• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amagi Brilliant Park 02

something something magic, kissing, blind girl moe, no seriously magic

This is getting excessively complicated here.

At this point on i don`t know how i feel about kyoani

maybe because i haven`t watched things done by them in a while

Well they have done great things (Hyouka), good things (Free!), average things (Kyoukai no Kanata), bad things (Chuu2Koi) and terrible things (Chuu2Koi2).

At least this seems to have a plot so it would at least be average?

kasane

Well they have done great things (Hyouka), good things (Free!), average things (Kyoukai no Kanata), bad things (Chuu2Koi) and terrible things (Chuu2Koi2).

At least this seems to have a plot so it would at least be average?

so chuu 2 is terrible? thank god i didn't watch it

i agree with hyouka tho

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Both Chuu2's are better than Kyoukai no Kanata.

Aizo

Banned
I'm surprised. I was expecting to see something that you all wanted.
I know you want Umibe no Onnanoko, but beyond that, is there something that a lot of people want? (Preferably something that hasn't been translated at all.)

I doubt there is a massive art style change.

Late to this but OP art has change so much since the first vol especially in detail .
It really easy to see how the art changes when you go by arcs .

Since the FT anime start back guess it's time to catch up on the manga .
Also all cgi tv anime is be so poor it hard to watch .

dumbyugi

TWGOK 266

What the hell was this garbage? I don't understand any of this. At least it's almost over I guess.

Nisekoi 117

Nice chapter. Not a whole lot to say about it.

Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! 02

kxqK9Km.png

I don't even think there's a route anymore, it's just all sensei-trolling now.

Lain

Just read the first volume of The Seven Deadly Sin, it's pretty good. Meliodas is the king of pervs and has no shame about it. I love him already.

scy

Nisekoi 117 - Man, the last time this scene happened I'm pretty sure it ended up with a dead Keiichi. Nisekoi would make a weird Higurashi spin-off that I'd probably totally enjoy.

Anyway, Chitoge being best girl etc. etc.

Saw some people there saying Nisekoi is good.

Enough reason to purge them from earth.

Like thats any different from manga gaf that have been following the series for good knows how long.

That was a hilariously animated fight. So bad.
Naruto still has the best animated fights than any other shounen I have seen. (actually I'd put FMA above buts its length probably attributes to better animation)

Kakashi-image-kakashi-36320407-320-180.gif

kakuzu-and-kakashi-2-o.gif

Besides the Berserk part, I feel a bit... like... oh.. oh no-gg-...blaaaa
iwNPbsFuejqYk.gif

I would probabaly feel the same way about your list since we seem to have opposite tastes

Solune

Just read the first volume of The Seven Deadly Sin, it's pretty good. Meliodas is the king of pervs and has no shame about it. I love him already.
Still have to start this manga, also whats good about the PSO2 thread, or was that being sarcastic?? I haven't looked at gaming side yet.
If I was told this was ending back during the festival arc I would have been sad but now I'm just glad it's finally almost over. This last arc went for far to long and hasn't really made a whole lot of sense.
It's just bizarre that Wakaki didn't really know how to progress the story so much that it went on what seems to be close to a year(?)
Just focus on the Sera cover

Post favorited.

kasane

Still have to start this manga, also whats good about the PSO2 thread, or was that being sarcastic?? I haven't looked at gaming side yet.

It's just bizarre that Wakaki didn't really know how to progress the story so much that it went on what seems to be close to a year(?)

Post favorited.

The title was a bait

reactions were kinda hilarious

upandaway

Hey, ManGAF, which series do you wish to see translated?
Something that everyone want is probably chapters 85-107 of SoreMachi, the gap between the fan scanlations and Crunchy, but Crunchy will probably fill the gap in the future. Personally the series I want translation for the most is Takkoku (second place is Minami-ke) but no one else knows it exists.

The things we're constantly complaining about are mostly things with slow groups haha, not things that are actually abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom