ah I see where you're at.

Don't do so, embrace the hope and the hopelessness that might follow it. That's how to properly appreciate this kinds of work!

Zweizer

Banned
Hajiotsu ch26

Slowly heading to the conclusion. With more side characters development on the way.

I have not, thanks, I'll check it out soon.

Ah I see where you're at.

Don't do so, embrace the hope and the hopelessness that might follow it. That's how to properly appreciate this kinds of work!

dani pls

I've already read Boys on the Run and Ressentiment.

I won't be fooled again!

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Jojolion ch. 53

Pretty cool backstory arc. Thought this did a lot for Josefumi and also helped further set up Damo as a big threat. Maybe a weirdly placed arc considering where we were at in the story, admittedly.

The pompadour undone at the end there. :[

I still have no idea what to make of Karera though.

Lain

Keijo 85

It's not much the techniques... it's more the way they were performed that had me laughing this time.
Overall nice chapter and I expect the resolution to happen in the next one.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Keijo!!!!!!!! 85
Oh god, that technique. I CAN'T BREATH!

Jojolion 53

Damn, that was intense. Okay, so how did Karera has a picture of her with Josefumi and Kira? Was Karera secretly taking a picture them together?

There's been some scuttlebutt that Naoko Takeuchi - Togashi's wife and Sailor Moon mangaka - is helping out Togashi with Hunter x Hunter now because of his health problems.

I can definitely see that. The backgrounds on the first image and Bisque's eyes compared to the volume cover drawn by Takeuchi are similar...

CgZ1QD4XEAABAQe.jpg

Revo

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge 19-22

It was good to see tanaka try so hard for Ohta.
So much love stuff in these chapters.
And no way is Ohta a 3/5 is on the gorilla scale.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There's been some scuttlebutt that Naoko Takeuchi - Togashi's wife and Sailor Moon mangaka - is helping out Togashi with Hunter x Hunter now because of his health problems.

I can definitely see that. The backgrounds on the first image and Bisque's eyes compared to the volume cover drawn by Takeuchi are similar...

CgZ1QD4XEAABAQe.jpg

That might actually mean we could get regular releases. If he doesn't draw it anymore that takes away a big roadblock.

LeleSocho

Banned

CgZ1QD4XEAABAQe.jpg

I'm 99999999999% ok with that if that was the case, i noticed in this chapter the traits being softer/more modern but i attributed that to an evolution of the style.

Himouto Umaru-chan 15-23

I genuinely cannot tell if this thing is the laziest, most derivative piece of trash i've ever read for 10+ chapters or if it is a lovingly crafted comedy.

It's crack, tho. That's for sure

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

HOLY FUCK SEO THE GOD

Fuuka Aoi's dad was the driver of the truck that killed Fuuka Akitsuki

crying-laughter-lmao.gif

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
That Sailor Moon drawing pic is great, lol.

Helck ch. 67

I think Helck will detonate over you know who under the mask. I don't think he'll be able to keep it together.

Bad times ahead.

Nobody is winning. He's going to just not pick and it will end so weirdos like Y San don't throw a hissy fit their girl didn't win.
He'll figure out that deep in his heart it's always been Tsugumi and only Tsugumi, he then chucks the locket into the river and goes get Tsugumi back, Chitoge grows up to be a grouchy single CEO and Onodera gets lost somewhere due to clumsiness.

Nah, Chitoge wins and goes back to school, the end. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom