• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akame ga kill 70
We gundam now.

Criminale 4-6
oCgjh.png
welp.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch319

Carol doesn't seem to mind.

Horimiya ch63

All the couples being so busy.

Miyamura is already pretty much in their family anyways, lol.

Quasar

Sweetness and Lightning 1-4 - This is awesome. A single dad raising a daughter story and a food one. Right up my alley.

Really happy its getting a anime too.

Quasar

to be fair they got together properly like 30 chapters ago

True enough. But its so rare I cant remember the last time I saw it in anime/manga. Hell it might be Amagami SS or Secret of Nogizaki. Proposals are so very rare. Or I'm reading the wrong stuff.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Didn't they get together in like Chapter 25? I stopped reading soon after that because it instantly got boring as fuck.

I imagine if anything interesting had happened you guys would have freaked out since you guys freak out at basically anything. Shit, they probably haven't even fucked yet.

Revo

Didn't they get together in like Chapter 25? I stopped reading soon after that because it instantly got boring as fuck.

I imagine if anything interesting had happened you guys would have freaked out since you guys freak out at basically anything. Shit, they probably haven't even fucked yet.

Further along than you think it is, relationship wise.

Space Brothers 273

Damn solar flares, managing to ruin everything.

Yea her family are totally into him already LOL

IIRC they already did.

You stopped before chapter 37 didn't you?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

In a surprising turn of event, they already have sex, and now in a marriage proposal stage.

Criminale 3-6

7SP6ooK.png

A maiden's heart works in mysterious ways. Hinako's love is still purer though, as that last chapter proves.

Maybe the MC's dormant skill is to be a criminal kingpin or something, given how strongly he attracts them.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

No, they did that a while ago.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Helck ch. 69

Hey, a Helck chapter without despair. I remember what this was like.

Vamirio's the coolest.

Helck 69

Vamirio is the best bro. The bro-est of all.

Not Lives 39

NO IT DIDN'T GOD I FUCKING HATE HOW NOBODY GETS THIS RIGHT

The thumb was for the person asking what he should do, a thumbs up meant "yes, kill him" and a thumbs down meant "no, don't"

It takes 3 seconds in Google to find this, get it fucking right.

dani_dc

Helck 69

You can't trick me with your feels!
This is just happening to inflict more despair and pain when Alicia perishes!

The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami 01

Hmmmm not amazing from the first chapter but not bad either.... I guess I will continue to read this

Edit: Apparently it was a TV Drama series before this manga, interesting

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What it this exactly was baffled to see it translated

It's a mystery manga. The detective is a pretty girl who has the same amnesia from 50 first dates and the main guy is a dude who is constantly accused of stuff he's not done for no good reason. I actually like it, I want to see more.

Arabesque

For people who buy physics manga what do you think of the 3-1 versions of books? Thinking about dipping in

Personally, I don't mind them, and absolutely willing to buy and collect them when there is no single release alternative, but I would say that you need to read about the quality of the volumes of the series with 3-in-1 releases.

The reduced price is the biggest draw I think for them, but I do wish they made some of them in hardcover so they'd be nicer.

I think more accurately the anime team got a rough outline of what the mangaka had planned ala Trigun.

I remember some really being pissed about that when the anime ended and they learned about that.

I wonder how they feel now that the manga turns out to be as bad as the anime made it out to be.

Jintor

three in one manga especially at a small size are incredibly irritating to actually hold and read. The thickness is too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom